Does anyone Think They Could Remain a Virgin For Life?

N7_Paladin

Hermit Advocate

Neffie, you give me hope for the future.

I'm still a virgin and I can easily remain as such for the rest of my life. There's so many cool things a person can do (race either by car or hovercraft, cook some recipes from all over the world, go ballroom dancing, program some stuff, visit other countries, compose music for a video game that has a retro look to it, etc), and I want to do at least one of those things. I'd honestly choose any of those things (add in some video games, music, nonalcoholic sangria, and chocolate with that raspberry filling) over sex.

I'd say I could easily be, without too much of an issue. I don't necessarily want to be, if only for curiosity's sake, but I'm not about to seek it out, just to sate my curiosity, nor am I necessarily leaping at the first opportunity, in a relationship. How I see it is eventually if I get far enough in a relationship with a sexual, that I feel comfortable enough, I will probably give it a try to determine to what extent I am ok with sex for the sake of the relationship. Theoretically nothing of the physical act repulses me or what not, but in practice it's something I find myself averse to. It would be nice to know to what extent it's a major deal-breaker, or if it's just something I need more security in the relationship for.

What would be hard is not remaining a virgin for the rest of my life. I'm mildly autistic and people like that often have a lot of trouble in relationships so it would be really hard for me to not be a virgin even if I wanted to which I don't. There is a surprisingly large number of heterosexual autistic people who are virgins in their 20's and 30's. The only scenario I can see which I would not die a virgin is if I end up marrying a heterosexual, I would begrudgingly do the deed for their sake if it came to that.

cavalier080854

62 and still in the original packaging. And will remain so.

62 and still in the original packaging. And will remain so.

:lol:

El-not-so-ace

Yup! Even if I'm sexual (or grey/demi depending on how some view my current relationship), I could definitely keep not doing it as my body doesn't really know what it's missing out on. :P

I'm from the part of Canada that is obsessed with a dish called Poutine. In my 16+ years of living here, I purposely never tasted it because I didn't want to have yet another bad food that I'm addicted to. I have enough with chocolate cravings and other desires. :P People are always soooo shocked though. So same thing from lifetime virginity, I totally could.

TheMartianGeek

I would be 100% okay with that. I guess I'm at least a bit curious what it feels like, but there are plenty of things I'm curious what it would feel like that I'd never do (bungee-jumping off a cliff, eating a ghost pepper, tripping on LSD, lying in a bathtub full of yogurt, etc.).

I would be 100% ok with that. I once asked myself a similar question when questioning if i may be ace and my immediate response was "i'd prefer it that way to be honest."

i'm still a virgin at 22 and have no plans to change that.

Happily! At this point, I hope I do, because sex is all kinds of no to me.

Currently, I'm 22, and sometimes, I might be somewhat curious what all the fuzz society makes around that "activity" is about, but honestly, I think I wouldn't mind at all. :cake:

I don't see it as a requirement to have a complete life and I especially do not see it as a reason to do it with someone random just to "get over with it" and stop wondering in those rare moments when I have nothing better on my mind. Actually, while I'm fairly sure I'm not sex-repulsed, THAT thought is repulsing in its own way. :lol:

As someone said before: Just because I occasionally would wonder how e.g. skydiving would feel like, doesn't mean I'd do it just to satisfy that rarely showing up curiosity.

Although if it will stay that way, that's a whole different story and up to that strange life to decide. Sexuality doesn't have to change, but sometimes it can change, so maybe I won't roll like that for my entire life - and perhaps I'm just demi and don't know it yet and might even experience that kind of attraction that would make me want to do it someday. I don't know, I'm not a fortune teller. :P

I'll only find out in the future or once my life comes to an end. That's when I'll know for sure.

But for now, chances are that it will stay that way. :cake:

ozzythefabulous

definitely, i've done fine for 19 years as a virgin so can't see any longer being a problem

Definitely. If I find true love and we are ready to have kids, then it happens. Otherwise I'm totally cool with it. I've even considered becoming a buddhist nun since I'd have no issues with taking on celibacy.

