1. 1.

• straight-asexual
    • gay-asexual
    • bi-asexual
    • asexual-asexual
    • other (changing attraction, etc..)

This poll is closed to new votes

Im definately asexual-asexual, im flying solo

Me either, never met somebody I've loved. Although, friends already give me enough trouble.

• 3 weeks later...
Rising Moon Droplet

I could be asexual-asexual, but I feel, with my limited life experience that I am pan-asexual. So I voted other. : D

• 3 weeks later...

Voted gay-asexual. I love girls, and virtually everything about relationships, I just do not enjoy or want anything to do with sex. Not too familiar with all the different terms here just yet, but homoromantic/pan-asexual seem to fit me, I believe? Correct me if I'm wrong!

• 4 weeks later...
AkiraCoinTykiGotBetaMuffin

I'm attracted to absolutely nothing in the slightest, so I'm an A-A.

• 1 month later...

Asexual to Asexual? Cause I really don't want to be bothered, I guess? Definitions are a bit tricky.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I put straight-asexual in that if I [female] were to get into a partnership or close friendship with a person, it would be a male (asexual, preferably).

• 4 weeks later...
midsummer.mist

I'm a bi-asexual. I'm a woman and adore the beauty of both genders, men and women.

But I never had a relationship and never had sex.

• 4 weeks later...
98slbrookes98
Ok, hopefully the poll works.........

I am interested in who you folks are romantically attracted to or better said in which category you see yourself in......

I'm definitely an asexual lesbian. Its true that since the age of 22 for some reason I have been semi curious about the idea of sex with a woman but i still have no sexual feelings for either sex and i doubt I would go through with the actual act. Sometimes i wonder if i could love men but the answer has always been no. I see myself in the male role - bringing home flowers/chocolates, proposing on one knee, lying side by side next to a woman fully clothed etc. I can't imagine being with a man at all even if its asexual - I'd just end up hanging on his arm like a trophy irlfriend and wishing he were a woman. No - definitely women for me. I notice women's eyes and hair more anyway.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm guessing pan-romantic asexual... cisgendered, trans, intersexed... as long as we connect and you don't want sex... I don't care what your (human) body is...

I'm asexual-asexual (that's hard to say lol)

• 2 months later...
GirlDreamer

I´m asexual-asexual. But I´ve had the rare occational aromantic-crush on someone, so I guess that´ll make me an heteroaromantic asexual :blink:

• 2 months later...
Member33070

Straight, questioning pan-asexual. *shrug*

Just not enough experience. I could probably love anyone given the chance and lack of discrimination for it. ;)

• 2 months later...

I identify as hetero asexual (although I'm open to whatever may come to be), but I'm pretty equally attracted to opposite gender and androgynes. I tend to lean more for the androgynous guys than the more masculine, but I haven't known enough people who identify as androgynes to really be able to study this any further. I've never been attracted to same gender. But as I'm not too concerned with labeling every single difference in an infinitely variable topic and, I go by hetero.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a bit new to all of this, but I'd have to say pan-asexual or asexual-asexual. Typically, I become "attracted" to people I become friends with, but I don't have many friends or attractions in the first place. Meh, I picked "other."

Something between lesbian and pan asexual I guess since I am usually romantically attracted to women or gay men . But since I have never been actually in a real relationship (just crushes that lead nowhere) , I might also be an asexual asexual . So I voted other just to be sure.

:rolleyes:

• 2 months later...

Errh, I don't know, really. I think if I was ever sexual with someone I wouldn't care what gender or sex they were. So pan, I guess.

Usually I tend not to think about it, though, because it's such an abstraction. Like, a situation where I would be sexual is so far-fetched. It's possible, but just, not very likely. So I don't think about it very much, if at all. And since I'm not romantic, well. I don't have much of an orientation beyond... ace.

I'm between straight-asexual and asexual-asexual....

Never really got any experience to really know XP

So other for me~

Straight-A. At least I think so; I can picture myself more easily falling for a woman anyway.

Ok, hopefully the poll works.........

I am interested in who you folks are romantically attracted to or better said in which category you see yourself in......

I am not in any category. The idea of categorization is inadequate.

• 2 weeks later...
herpaderderderderder

Biromantic/Panromantic/Aromantic? -Shrug- Okay, so I'm currently confused. Bite me.

I could call myself Panromantic, but that's not necessarily true since I've noticed that I develop "crushes" mostly on other females, though I do develop crushes on males. I don't really CARE about gender. I just related to females better... most of the time.

But hrm... While I still develop crushes on both females and males, I don't really have a strong desire to be in a relationship. Oh well... Whatever. ^^;

i've mostly gotten used to the idea that i dont have a romantic intrest in others, cause when i trye to date i feel so very very crowded that it just gets uncomfertable...

even tough i can look at men, women or people inbetween and go "ooooo pretty" it's mostly in an estetic sort of way...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Ashtara_Silunar

Bi-asexual, I suppose. I mean... I think both genders are equally interesting and aesthetically pleasing.

Archived