How sensual do you want to be?

passionatefriend61

Before I give my answers,...

Most, if not all of these only apply to my friends who are also girls since I spend much more time with them than my very few guy friends. With guys, I usually just hang out and laugh. No physical contact or sensual attraction whatsoever.

I am going to mention squishes occasionally here, and I think I'm "homosquishual", meaning I only get (complicated) squishes on girls.

Lastly,...crap, I can't copy bullets on my iPad >.<

~holding hands - With some good friends, I don't mind it unless it's not in their nature to do so. I only desire it with a squish.

~hugs - I really like hugs but only when I'm not sweaty.

~cuddling with clothes on - I only desire it with a squish.

~cuddling with clothes off - NO, JUST NO.

~caressing - Hm...depends on where, maybe only with a squish, and as long as I'm not the one doing it.

~massages - Heck yeah. As long as they're not on my ticklish spots.

~kissing the body - No.

~kissing the mouth - Tbh, I kinda wanna try it with a girl. I'm not gay, I'm just curious about how it feels, and I can't picture myself smooching with a guy.

~kissing the face - Thanks, but no thanks.

~belly rubs - My stomach is perhaps my most ticklish spot. Also, I find it weird. So no, not at all. I like doing it to my dogs though.

~playing with hair - As long as I'm not the one doing it.

~touching bare skin - Anywhere except my privates and ticklish spots is okay.

~deliberate/prolonged eye contact - I don't like eye contact for more than 2 seconds with most people. Heaven knows why.

~synced breathing - LOL WHUT

~co-sleeping - Yeah, sure.

~dance - Funny kind of dancing, yes.

Someone Else

• holding hands - Sure
  • hugs - Yeah, but it annoys me when people who are practically strangers start getting huggy
  • cuddling with clothes on - Sounds perfect
  • cuddling with clothes off - Probably not... it would take a very special occasion/person
  • caressing - depends
  • massages - Maybe the back of my neck when it's sore.
  • kissing the body - Depends on where... I personally don't think I need this.
  • kissing the mouth - I think so, but I require an emotional connection, I think.
  • kissing the face - As above
  • belly rubs - I guess if they really, really want to, but I don't get anything out of it.
  • playing with hair - I suppose so.
  • touching bare skin - Depends.
  • deliberate/prolonged eye contact - I never really fully mastered the rules on eye contact.
  • synced breathing - Huh?
  • co-sleeping - Sounds ok, but I wouldn't mind separate beds too.
  • dance - Nah.
genderception

• holding hands - Yep :)

• hugs - I LOVE HUGS

cuddling with clothes on - omg yes

cuddling with clothes off - Depends how comfortable I am with them

caressing - yes yes yeeeees

massages - Getting them, yes. Giving them, I suck.

kissing the body - Yes. Yes. Yes.

kissing the mouth - Sure!

kissing the face - I love doing that so much

belly rubs - Not my thing...

playing with hair - This is my favorite thing ever omg

touching bare skin - Sure. Especially if I'm in love with you.

deliberate/prolonged eye contact - Only if I know you.

synced breathing - I like it. There's something really intimate about it.

co-sleeping - Once I woke up from sleeping next to my friend because school trip, and we were cuddling. I like it.

dance - I'm a TERRIBLE dancer.

In your intimate relationships, whether they're romantic or nonromantic, whether they're traditional couple relationships or romantic friendships or queerplatonic relationships, whether they're closed or open, how much sensual touching do you want ideally?

Try to answer imagining that there is never any pressure or chance of sensual touch turning into sex, ever.

Sensual touching includes but is not limited to the following:

• holding hands
  • hugs
  • cuddling with clothes on
  • cuddling with clothes off
  • caressing
  • massages
  • kissing the body
  • kissing the mouth
  • kissing the face
  • belly rubs
  • playing with hair
  • touching bare skin
  • deliberate/prolonged eye contact
  • synced breathing
  • co-sleeping
  • dance

Do you think that you'd feel more confident being sensual with another ace, versus a sexual person? Do you think that your comfort level with sensual touch is influenced by the expectation of sex that sexual society inserts into sensual touching? Is sensual touching specifically romantic to you or can it happen in any emotionally intimate relationship?

As you can see, I find most of these things desirable. I wouldn't be opposed to the others, necessarily, but they would not be something I would seek out for myself. I actually do a lot of this with my best friend (who is hypersexual, though not inclined towards other females) already, and we very much enjoy it; it's all about intimacy and affection for us, not sex.

