• Logical-Mathematical
    • Bodily-kinesthetic
    • Spatial
    • Musical
    • Interpersonal
    • Intrapersonal

This poll is closed to new votes

whirlygirl

As individuals we each have our own intelligence, I've been thinking about how our intelligence is linked to our Asexuality. I do like to spend more time on pursue intelligence and questions (if only my ADHD brain can put them together in the right order :()

here are the types of intelligence:-

1. Linguistic

Children with this kind of intelligence enjoy writing, reading, telling stories or doing crossword puzzles.

2. Logical-Mathematical

Children with lots of logical inteligence are interested in patterns, categories and relationships. They are drawn to arithmetic problems, strategy games and experiments.

3. Bodily-kinesthetic

These kids process knowledge through bodily sensations. They are often athletic, dancers or good at crafts such as sewing or woodworking.

4. Spatial

These children think in images and pictures. They may be fascinated with mazes or jigsaw puzzles, or spend free time drawing, building with Legos or daydreaming.

5. Musical

Musical children are always singing or drumming to themselves. They are usually quite aware of sounds others may miss. These kids are often discriminating listeners.

6. Interpersonal

Children who are leaders among their peers, who are good at communicating and who seem to understand others' feelings and motives possess interpersonal intelligence.

7. Intrapersonal

These children may be shy. They are very aware of their own feelings and are self-motivated.

beth

@@@@

I voted linguistic because it is the one I use the most often, but I also have a lot of bodily-kinesthetic and spatial in me :)

Definitely logical-mathematical. It comes in handy at a tech job. As far as dealing with customers themselves, let's just say it's not so handy. :P

bard of aven

1 + 2 + 4 + 7 = 14. I'm a 14.How do I enter that in the poll??

And where are the catagories from? Your own theory?

boa

VivreEstEsperer

No, they're not from her own theory, we learned about them in my psych class last semester. We did this whole unit on them and had a test and everything. *remembers busting her butt studying them" Ain't it unfortunate that you remember more the stress of studying a particular subject than what the subject actually was? lol

Kate

NotDisclosed

Intelli..wha...

*shuffles papers on desk in search of dictionary*

<scrolls, oh definitions already there goodo~>

Ermmm.....

Spatial

NotDisclosed

wednesday's child

I've always been very good with Linguistic, Musical, and Intrapersonal, and I'm decent with Spatial as well.

4. Spatial

These children think in images and pictures. They may be fascinated with mazes or jigsaw puzzles, or spend free time drawing, building with Legos or daydreaming.

Yay!! That's me, that's me!! :lol:

Er... it IS socially acceptable for a 19 year old to like lego, right? :evil:

@~||Katherine, who's known to go happy over clowns and bright colours||~@

guardianoftheblind

I'd say Logical-Mathematical, Linguistic, Musical, and Intrapersonal could all describe me. I voted for Logical-Mathematical; it seems my mind has always operated in that way, and the description is very accurate of me (categories, relationships, arithmetic, strategy games, etc).

VivreEstEsperer

Legos are fun! I almost bought some at a yard sale the other day:)

Spatial's one of the two leading ones!!! Woohoo!!! :D (cheers for Spatial)

Two other people here like lego?!! You're kidding, right?!! YAY!!! Do you guys also like... crayons? :oops: I'm 19, honest!!

(EDIT: Geez, what a good idea! Posting your picture for an avatar. I think I'll get my dad to scan a pic for me at work!!)

Crayons!! Mine are all broken and not working anymore though :( Hehe they are the same set I've used throughout elementary school.

Markers piss me off. You don't use them for a year and they stop working. Useless :x

Someone should invent magical crayons that never run out.

Say . . . Don't you have a pic on your Yahoo! profile? :)

• 1 month later...
ishouldbelockedinaninsane

I picked logical cause I analyze everything. I'm bad at math and better at music though. And very self absorbed. I can write ok, but I've always perferred pictures to words

<race track announcer voice>

Logical-Mathematical and Spatial are running neck and neck...and here comes Linguistic advancing from the outside! Following closely is Musical...Intrapersonal and Interpersonal trailing behind...and Bodily-kinesthetic has yet to leave the starting gate! What a race, ladies and gentlemen!

</race track announcer voice>

Had to give Linguistic a little nudge there. No picture fires off a visual response in my head like the word that's supposed to represent it. From about age two, printed words looked either right or wrong.

• 1 month later...

I chose Logical-Mathematical...but it really is hard to identify one to be me. I guess I sorta feel like a mix between Logical-Mathematical, Spatial, Musical and Intrapersonal... :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hmmm... this is hard....

I chose "linguistic," because my writing skills are pretty much agreed upon by teachers and relatives to be above average. I also am good at learning languages and visualizing and making associations based on words. I have a vocabulary larger than most people, and I catch onto the meaning behind written pieces and sentences quicker than do others.

But musical is a close second. I've been playing piano for 10 years, and I'm very good at learning music by ear. I can't arrange music, but if I listen to a piece and am given a sheetmusic version of it, I can not only play it very accurately in terms of dynamics and counting, but can also correct anything that seems inaccurate in terms of the notes and such without assistance.

Oh great... now I'm bragging. Bad me. ><

• 4 weeks later...

Um, I'm most of them except interpersonal. But I did this quiz thing and the first time it said I was best at spacial stuff; the second time I did it some weeks after, it said logical-mathematical.

And females are supposed to be lousy at spatial stuff. Hah.

I couldn't choose. I seem to be all of them to some extent. Maybe I'm leaning more toward one than any of the others, in which case I'd be tempted to say Linguistic, but I really don't know. I don't suppose anybody knows of any online quiz that can sort of give me a better idea?

I mean seriously, as I read through them I've gone "Oh! Linguistic! That's definitely me. Oh wait, logical-mathematical? That's me too! They're all me!"

Man, I hope I don't sound up myself here!

Archived