SAGE test results

S.A.G.E. Test Results

Your Raw Score is: 405, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

Your appearance is Feminine

Your brain processes are mostly that of a Female person.

You appear to socialize in a androgynous manner.

You believe you have normal doubts about your gender identity.

You indicated your were born Female.

ANALYSIS:

Normal doubts/curiosities about life as the opposite sex, but you generally accept your physical sex and gender identity.

NOTES:

• [none]

There was a lot of stereotypical BS, like women aren't good at science or math, which I believe is mostly because we're told that we're not good at science or math.

Some of the questions were offensive and others didn't fit at all.

I just randomly chose the picture questions because it crashed every time I clicked on one, and the back button did nothing. :lol:

Dirk Gently

Your Raw Score is: -380, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

Your brain processes are mostly that of a Androgynous person.

You appear to socialize in a masculine manner.

You believe you have major conflicts about your gender identity.

ANALYSIS:

Female to Male Crossdresser

NOTES:

• Your Answers indicate your psychological state has likely prevailed since you were quite young.

• You are in a statistical minority as a anallophilic crossdresser. Most crossdressers are heterosexual. Your motivation for crossdressing may be driven by the undirected nature of your sexuality, as a way to more fully explore the Male gender role.

Well, most of that applies to me, but I don't consider myself a crossdresser - I guess that they judge that from the biological sex, so I think it can be questioned if someone who is transgender or just androgyne and expresses that fact with the choice of clothes, really can be described as a crossdresser ..

I found some of the questions strange as well. Too much cliche about gender roles, but on the other side I keep asking myself how to define typically male and female without falling into clichés ...

• 2 weeks later...

S.A.G.E. Test Results

Your Raw Score is: 425, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

You believe you have mild conflicts about your gender identity.

ANALYSIS:

NOTES:

• You are in a statistical minority as a anallophilic crossdresser. Most crossdressers are heterosexual. Your motivation for crossdressing may be driven by the undirected nature of your sexuality, as a way to more fully explore the Male gender role.

Interesting test-quiz-thingy. I agree on the whole 'stereotypical gender biased questions' thing. It would have been nice to not be able to so easily pick out which answer was supposed to belong to which gender (for the most part). And YEESSS! The fact that the RPG question didn't have either all classes or all races was quite annoying!

iamphoenixfire

Your Raw Score is 505, which indicates that overall you are androgynous.

Your appearance is feminine.

You appear to socialize in a feminine manner.

You believe you have mild conflicts about your gender indentity.

You indicated that you were born Female.

ANALYSIS:
No conflicts, you appear to fully accept your physical and gender identity.

Notes:

Your Answers indicate your psychological state has likely prevailed since you were young.

What is that last note supposed to mean?

girltwink666

Your Raw Score is: 405, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

Your appearance is Masculine

You indicated your were born Male.

ANALYSIS:

Male to Female possible Transsexual

Um, no I'm not. This test was too long and the results are silly. I identify as male but I really don't care about "masculine" or "manly" activities. In fact I like sewing and knitting very much. I agree with the sentiments of many other people, that a lot of the questions indicate which gender roles you fit into, and those are sexist. Like women being bad at math, men never hugging other men or expressing feelings, etc. This test was rather disappointing and too long and really very boring and they didn't really take asexual people into consideration on some of the questions.

ok here's the worst thing: apparently transgender people have conflicts about their gender identity. That's not true. Most of the transgender people I've met know exactly what their gender is. Transgender people can still have conflicts, and so can cisgender people. "conflicts about gender identity" doesn't really indicate anything...

Lambda Corvus

This was an interesting test to take. I've never had any majour issues with gender identity but have been a little curious. Lately, I have wondered if I am male-androgynous, because I don't really have an internalised conception of my own gender being male.

Your Raw Score is: 310, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

Your appearance is Androgynous

ANALYSIS:
Male to Female Crossdresser

NOTES:

• Your Answers indicate your psychological state has likely prevailed since you were quite young.
  • You are in a statistical minority as a anallophilic crossdresser. Most crossdressers are heterosexual. Your motivation for crossdressing may be driven by the undirected nature of your sexuality, as a way to more fully explore the Female gender role.

I am quite curious about this. As I said, I had lightly speculated about being androgynous, but weighted more closely towards male. I've never crossdressed however and I don't really care to explore the female gender role. I realise that these results don't define me, and I do believe that the test had some quite serious flaws, but these results are good food for thought. I'm left with several questions.

words are futile devices

Your Raw Score is: 360, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

ANALYSIS:

NOTES:

Hmmm. Yeah, I guess that describes me pretty well. Though the results make it seem like I'm a lot more conflicted about my gender identity than I actually am (only on a rare occasion does that happen). I'm fine with my biological sex and I identify as a girl. I don't believe in stupid stereotypes, I'm comfortable with who and what I am.