I think my feelings about whether sensual touch is romantic or not depends as much on the context of the touch as its type. Kissing can be totally romantic, or totally not (as in the case of kissing family members, for instance). The location of the touch matters, too, but I think intention is the number one determiner of romance for me.

Doing these things with another ace would be no issue for me, and my only hangup with doing these things with a sexual would be the worry that I would be leading them on. This obviously does not apply in the case I mentioned before with my best friend, as she's a straight female and has no sexual interest in me. Otherwise, as long as both party's expectations are clear and in-sync, I'm all for being touchy-feely.

whatabackattack

With a person I am not romantically involved with, I am not really comfortable with any of that. Except maybe dancing, as long as it doesn't involve much touching and we are just dancing near each other.

With a romantic partner:

• holding hands - yes
  • hugs - yes
  • cuddling with clothes on - i like any kind of cuddling
  • caressing - yes
  • massages - yes yes yes
  • kissing the body - as long as they stay away from certain areas
  • kissing the mouth - as long as it's not open-mouth kissing
  • kissing the face - a little bit, not a lot
  • belly rubs - this seems creepy to me
  • playing with hair - no
  • touching bare skin - yes
  • deliberate/prolonged eye contact - i guess this is okay
  • synced breathing - no this makes me very uncomfortable
  • co-sleeping - in the same bed but not touching. but i'd prefer separate beds
  • dance - sure

I would also definitely be way more comfortable doing these with an asexual partner.

An préachán

I am generally not a touchy-feely person at all, it's not that I find it especially unpleasant when somebody touches me as long as I can be sure they have no "impure" intentions, but I don't find it pleasant in any way either. I can enjoy some of that with a person I have a deep emotional connection with, but it's more the realization of doing it with that special person and not the act itself that makes it feel good.

• holding hands - yes, that's quite nice.
  • hugs - I like hugging with my romantic partner, and I generally don't mind hugging other people as well if they smell nice, but I don't really enjoy it much, and stuff like "free hugs" is a total mystery to me... why would anyone want to hug a total stranger? Very mysterious.
  • cuddling with clothes on - yes, that's nice too.
  • cuddling with clothes off - not that I would enjoy it very much, but if my partner likes it, I wouldn't mind.
  • caressing - yes.
  • massages - I am terrible at giving them and I feel somewhat awkward getting them, so no.
  • kissing the body - not really, I just don't feel anything and it seems rather nonsensical. Not that I mind, just don't enjoy it.
  • kissing the mouth - the same as above.
  • kissing the face - and again, the same here.
  • belly rubs - I can't even... quite imagine it. No. Definitely not.
  • playing with hair - yes, I love that.
  • touching bare skin - that's okay, but doesn't make me feel anyhting special as well.
  • deliberate/prolonged eye contact - sure.
  • synced breathing - never even thought of that, don't have the slightest desire to try.
  • co-sleeping - not really, I'd definitely prefer to sleep alone.
  • dance - I can't dance really well, but it's probably the only kind of physical closeness I enjoy no matter how well I know the person I'm dancing with.
Notte stellata

hugs - I like hugging with my romantic partner, and I generally don't mind hugging other people as well if they smell nice, but I don't really enjoy it much, and stuff like "free hugs" is a total mystery to me... why would anyone want to hug a total stranger? Very mysterious.

As someone who has enjoyed free hugs (both giving and receiving), I think it's a different kind of enjoyment than hugging a romantic partner or a close friend. It's hard to put it into words, but I think it's not so much about the actual intimacy as about the messages a hug conveys: love, care, warmth, kindness, support, etc, even between strangers. It reminds you of the simple pleasure from human contact, and cheers you up when you're losing hope for humanity (okay, that may be exaggerating a bit, but you get my idea :P). Of course, it's not everyone's thing. Just trying to explain a bit. :)

Someone Else

I like to put it "More than friends, less than sex lovers, the rest is adaptable or negotiable." ;)

• holding hands- All for it!

hugs- Love them.

cuddling with clothes on- I like doing this.

cuddling with clothes off- Eh..... I'm a little uncomfortable naked, so... I guess it depends on the person... But then so do most of these. lol

caressing- Sure. But no tickling! I hate that!

massages- I don't mind giving them, but not very comfortable receiving them. Not even professional massages.

kissing the body- Sure.

kissing the mouth- No problems.

kissing the face- Why not?

belly rubs- Uh, I guess. (Though I never thought of this as anything sensual, to be honest..)

playing with hair- Always nice.

touching bare skin- Sure

deliberate/prolonged eye contact- This would be the most difficult for me. I do have Aspergers however, and have always struggled with that.

synced breathing- Same with belly rubs, I suppose but never thought this might be sensual?

co-sleeping- Never did it, but am willing to try.

dance- Sure.

