it was all going perfectly to plan...

anon_anonymous

anon_anonymous

and then - BAM.

it wasn't...

could it be that i am indeed a sexual, but, at that point where i would have that [my identity, my wishes and that] confirmed, suddenly it all got pulled away from under my feet and... there is now this sexuality with a thin veneer of asexual STUFF. i am not saying that the latter can or should be done away with. but perhaps sexual development comes in stages, and some of us [fools] are simply missing / or whatever, the last piece?

what do you think???

TheKindredSoul

and then - BAM.

it wasn't...

could it be that i am indeed a sexual, but, at that point where i would have that [my identity, my wishes and that] confirmed, suddenly it all got pulled away from under my feet and... there is now this sexuality with a thin veneer of asexual STUFF. i am not saying that the latter can or should be done away with. but perhaps sexual development comes in stages, and some of us [fools] are simply missing / or whatever, the last piece?

what do you think???

You might have a fluid sexuality. It is possible that you are going through a shift. Asexuality is based on the lack of sexual attraction (common definition on AVEN). If you are not experiencing sexual attraction to anyone, it might be your libido.

anon_anonymous

when we broke up i had flickers of sexual attraction now and again, but my libido did plummet, and not due to apathy. i felt awkward in my [own] body suddenly.

currently i think i am still attracted to people in the same way as i was last month. i am wondering if the lack of desire i mentioned is actually a lack of a form of attraction. not that it is thhhhaaattt important haha.

Archived