How many are....?

You mean someone not feeling any kind of attraction? I know I can feel intellectual (and maybe romantic, though not sure) attraction, but decidedly nothing sexual.

If you mean aromantic asexual, someone who does not experience romantic or sexual attraction, I consider myself as such. Not 100%, but mostly, I have only experienced romantic attraction once and I could live and die happily alone.

bard of aven

I am guessing here, and please correct me if I am wrong, that, along with what my esteemed colleagues have noted, MobiusX also means asexuals who are not at all aroused by others.

boa

I am asexual-asexual and only asexual because I have no sexual desires towards men or women. (or animals or children or vibrators or anything else people tend to use). Many of my friends here are the same as me. Many of my friends here are different but we are asexual and I value them and honour that they too are asexual. My spirit, however is alive i.e. I have emotions. Those emotions are deep for my friends. I am not sexually attracted to them. Male or female. I'm close to females, probably because I've never had a woman say "yeah, sure, we'll be friends...only friends" before. Maybe the first time a woman says that to me then tries to paw me over I will change my mind and become a pillar of stone like others have. Until then, I remain asexual, not made of stone.

Carsonspire

**points to the wise woman above her**

Everything cijay said.

I think I might be. I don't look for romance and I don't get "the hots" for anyone.

I'm asexual-asexual-only asexual, I'm like Robot when it comes to sexuality.

I'm not attracted to other people sexually but I guess I do have some sort of a sex drive.

But as cijay said, we are all asexual.

Live R Perfect
I was just wondering how many are asexual-asexual-only asexual?

What is your definition of 'asexual-asexual-only asexual', MobiusX?

That's rather a lot to get your tongue around! :lol:

I like the thought of Sylvester the cat trying to say it LOL

If you mean by that "aromantic asexual," then I am one as well. I don't care for relationships. I've never wanted a relationship, and, as with Dargon, I'll be quite happy to live and die alone.

I have male and female friends equally. To me, a person is a person is a person, and they are only as beautiful or ugly as they make themselves to be.