The Scarlet Shadow

All of the above.

Flour Confessor

I'm looking over this list and realizing I just don't really care much about touching or being touched in general. Hugging is a cool thing, but I could totally take or leave most of the other stuff we've got here for examination. Even with a romancey partner, I think about the furthest I really enjoy going is, like, a casual shoulder touch mid-conversation. Haha.

• holding hands — Maybe outdoors. It just feels really weird to me indoors for some reason.
  • hugs — Hugs R OK.
  • cuddling with clothes on — I don't usually like this. It's too hot, someone who gets too leany/sprawly can totally result in squeezed lungs, and in general it just feels really awkward and uncomfortable to me. There have been occasions when I was digging it, but I usually have to have a couple drinks before I can start to feel cuddly.
  • cuddling with clothes off — Nope.
  • caressing — Don't really like this. I'm like one of those cats that only wants to be petted about once a week.
  • massages — Eeehhhhhhh... not really.
  • kissing the body — No
  • kissing the mouth — Never. I can't stand to be mouth kissed, or to do it to other people, no matter how little tongue is involved.
  • kissing the face — Maybe okay, like where you're holding the other person's head between your palms and frantically kissing their eyelids and cheeks and stuff—but only in certain circumstances, like "I just saved your life by clubbing the shit out of that home invader with my Telecaster."
  • belly rubs — Dude, no thanks. I didn't even know people did this to each other.
  • playing with hair — Maybe if the other person had especially soft hair, or a ponytail that looked really holdable or something, but otherwise... mmmph?
  • touching bare skin — Sometimes on the arms or legs, but anywhere else makes me feel like, "You shouldn't be touching me anymore."
  • deliberate/prolonged eye contact — Creepers
  • synced breathing — Haha, why?
  • co-sleeping — Ack, my least fave! Well, it's up there, anyway. I just absolutely can't sleep in the same bed as someone else, no matter how big the bed is. I've tried it in everything from a twin to a queen, and now I'm done trying.
  • dance — Cha cha cha

There is such a wide array of feelings on this! There's things I didn't think I could handle that I've grown to be comfortable with because my boyfriend is very very very careful with me and I know he will stop at even the slightest hint that I'm not okay with it or I need space. I've thought a lot about what I'm comfortable with, and I think as far as it's going to go is maybe MAYBE one of us being naked. Never ever both. That would just be far too nervous making for me. I am very very much looking forward to sleeping together when we're married. I love cuddling.

deleted_user_072223

Wow, good question! Hm, let's see...

I would almost certainly be more comfortable being sensual with an ace than a sexual person, but that would of course depend on the particular ace or the particular sexual person. I had two female friends in ninth grade (one straight, one bi, both quite a bit older than me) who were very touchy people, and as they had "taken me in" as their symbolic little sister, they practically smothered me with physical affection. They hugged me, played with my hair, and even kissed me (chastely) on the mouth a few times. I didn't mind any of this, in part because all of these behaviors were common in my at-home family life and were familiar to me in a nonsexual context (I kiss most of my family on the lips). As for massages, I used to regularly give those to my friends and family, and am totally comfortable with them. If the situation was completely, utterly, expressedly nonsexual, as it was then, then I'd most likely enjoy holding hands, hugs, clothed cuddling, caressing, massages, kissing face and mouth (no tongue, please), belly rubs, playing with hair, prolonged eye contact, synced breathing, co-sleeping, and dancing. But I tend to follow other people's leads and not be one to initiate physical affection, so it would depend on what they were interested in.

For quite a while, my comfort levels were very affected by society's expectations, but over time I've worked past a lot of those. As for romantic vs nonromantic relationships and being sensual, again, it would depend on the other person. I have friends I almost never touch, but I have also had friends who nearly suffocated me with their daily hugs. I might be more comfortable with physical affection in a romantic setting, possibly due to the last of society's expectations still wearing off. With a romantic partner (given that they were ace), I'd probably be willing to try other things, such as cuddling with clothes off, body-kissing (though not in particular areas), and touching bare skin. It's not something I especially want, but if my partner was interested and there was no risk of it becoming sexual, I might give those things a try - who knows! I might actually like them. :)

Again, very interesting question!