I wouldn't mind if I was a virgin my whole life. I made it to 17, almost 18 years, and I take pride in that fact.

• 1 year later...

For me it's an easy yes.For that to change I should find my soulmate on this planet,and the chances of that happening are extremely low,close to 0.Not to mention,the girl should also have the 'right' looks-black or brown hair,probably brown eyes like myself,a smaller height(I have 174cm,so 170 or less for her),and smaller breasts,closer to us guys(like,no breasts at all).And the right attitude/mindset.So,only a bit over 0% chances for that to happen.I might have around 10% chances in Japan,but unfortunatley I'll never go there for a tons of reasons,so it's back on square 1.

Some years ago I may have had a different view,but as of today and 4ever,it's much simpler.The need for sex comes just from  bio/chemical reasons,it's the need to release some particles from your body.As simple as that.If we're talking about true love,well thats a bit different but not that much.It combines the usual reasons+it also combines the soul,of 1 or both partners.Having sex with your most precious one surely feels better than having sex with any random person,it's likely the only example of feeling true happiness regarding  sex.Although not too relevant,I can compare the happiness of an intercourse with your precious love with an hypothetical case of meeting your Creator.In an impossible/absurd scenario,if the Lord(the real one) will come to me and say-'It's over.You did your job here.Prepare yourself,in a few days you'll go to the next world and find eternal peace.' I will cry surely and quite plenty of tears.Finally! All that effort wasnt in vain! Even if the world turned against me,I kept my approach and did the right things.And now the Supreme One confirms it to me.What more could I say in that situation?I would be deeply touched.

That situation might never come,because even if it did,I will have no means to know for sure.It might be a trap,after all the Evil one is full of fake miracles and it's the master of illusions.

So coming back,it's just a matter of physiological need for me.Humans need to eat,drink,sleep,go to the bath,and of course,to breath air.To release some sex-related particles also comes like a need,more or less.Some may be able to overpower that need with various methods,but I think that most of the world cant,so they either have sex or just they do it themselves.

Also not interested in kids,so even less a reason for me.As for doing it yourself-it depends the method/s.If you have a big imagination,plenty inspiration sources and a quite unique way of fapping compared to most guys(like me),than doing it yourself equals around 50-80% of real sex,about quantity+pleasure.

So yeah I'm a virgin and stand quite well.If I ever find that destined girl-so be it.If not,I can always do it myself.Maybe someday,I'll run out of 'fuel'.

No intentions or ambitions of having sex any time soon / ever, so I will probably remain a virgin indefinitely. And I'm okay with that. 

Sweet Potato

I am not a virgin, but I have no intention to engage in sexual activities again, so I guess I am celibate/abstinent from here on out

On 9/1/2016 at 2:31 AM, El-not-so-ace said:

I'm from the part of Canada that is obsessed with a dish called Poutine.

Is there a part of Canada that isn't?

gc00t.jpg

Topic... I think I've already answered that one but yes, I think so. Unless curiosity gets the better of me one day, it's an easy thing to do. I'm not interested and sex is the last thing people think of when they see me, so...

Galactic Turtle

Dying a virgin is the plan!

So is dying without trying cocaine or kayaking!

2 hours ago, Galactic Turtle said:

Dying a virgin is the plan!

So is dying without trying cocaine or kayaking!

Wot, no Kayaking? 😋 😋 

Galactic Turtle
27 minutes ago, Skycaptain said:

Wot, no Kayaking? 😋 😋 

I know life might not seem as fulfilling without kayaking but it would result in more water in my lungs than is medically recommended.

1 hour ago, Galactic Turtle said:

I know life might not seem as fulfilling without kayaking but it would result in more water in my lungs than is medically recommended.

What about other water sports?

Yep, that's me! Not gonna ever do the sex thing. I'm the boss of my own life and I don't have to do an icky nasty thing I don't want to do.

Galactic Turtle
2 minutes ago, StormySky said:

What about other water sports?

I tend to stay away from any considerable body of water because I can't breathe under it. 

Though I do quite like water when it comes in a cup.

Duke Memphis

I'll definitely stay a virgin for life.

Archived