Also, not sure where they got the cross-dressing thing? I've never done that and don't have a desire to. XD

Interesting little test, though.

trumpetchick

Your Raw Score is: 445, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

You indicated you were born Female.

ANALYSIS:
NOTES:

But I don't cross dress...

I am a bit surprised by the results, though.

Your Raw Score is: -375, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

ANALYSIS:
Female to Male possible Transsexual
NOTES:

Yeah, no. I mean some of the androgynous behaviour/appearance stuff is right. However, I think I'm pretty far from being transsexual.

That has to be one of the most sexist tests I've seen lately though. Some of the questions were so obviously stereotypical that it was funny. Plus, the way the questions were formulated left the test pretty open to manipulation, if one cared enough to do it.

trumpetchick

Your Raw Score is: -375, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

ANALYSIS:

Female to Male possible Transsexual

NOTES:

Yeah, no. I mean some of the androgynous behaviour/appearance stuff is right. However, I think I'm pretty far from being transsexual.

That has to be one of the most sexist tests I've seen lately though. Some of the questions were so obviously stereotypical that it was funny. Plus, the way the questions were formulated left the test pretty open to manipulation, if one cared enough to do it.

And it felt like a lot of questions were repeated. Like the one about which animal most describes you.

girltwink666

the animal thing was first which would you use to describe yourself and then which would others use. Repetitive but not redundant.

I kept track of all the grammatical and spelling errors they made because I thought there would be a question about that lol :D

trumpetchick

the animal thing was first which would you use to describe yourself and then which would others use. Repetitive but not redundant.

I kept track of all the grammatical and spelling errors they made because I thought there would be a question about that lol :D

Urgh, that really got on my nerves. I'm surprised I made it as far as I did. Usually, when I'm reading something, I tend to stop if I notice several grammatical errors or inconsistencies.

iliketaters22

I'm not very surprised by my results, but the whole thing about crossdressing, it's something I've never done or wanted to do. Apparently I'm not the first person to get that in their results though. Still kind of interesting, and it killed some time.

S.A.G.E. Test Results

Your Raw Score is: -560, which indicates that overall you are Masculine

You believe you have normal doubts about your gender identity.

ANALYSIS:
Male to Female Crossdresser
NOTES:

• You are in a statistical minority as a anallophilic crossdresser. Most crossdressers are heterosexual. Your motivation for crossdressing may be driven by the undirected nature of your sexuality, as a way to more fully explore the Female gender role.
sapphireturtle

It's fairly accurate for me, but then I seem to be exactly the sort of person the test was meant for.

The "crossdressing" thing that so many seem to be getting is probably just the result of the age of the test. Gender identities and expressions outside of the standard normal/crossdresser/transsexual categories weren't really mainstream 10+ years ago.

My result:
S.A.G.E. Test Results

Your Raw Score is: -490, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

Your brain processes are mostly that of a Male person.

You believe you have serious conflicts about your gender identity.

ANALYSIS:
Female to Male Transsexual, either post-operative or in transition
NOTES:

• Your answers indicate you have altered your physical appearance to look like the opposite sex.

Your Raw Score is: 330, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

Seems pretty accuarte to me...

Your Raw Score is: -535, which indicates that overall you are Masculine

ANALYSIS:

Female to Male Transsexual, either post-operative or in transition

NOTES:

Your answers indicate you have altered your physical appearance to look like the opposite sex.

The way this test is written is sort of strange. I think it's based a lot off of stereotypes and sexual orientation (not taking asexuals and other younger non-sexual teenagers into account). But I do think it is fairly accurate, for the most part.

I realized that I left off the male to female crossdresser bit, the "you are in a statistical minority as a anallophilic crossdresser. Most crossdressers are heterosexual. Your motivation for crossdressing may be driven by the undirected nature of your sexuality, as a way to more fully explore the Female gender role." I have always thought of such experimments as such. Simply trying to figure out what feminine meant and how that would relate to me. Being born male I could understand masculinity a bit better due to the expectations put on me. But wearing exclusively male garments feels the same to me as exclusively female. Its just that nobody notices when i wear men's clothes! I often discover that I've bought women's pants from the thrift store by accident. Pulled from the racks of "workwear", I only learn the fact when people start to ask me odd questions about them. That's why I like punk fashion, men and women wear the same clothes.

pennyinmysock

S.A.G.E. Test Results

Your Raw Score is: -310, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

I've always felt a bit Androgynous, like a computer I describe it. :P Not surprised at all.

S.A.G.E. Test Results

Your Raw Score is: 345, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

Your appearance is Quite Masculine

That is pretty much spot on.