Caligo_Heart

As a sexual person my answer to just about everything on the list is YES when it's with someone I have a deep intimate relationship with (my SO). All these things would make my desire for sex stronger but I'm okay doing them without the possibility of sex.

Ordinarily I'm extremely confident doing these things with my SO but I'm more hesitant now because I'm trying to respect my current (asexual?) SO's boundaries. He's okay with cuddling and he does get turned on sometimes but I don't want to be to aggressive with him because I don't want to pressure him into doing anything he doesn't want to do.

It's hard to say whether or not societies expectations have influenced my opinions on sensual touching. I'm not really a pop culture person usually but I'm not foolish enough to say it has no influence over me. I know that fundamentally I really like the sensual touching though without anyone telling me I should like it :P.

To me all these things for me are exclusively romantic gestures. I would never do these things (except maybe dancing or a quick hug) with anyone other than my SO. My partner doesn't feel the same way though. It makes me uncomfortable knowing he does these sensual things with people he had feelings for previously. We talked about it and made a compromise.

Very insightful questions :D

• holding hands (Definitely)

hugs (Definitely)

cuddling with clothes on (Definitely)

cuddling with clothes off (...maybe later?)

caressing (ok)

massages (Definitely)

kissing the body (kinda cute/eh)

kissing the mouth (...no spit right?)

kissing the face (kinda cute/eh)

belly rubs (I'm not a dog)

playing with hair (anytime)

touching bare skin (depends on said skin)

deliberate/prolonged eye contact (sure)

synced breathing (Definitely)

co-sleeping (Definitely)

dance (if I could, sure)

Times Of Grace

• holding hands - Yes, one of my absolute favorite things to do.
  • hugs - Definitely
  • cuddling with clothes on - For sure
  • cuddling with clothes off - Would probably have to think about it but most likely yes
  • caressing - No.
  • massages - Would consider attempting to give them a massage, but never one on me.
  • kissing the body - No to kissing in general.
  • kissing the mouth - No.
  • kissing the face - Would actually have to consider this. Though I'd never let anyone kiss me on the face. If that was something they really liked then I'd think about it but no promises.
  • belly rubs - Again, definitely not for me. But if my partner really liked it then I'd do it occasionally.
  • playing with hair - Certainly not.
  • touching bare skin - Not on me. I'd do it for my partner as long as they didn't want me to wander too much of course.
  • deliberate/prolonged eye contact - Guess I'd be 100% ok with this. Just because I think it's pretty cute.
  • synced breathing - Dunno why anyone would wanna do that, but if my partner were into it sure. Not quite sure what the big deal about that is personally.
  • co-sleeping - Yes, 100 times yes.
  • dance - I'm a horrible dancer, but once again if it made my partner happy to watch me fail time and time again whilst dancing I'd do it for them.

Oh I love this question. While most people have a sex drive I feel like I have a sensual drive. Since I'm not really interested in sex, but I like the idea of the trusting and bonding that it can represent, being sensual is my substitute. I'm not very touchy feely in general, I'm sort of a touch freak. So where most people get to a point in their relationship where they're comfortable with sex, for me that point is just being comfortable with all the touchy-cuddly stuff. The more sensual and close to sex it is (ex. clothes on vs. clothes off cuddling), the more personal it is for me and the more I trust that person. I also like that since I wouldn't be comfortable with that sort of thing with just anybody, it can be used to represent my "one and only" romantic relationship with someone, and to separate it from my general friendships.

I'm interested in and/or willing to try all of these, except for probably dancing. ^^"

FOXracingfan

• holding hands - Yes

hugs - Yes, I love hugs :) Hugs make the world go round :)

cuddling with clothes on - Yes

cuddling with clothes off - That's a big no

caressing - Eh, that word kinda freaks me out for some reason so no

massages - If it's a good back massage then yes

kissing the body - No, that seems awkward

kissing the mouth - I don't enjoy it that much but it's not horrible

kissing the face - No

belly rubs - No

playing with hair - Yes

touching bare skin - Depends on where it is

deliberate/prolonged eye contact - Yes

synced breathing - I'm not sure, sorry I don't really understand.

co-sleeping - Sure, I'm just a weird sleeper though (toss and turn and kick blankets off and I have to have a fan on)

dance - Depends

I like to hold hands and can tolerate hugging, but aside from that, most of the things on the list would make me rather uncomfortable. I don't enjoy being touched, don't dance very well, sleep better alone, and find eye contact unnecessary in most conversations.

