2 members have voted

1. 1.

• straight-asexual
    • gay-asexual
    • bi-asexual
    • asexual-asexual
    • other (changing attraction, etc..)

This poll is closed to new votes

Romantic/straight-asexual. Aesthetically women are a lot more pleasing on the eye than men in my opinion and they are more interesting to talk to. My male friends just talk about football (soccer) and sex (not very interesting for me :( )

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure I'm bi-asexual. I came out as lesbian at a very early age (11) but never 100% identified with it. Then at the age of 21 (earlier this year) I started spending time around straight men (which I'd never done before) and decided I must be bi because I felt attracted to some of them.

Thing is, it's always been at the back of my mind that I don't like sex at all, and have very few sexual feelings or urges. I'd kind of come to the conclusion that everyone felt like that, then I found out about Asexuality, and it made an incredible amount of sense.

So bi-asexual it is :D

• 2 weeks later...

straight asexual, i get along with guys but ill never "connect" with a guy on any real level. maybe its part of my aspies but in general im just more comfortable with girls. and i connect with animals even better than ppl but i like a person because they can talk back

A_sexual_vs_Asexual

I used to think I was bisexual, then asexual-bisexual, and now I'm leaning more towards asexual-pansexual. I think this one pins me down pretty well because it's based more on a person's theories about sex and gender than anything else.

violeteyedsoul

I chose other because I seem to be constantly changing.

One min. Gay, one min. Bi -, Feminine guys, the other; and so far the most dominating for one (Thank GOD!) no one AT ALL!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know I voted hetero-romantic, but right now, I think that I can't be identified by any of those labels. So whatever... romantic attraction can be so hard to define when you're asexual and have a bf/gf/partner.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Arkhaeopteryx

Bi-A. For my experience the kind of boys that I find emotionally/spiritually appealing are so much lesser in numbers than the girls, that it almost makes me practically straight-asexual, but it is possible that I might fall for a boy. It has happened once, so why not again?

I put Bi-Asexual.

I have had three loves in my life. 2 girls and a boy. Falling in love with a boy was a surprise for me.

• 1 month later...

Add another for straight-asexual! I like being romantically involved with girls, but past kissing them and being a little more than a good friend I'm not too interested. If a girl tried to strip in front of me, I'd be the perfect gentleman in helping her back into her clothes. XD

I voted the first , hmm I am also "slash-o-phil "aswell though .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
choose_abstinence

strait-asexual here. Love romance such as slow dancing and cuddling. Not interested in anything else.

Nit-pickyish Quandry: Aren't we all asexual-asexual? I think you mean aromantic-asexual, there. ;)

Anyway, straight-asexual here, and happy in a relationship.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Straight-A. I've had girl-crushes before, but I've only ever really fallen for guys.

• 2 weeks later...
appassionata

Voted straight-A. I'm romantically attracted to men only, but I find the idea of engaging in any kind of sexual activity with man or woman equally repulsive.

disgruntled_the_8th_dwarf

I'd say I'm straight-asexual, but leaning towards asexual-asexual because I occasionally find men attractive, but don't want, fantasize, or feel the need to be in a romantic relationship with them.

• 1 month later...

I don't know whether to consider myself straight asexual or pure asexual. It may have been straight a year ago, but now I've decided I don't want to date. I still think guys are nice to look at.

Archived