Some of those answers were worded terribly. Liking something doesn't automatically mean I get aroused by it, which some of the answers seemed to suggest. :blink:

S.A.G.E. Test Results
Your Raw Score is: 350, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous
ANALYSIS:
NOTES:

Androgynous all the way sounds right to me. It's true that I've had different feelings about my gender since I was young, but I don't consider myself a crossdresser; like sapphireturtle pointed out, that just seems to be an issue of the test's age and limited categories. I also don't have major conflicts with my gender identity-- I did at one point, but I'm actually very much at peace with it now.

My main complaint about the test was the abundance of sexual/arousal questions with no option to indicate you don't have a sex drive; it felt like the same old "no one is never aroused" notion, but I just left those questions blank. Also agreeing on the very heavy stereotyping throughout the test; I see why it was done, but it could have been handled better, probably. And it was indeed very long... When I read up on the test info, it was said to be purposefully made that way, and I think that was rather unnecessary.

On a side note, I actually looked into AVEN by taking this test; I googled anallophilic and saw the word discussed here, and now I'm finally getting around to sharing my results!

Sometimes I had to pick the 'least crappy' answer so this is a bit skewed.

S.A.G.E. Test Results

Your Raw Score is: 450, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

ANALYSIS:

Normal doubts/curiosities about life as the opposite sex, but you generally accept your physical sex and gender identity.

NOTES:

Your Answers indicate your psychological state has likely prevailed since you were quite young.
  • 2 weeks later...
Nothings_Changed

S.A.G.E. Test Results

Your Raw Score is: 415, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

ANALYSIS:

Female to Male Transsexual, who is a serious candidate for Gender Reassignment Surgery

NOTES:

• Your answers indicate you have altered your physical appearance to look like the opposite sex.

yup. pretty close for me.

• 3 weeks later...

Your Raw Score is: 395, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

ANALYSIS: Male to Female possible Transsexual NOTES:

Once again I'm not too surprised at the outcome of this test. Supposedly I'm a possible transexual which is nice to hear,because I've been looking into mtf Transitioning for awhile now :D

Had to restart it three times thanks to the pictures closing the page -_-

Apparently my score is quite a bit different from everyone else here O.o

S.A.G.E. Test Results

Your Raw Score is: 1720, which indicates that overall you are Very Feminine

You appear to socialize in a very feminine manner.

You indicated your were unfortunately born male.

ANALYSIS:

Male to Female Transsexual, either post-operative or in transition

NOTES:

Ace of Swords

Your Raw Score is: -455, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

Your brain processes are mostly that of an Androgynous person.

You indicated you were born Female.

ANALYSIS: Female to Male Transsexual in doubt about ability to successfully transition

NOTES:

I took it a long time ago. I only needed to go to my Facebook page and copy it. It was accurate. :)

Your Raw Score is: 725, which indicates that overall you are Feminine

ANALYSIS:

Male to Female Transsexual, who is a serious candidate for Gender Reassignment Surgery

NOTES:

No, no, no, no, no! Not even close. Well, either that or I'm in complete denial.

I mean, my appearance is in no way androgynous, nor would I want it to be, I don't care very much about my appearance at all. I would never consider transitioning for the same reason -- too much fuss and care about my own body and the way I look, bleh.

S.A.G.E. Test Results

Your Raw Score is: -545, which indicates that overall you are Masculine

ANALYSIS:

Female to Male Transsexual, who is a serious candidate for Gender Reassignment Surgery

NOTES:

accurate except for that I don't care to go through the process of gender reassignment surgery.

• 3 months later...
grayacepectations

S.A.G.E. Test Results

Your Raw Score is: 360, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

I don't appear androgynous all the time! Sometimes I do, but body features make things hard. I liked the results, they weren't suprising though. Also they listed both races and classes for Q. 60 that made it difficult.

Wow that was long...

S.A.G.E. Test Results

Your Raw Score is: -365, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

Your appearance is Masculine (Didn't do any of the measurements, left them out because I'm lazy and don't own a tape measure)

ANALYSIS:

Female to Male Transsexual in doubt about your ability to successfully transition.

NOTES:

Since I'm asexual I couldn't answer any of those "arousal" questions and most of those types of questions were rather disturbing to me. No I don't want to transition, just want to appear agender and be believed to be agender (so no judgement about the physical sex (male or female) or the corresponding societal gender roles). I can't do that now since I'm still living in my hometown but when I move later this year, I'd like to become more androgynous.

citizenofAcity

Your Raw Score is: -490, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

ANALYSIS:

I wish I appeared masculine, but everything else seems right on the money...except for the surgery. That's the last thing on my mind.

Archived