I doubt that it would be different with an ace partner. Uncertain how much of this was influenced by the expectation of sex, and how much is just me being prickly and fond of personal space.

RedPriestess

• holding hands This seems fine too me.
  • hugs Why not, just quit grabbing my bum please.
  • cuddling with clothes on Same as above.
  • cuddling with clothes off Only when I fully trust him
  • caressing Face? arms? waist? that would be all
  • massages I love massages, mainly because I suffer a lot of back pain and neck tension, I'd rather go to a proffesional.
  • kissing the body Nothing bellow my neck and only sometimes.
  • kissing the mouth Sometimes and only a little, no tongue, that's just icky
  • kissing the face Maybe a little
  • belly rubs Nope! Not ever, blame my ex for that
  • playing with hair You just messed up my hair and I feel like a cat being petted, no.
  • touching bare skin Yes, this is ok within reason
  • deliberate/prolonged eye contact I think it's an important part of communicating, yes.
  • synced breathing Why?
  • co-sleeping I do this for my husband, I'd rather not, I miss my sleep.
  • dance I'm comfortable dancing with my friends, ( male and female ). Maybe because I don't feel obligated to take the physical contact further?

As sensual as a dingo in a dunny!

I am a very sensual person by nature and I like to make the other person feel good. I love giving massages, cuddling, nibbling on ears, and giving light kisses. That's pretty much it. I would never like to hold hands or engage in any kind of unnecessary public displays of affection. I certainly don't like having someone else's tongue shoved down my throat.

The last guy I dated was very confused by this, because I led him to believe that i was as attracted to him as he was to me, when in reality i was nowhere near as attracted to him. I guess I tried anyway, because I liked the person that he was and I enjoyed making him feel good. I'm just a sensual person. Back in college, I ended up dating my best friend because I was very attracted to her, but not in the least bit sexually. We dated for a month, and at times we would get pretty sensual, but it quickly turned sour because we never had sex. She ended up cheating on me. We broke up, then became best friends again :)

Another ace or not sensuality is all the same with me so it probably wouldn't be any less awkward. I like holding people's hands and kissing people on the cheek as a social thing. It really bums me out that these are things I can't do with my friends because society has turned them into a romantic thing. I don't know. If you take sex out of it, then I guess I'm about for any kind of sensuality.

galaxy defender

In your intimate relationships, whether they're romantic or nonromantic, whether they're traditional couple relationships or romantic friendships or queerplatonic relationships, whether they're closed or open, how much sensual touching do you want ideally?

Try to answer imagining that there is never any pressure or chance of sensual touch turning into sex, ever.

• holding hands
  • hugs
  • caressing
  • massages
  • kissing the body
  • kissing the mouth
  • kissing the face
  • belly rubs
  • playing with hair
  • touching bare skin
  • synced breathing
  • co-sleeping
  • dance

Do you think that you'd feel more confident being sensual with another ace, versus a sexual person? Do you think that your comfort level with sensual touch is influenced by the expectation of sex that sexual society inserts into sensual touching? Is sensual touching specifically romantic to you or can it happen in any emotionally intimate relationship?

Wow, I thought I was a lot more physically affectionate than my answers show! Glad I did this because it's really making me think about it. I don't mind holding hands with or hugging anyone I feel close to. I almost put cuddling with clothes on, but opted not to in the end because it's just so physically uncomfortable for me, causing neck pain and numb arms/hands. Who wants that? I was hesitant about "kissing the mouth" because it has to be a pretty short, closed-mouth kiss for me to be comfortable. And I can share a bed with someone I'm close to, romantically or platonic, but I have a lot of trouble sleeping if someone is touching me. I'm surprised by my own answers! Thanks for posting this!

Forgot about the questions at the end! I think I'd be more confident with another ace, because they would understand why I have boundaries and would be a lot less likely to consider it weird or get frustrated. I think sensual touching can be a part of any emotionally intimate relationship, I just personally would prefer not to be touched apart from the few ways I put in bold, and those can be by anyone, except kissing. That's only romantic for me, if I do it at all.

