Subreddit for Sexual Partners of Asexuals to Create Supportive Community

cookie-muenster

cookie-muenster

Hey everyone,

Anyone on Reddit? It is a place with a rep for a lot of jokes, but they have a decent asexuality subreddit I visit. I notice there are many asexuals and sexuals on there asking for advice in their asexual/sexual relationships. I am a sexual heterosexual female in a relationship with a heteromatic asexual male.

I feel there need to be more places for people in asexual/sexual relationships to seek advice, support, discuss difficulties and celebrate our relationships.

Please check it out, subscribe and contribute: http://www.reddit.com/r/sexualpartnersupport

Janus the Fox
I'm a Redditor myself and thats a good idea :D the more places the better. r/sex, r/relationships, r/asexuality and r/ainbow have a similar thread to this from time to time. I also use Metareddit that catches those threads. I think ill subscribe ;)

I subscribed and posted! Thanks for starting that, it's awesome and I will go back and post more. :) Now that you are a member here (welcome to AVEN, btw) please post in the good partners thread we have pinned in this forum...it's basically the same idea. Post anywhere for that matter! :cake:

Archived