See A Shrink!....like hell.

Izzy

:twisted: good luck, it's not easy to convince me, hehe :twisted:

Christmas presents? Hell, I'm still waiting for my birthday presents from last month :P

Kamikola, people have tried convincing Legolas that drugs are bad. It doesn't work hehe.

This argument could be interesting to watch though :)

orderinchaos

I've done E, speed and pot at different times and I think they're all overrated. I don't actually mind pot so much, but I prefer ingesting it than smoking it (i.e. semi-deliberately inhaling other people's fumes at rock concerts)

and before you say it, yes, I know I'm a bit weird. :P

The same here. I mean I used to drink in my "young" years but I don't know. I just don't feel like it anymore. And I feel such a disgust when I see a drunk person. I just don't want people to see me the same way.

i used to be completely clean, but started drinking 2 years ago on account of depression. i don't touch drugs or cigarettes, though. i draw the line there.

i just dont see the point in it.. ive been drunk once, and i had the worst time of my life!!... every since i havent drunk. it had ruined my social life abit..cuz i dont bother going to partys anyone cuz im sick of running around cleaning up after the mess the drunk people have made...... or splitting up fights. etc.......i shouldnt be there to do that. and i drew the line at being designated driver...in september when i can drive! yay!!..... cuz im not being used as a skivvy... nope sir'eee! :x ..... so i tend just to do sober things! like lunch... n the theatre etc etc... which makes me boring! ... i cant win. :wink:

hobbitstuff

quoting kamikola

"If you can convince me that drugs are really something so "special" and worth all the problems I will take that back."

What are the probs as you see them, to me the issue of seeing negative consequenses from drugs use falls on the same heads of those who would for instance be prone to overly aggresive or irresponsible behavior in general. Well, thats not it totally, but I mean those who abuse drugs usually abuse everything including people around them, or just themselves which is sad. I have been witness to great moments in dumbass drug induced behavior but I wasnt that shocked because I knew the person performing on the stage. Alot of our great philosophers and scientists imbibed hallucinogens and other state-alterers. Oh yeah I quit taking drugs about three years ago. All I need now is caffiene, Im drug free, kidding :roll:

Hmm, I've always been curious about trying pot for once - I have some colleagues who hold regular parties where they get stoned. But judging from the trouble that I got myself into just by becoming drunk I don2.t think I would like to see what happens when I get stoned.

As for the subject of shrinks: I read somewhere that some shrinks - probably neo-Freudians who believe that sexual instincts are inalieable, inevitable, integral and so on to humankind- believe that detesting sexual activity is akin to anorexia. Hence they have coined the term "sexual anorexia". I cannot believe how absurd this notion is since anorexics DENY themselves food. Whereas we are more like individuals who naturally don't have much appetite and are therefore thin :) The term anorexia implies that we are suppressing natural desires for one reason or another. Now, I am not saying that there are no such individuals but I for one am not the kind. Hence the difference between inborn asexuality and asexuality that develops as a consequence of certain events in one's life.

the same kind of views seem to be comming up.. i guess its one of those very straightforward questions!!

Strange Little Girl

therapy?

HA. been there. done that.

when i told her about my asexuality she kinda cocked her head to the side and everything.

then i started rambling on and on and on about my life (if you couldnt tell im not one to be shy) and i would occasionally throw in a random comment in the nonsence i was spewing out, just to make sure she was paying attention.

Me: and then, when I was four, I was running and running and running and runnning around my house and I ran in to a door knob and knocked herself out cold then i woke up on the space ship where i was told i was the Princess of Canada by the Sex Pistols, it was there where i wrote 'its raining men' 'the rocky horror picture show' and 'the YMCA'... and when i woke up my mom slapped a peice of steak on my head and let me watch all the My Little Pony i wanted too.

Shrink Lady: [blinks] [scribbles on note pad 'needs to be fitted for a straight jacket ASAP'] thats nice leigh... now tell me about your father...

Me: Darth? i think he has an identiy problem between you and me, and then there was the time when i was six and i tried to make a milk shake out of ice cubes and cheese and i got my tongue stuck to an icecube and we almost had to cut it off with a dull apple corer and--

Shrink Lady: why me...

well, my teachers never lied when they told my parents that i had a vivid imagination.

:P

Omg! Youre SUCH a bad influence! Im now soooo tempted to book an appointment with a shrink just to completely make up some insaine story about being raised by a pack of wombats, and having to walk thousands of miles.........across water was the worst... just to come home to make this appointment..haha! shit like that would SO piss them off..........OR do the whole cruel intentions thing! "he told me i had killer legs mom!" :cry: ....haha!!... :twisted:

hmm... i sure do hope so!... if thats what u guys think of me!!!! :cry: ..... hehe. :wink:

im having the padded cell! you cant deny me my fun!! im only iccle!..if im gunna be locked up i wanna have fun! dya think they do double cells, so i might have someone to talk too??????

dont get me wrong.. i completely agree when it comes down to councelling to help get over a trauma or something which can lead to how people feel if they dont actually want to feel that way...

Shit, all the shrinks I've been to haven't even helped me in that area. [getting over trauma] Like someone else just said, they basically just sit there, nod, or in my case, talk about THEMSELVES then tell me to go fuck somebody and I will be "cured". :roll:

i think you should do a 'cruel intentions' to that twat!... damn, people nowadays are rip offs!...glad you came to us pinky! well help you dudette! and we wont tell you that you need to fuck someone!......damn....i hope you wernt paying that idiot too much!

Strange Little Girl

heh. i was told that too pinky

shrink: well, leigh. how would you know if you hate sex if you've never had it before?

Me: ever eat shit before?

Shrink: huh?

Me: guess not. but even tho you never ate it, you can safely say that it would taste like, well, shit. so dont question me on my thoughts, ok.

hee. im such a bitch

shrink: well, leigh. how would you know if you hate sex if you've never had it before?

Me: ever eat shit before?

Shrink: huh?

Me: guess not. but even tho you never ate it, you can safely say that it would taste like, well, shit. so dont question me on my thoughts, ok.

*writes this information down*

Strange Little Girl

eh, the people im friends with are pretty cool with it.

come guys ask me out, thinking that they can 'change' me... come on leigh, they'll say, just a movie, just as friends.

and i'll say yes because im just like that...

and it the said boy come to the the next day with a blackeye/limp/lat lip you know that they were trying to be more than just friends.

guys trying to be more than just friends + leigh = all out battle royal.

hee. gods, i am such a freggin bitch... ><

lol.. i so see where youre comming from. I can imagion a couple of people i know having that attitude if i gave them half a chance! ...some people just dont get it ..........maybe we should try to convince them of doing something they dont like....theyll soon get the hint, hopefully!

Archived