Big Brother Asexual Shocker

IT

Hello All

Just thought I'd include a very interesting link from a page I came across almost by accident.

http://bigbrother.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds7813.html

You'd think that the world was about to end!

:?

Colin

2013 Mod Edit: The above link doesn't lead to the right page anymore, but the article can be found
here.

For future reference:

Craig becoming asexual?
Filed: 03:57, Day 15 by Neil Wilkes

160x120_bb6_craig01.jpg

Craig has admitted that he has lost his sex drive since entering the house.

His revelation was spurned by musings from Kemal, who was bemoaning his decreasing desire for sex. "I haven't thought about sex for an hour, and you're supposed to think about it every seven seconds," he said. "I've got no sexual drive, I need food."

Craig then added: "I haven't had a sexual drive since I've been in here. I'm completely desexed."

Previously, when challenged over his sexuality, Craig had replied: "I don't want sex with men or women."

You beat me to it :)

It'll be interesting to see if this item is taken futher, either by the media or by the housemates themselves.

Watching Maxwell and his perpetual lusting makes me realise just how lucky I am to be normal. 8)

i've not been watching big brother, but i watched the introductory programme, and my first impression was that maxwell is a bloody idiot.

Hey, it's good to see that someone hasn't got a sex drive. I was pretty annoyed to see one of them flaunting herself "Oh yes, i'm really horny!" was the introduction, or thereabouts. she seemed uninteresting.

I think the most interesting person in the house (based solely on first impressions) is the black dude who's a tory, a foxhunter and gay. A strange mix, which is intriguing.

Damn, I thought this thread was going to be about George Orwell/politics. :(

Ditto, but this is still interesting.

Part of me is glad to see it on TV, but I'm not really happy about big brother being the forum for it. This is surely going to get "The Sun" treatment :|

Also (if i ever get around to telling anyone) and they go "Oh... like that dude off big brother" there's going to be a homicide...

Live R Perfect

So, is he asexual or has he just temporarily lost his sex drive? I haven't been watching it myself.

I'm just glad we only had three Big Brothers around here.

Okay I am packing my bags and moving right now

Archived