BlessYourFace

holding hands - must.

hugs - Totally

cuddling with clothes on - Heck yes!

cuddling with clothes off-um...cuddling in pajamas?

caressing - huh?

massages - neckand shoulders, im more partial or back scratches though.

kissing the body - a neck kiss from behind is welcome every now and again, but not much.

kissing the mouth - a few are fine, but not all at onceyor allthe time.

kissing the face - sure

belly rubs - no.

playing with hair- i'm guilty of loving haircuta for tgis reason.

touching bare skin - just arms.

deliberate/prolonged eye contact - no.

synced breathing - creepy?

co-sleeping - juat dont hog the bed and dont touch me.

dance - line dancing and two-stepping aremyfavorites with a waltz now and again!

None of those things!

Well... alright, I might occasionally hug people, but never in anything like a sensual way, and the only people I instigate hugs with are my family members.

Truth and Lies

Note that the following applies mostly to one friend of mine, who is the only friend -or person, for that matter- I've had any real sensual contact with. Seeing as I've never been in a romantic or other sort of relationship beyond friendship, I have no idea if this would change upon my having a significant other. It'd probably mostly depend on their level of comfort when it comes to touching.

• Holding hands: Absolutely.
  • Hugs: Yes.
  • Cuddling with clothes on: Absolutely.
  • Cuddling with clothes off: Never.
  • Caressing: ...Caressing what, exactly?
  • Massages: Possibly to the other person.
  • Kissing the body: Not deliberately...?
  • Kissing the mouth: No.
  • Kissing the face: No.
  • Belly rubs: Maybe, if they're comfortable with it.
  • Playing with hair: Yes.
  • Touching bare skin: Arms, legs, feet, neck, stomach... sure?
  • Deliberate/prolonged eye contact: Possibly. Unless it gets awkward.
  • Synced breathing: Only if they have a nice, steady rate.
  • Co-sleeping: Absolutely. Unless they're a light sleeper, in which case, I'll take the floor, thank you very much.
  • Dance: ...Maybe the electric slide?

For me personally, I'm down to do any of those things with anyone I'm relatively close to except naked cuddling and touching hair. I hate when people touch my hair (especially because they feel like they just automatically have permission to). In fact, in the past there has only been one person who I've been comfortable with them running their fingers through my hair.

I think that kissing, in a sensual and not a sexual context, can be a very sensual and a very emotional act, if both people are comfortable, of course. One night while I was in college, I had a very long chat with my best friend at the time, who I felt closer to than anyone else. I shared some secrets with her I never told anyone, and just as we were getting out of the elevator in our dorm, I walked back in the elevator and we kissed. I'll never forget it because it was just such a beautiful moment of pure friendship.

I, too, think that emotional intimacy and sensual actions are linked. I think that it can be different with sexual actions, but with sensual actions I think that it would feel strange, even to sexual people, if sensuality occurred with no prior emotional connection between two people. I mean, just imagine how you'd feel if a total stranger came up to you and looked deeply into your eyes.

• holding hands
  • hugs
  • caressing
  • massages
  • kissing the body
  • kissing the mouth
  • kissing the face
  • belly rubs
  • playing with hair
  • touching bare skin
  • synced breathing
  • co-sleeping
  • dance

I actually am a huggy feely person, so I adore sensual touches a lot. I didn't mark the cuddling without clothes and the prolonged eye contact because I find that both acts are really intimate, someone said that looking in the eyes is the same that looking into something deep in the other person, thus I only feel comfortable if I like the person or that I simply know her for some time.

The cuddling without clothes... I don't really know, it reminds me a lot of petting, wich is the most common foreplay before sex... so... I have to answer no to that, because petting for petting right now doesn't do a thing for me.

I don't think it's easier to be sensual with another ace, our boundaries can be so much different that we could step in each others toes and some sexuals are nice respecting my boundaries, but yes, some sensual touches are a prelude for sexual acts so it isn't with anyone or anything that I feel comfortable at all.

Is sensual touching specifically romantic to you or can it happen in any emotionally intimate relationship?

- No, I don't need to feel romantically connected to the person to enjoy their body, it's better when there's sentiment behind it, but if both participants are in the same mood, it could happen easily and great.

I'd do most of these, however my only fear is that one of these might lead to something I don't want to do... I guess if be more comfortable if the other person was asexual too.

Archived