1. 1.

• straight-asexual
    • gay-asexual
    • bi-asexual
    • asexual-asexual
    • other (changing attraction, etc..)

This poll is closed to new votes

AnyOtherName

I put "other", because there was no questioning (or pansexual) option. I mostly lean towards men, but since I'm not sexually attracted towards either I figure I might as well keep an open mind.

• 2 weeks later...
Vampyremage

I put bisexual because that's the closest to pansexual that was on the options list. I am romantically attracted to people across the gender spectrum.

Hetero~

I would consider myself pan-asexual. I can find beauty/attraction in someone no matter what gender, intergender, etc.. Though I have been having confusing feelings as to my asexuality as of lately.. I have been feeling a little TOO attracted to women.. :unsure:

I am a heteroromantic asexual. I also am a liberal(ish) vegan insomniac runner, who is addicted to Patrick Jane (Mentalist) and Spencer Reid (Criminal Minds). If I could have a dream-asexual-boyfriend, he'd probably be a blend of these two characters, at least personality-wise. ;)

Ha. Yes. More info than needed ;) *extra whimsical today!*

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Juniper Tree

This is something I'm going to have to think over. I have always assumed heteroromantic. But, in my heart of hearts, I think that I wouldn't care about a person's gender.

Haven't voted yet; a work in progress.

VenetianWonder

I guess I would say I'm Heteroflexible-asxeual. If that makes any sense.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bi-asexual! I identified as bisexual (though only to a few close friends) until I realized I was ace. I lean towards straight, though I like both men and women.

Edit: I could also be Pan-asexual, I guess. To be honest, I've identified as bi because gender didn't matter to me one way or another. I see no reason I couldn't be interested in someone who doesn't fit into the traditional male or female category.

Archived