Does anyone Think They Could Remain a Virgin For Life?

N7_Paladin

RakshaTheCat

Of course, why I would even want to not be a virgin?

5 hours ago, Galactic Turtle said:

I know life might not seem as fulfilling without kayaking but it would result in more water in my lungs than is medically recommended.

No kayaking? Heresy! Although guess I'm a bit on the kinky side here, since I prefer inflatable raft. Going down the river on one is the most comfortable and relaxing thing ever!😼

8 hours ago, StormySky said:

What about other water sports?

Water sports on an Ace forum?? 😋 😋 😋 😋 

14 hours ago, Galactic Turtle said:

I tend to stay away from any considerable body of water because I can't breathe under it. 

Though I do quite like water when it comes in a cup.

Oh! So do you use water to bathe or did you figure out an alternative way to wash yourself?

Galactic Turtle
58 minutes ago, StormySky said:

Oh! So do you use water to bathe or did you figure out an alternative way to wash yourself?

I scrub myself methodically with a toothbrush I dip in a cup of water. The process takes about three hours which is the biggest reason why I just don't have time for sex or cocaine.... kayaking is out of the question for obvious reasons.

I’m mildly sex-repulsed, so staying a virgin forever will probably be easy. I’m not even sure if I would be comfortable with French kissing if I ever manage to get a girlfriend.

I think it would be rather easy to.

Crazy how social pressures change from one culture, to the next. I've traveled to some places where many will get looked down on, in having sex outside of marriage. So, seeing someone who is 28 and a virgin is common.

Western culture, is the other way around.

I don't qualify, but would have zero regrets of either way.

Sir Isaac Newton remained a virgin for life, and it didn't turn out too bad for him... He is now revered all over the world for the way he transformed modern science, and he lived to 84 (after dying in the year 1727! I mean, do you know how long people used to live on average then?)

Somewhat embarrassing, but it appears I have made a blank comment. Does anyone know how to delete comments?

20 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

I've traveled to some places where many will get looked down on, in having sex outside of marriage.

That was the case in England until not too long ago.

@lewp3, just leave that blank comment. The forum moderator, @ben8884 will tidy it up when their online next 

SlargTheGnome

I probably will.  I'd have to be very, very close to someone to even consider that kind of intimacy, and that hasn't happened so far.

yeah i mean being a sex repulsed ace will guarentee that for me. I dont really put that much thought or value in virginity so i dont particularly care 

I actually don't think I would have ever wanted to stay completely sexually inexperienced my whole life... I was extremely, extremely curious about sex. I've done many sexual things but never gone "all the way" with another person, and I think within the next few years I'd like too, but only if I meet someone i care about and trust enough to do it with. For me the curiosity is just too strong, even if I don't have an innate desire to do it. At the same time, i definitely wouldn't be devastated if i were to be a virgin forever, like I imagine many sexual people would. I'd really like to try it with someone i trust, but if it doesn't happen that's fine too. 

35. I will always be.

Don't care anymore...

Chocolatastic AroAce

Hard to say.  I fluctuate between being disgusted by the very idea to just 'meh'.  I definitively feel pressured into doing it, but I wouldn't want to do it just because it is something someone else wants. However I do have curiosity and a drive to understand the world around me.... So maybe someday I'll want to experience it just to see what the big deal is(like a science experiment). Though I'm also perfectly content remaining a virgin if that's how things turn out.

I can see myself staying a virgin, yes.  And I know I've never been bothered by it before?  

I mean the only time I thought about having sex was mainly because of my desire for a romantic relationship.  When it came down to it, I didn't care about the sex, it was mostly companionship.  I do recall wanting sex before a long time ago, but it's a matter of doing it that is the problem for me.  I think that people will judge me for it if they find out I am a virgin many years later in my adulthood, but eh, they can get bent.  

Strange But Not a Stranger

Easily. Been one for 38 years now, and I have never found it difficult. It's as natural to me as breathing. Or something like that. lol.

Back in the day (before I knew for sure that I was ace) I used to worry about being an older virgin. I would be made fun of and I would have to justify it every time. Nowadays I really don't care anymore. So yeah, no problem. 😄

SallyBlackwater

Hopefully! Without sexual attraction, I feel like sex might be, to me, something that's too invasive for my comfort, and definitely gross. It's a bit like those foods that everyone tells you they taste super good, yet they look or smell in a way that make you refuse even trying them. So, yeah, I don't think I'll ever have sex. I'd have to meet an extremely special person to change that.

LittleLillie

I know that I can, I want to avoid that activity like the plague.

I’ve lived 24 years without sex, so, contrary to what some people may believe, it won’t kill me to go without it indefinitely 🙄. Nor has it caused any organ degradation despite what some guys might try to tell me. It doesn’t seem like an actively repulsive activity but it doesn’t interest me either. How ever the Wheel turns, one thing will probably remain the same: the fact that I don’t care about losing my virginity.

RakshaTheCat
17 hours ago, Fifi123 said:

Easily. Been one for 38 years now, and I have never found it difficult.

Ehh, you beat me, been one only for 37 years so far. But I'm chasing you!

My evil plan is to send some handsome dudes and girls your way so you will hopefully cave in eventually. Then I can catch up to you! 😈

;)

ME

2 hours ago, Laplace said:

I’ve lived 24 years without sex, so, contrary to what some people may believe, it won’t kill me to go without it indefinitely 🙄. Nor has it caused any organ degradation despite what some guys might try to tell me.

As I said in one of my previous comments, Sir Isaac Newton remained a virgin his entire life, and he lived to 84 at a time when a very high percentage of people unfortunately didn't even reach the age of 1. 

21 hours ago, Fifi123 said:

Easily. Been one for 38 years now, and I have never found it difficult. It's as natural to me as breathing. Or something like that. lol.

Back in the day (before I knew for sure that I was ace) I used to worry about being an older virgin. I would be made fun of and I would have to justify it every time. Nowadays I really don't care anymore. So yeah, no problem. 😄

I'll see your 38 years and raise you 48 😀 Otherwise I'm pretty much the same.

CuddleAlien

If I could go back in time... I would totally stay one. And never regret it!

Totally I've never had a huge interest in sex and it wouldn't bother me if I never have it it's just not a big deal 

100% yes, I doubt I would ever consent to sex under any circumstances. I actually would rather be beaten than have sex with someone. I would just feel so violated. I don't want sex, so I should never have to have it.

Archived