saw aven shirt on vh1 logo

JoeJay

I was watching vh1 and saw a guy standing with Madonna and wearing an Aven shirt and had the logo on his skin, either a tattoo or paint, nothing was mentioned about that but it was cool!

Cate Perfect

Really?!Wow.

Wow.

Cate

Lesse, if it came from the AVEN store, it must have been someone on this site!! Speak up!! We wanna know!!!

Silly Green Monkey

Not necessarily. Lots of people bought shirts and stuff last year, lots of people joined, very few ever posted.

Cate Perfect

Well, boa would be able to see all the addresses of the people who ordered...so he'd know if the person was in California or Florida or NYC or wherever they filmed that show.

Cate

bard of aven

Actualy, just names and states in the US of A, names and countries elsewhere. And I have no way of correlating AVEN screennames to names on orders. So whoever it is, their secret is safe.

Edit: Looks like I also see districts in some other countries. (Hello, Herefordshire!)

boa

It took me by suprise it was only a five second blurb, I had to do a double take! But it definitely said aven and had the symbol.

Live R Perfect
(Hello, Herefordshire!)

Herefordshire has asked me to pass on it's regards to Mr. Bard of AVEN. :wink:

ohhhh VH1.... now hows that for visibility eh????

• 2 weeks later...

celebrity visibility :D

Who knows, maybe soon some celebrities will come out.

If that person wearing the shirt comes forward, I saw we award them the first diamond visibility award! (imagine this in sparkly diamonds: :vis:!)

:roll: Okay, I guess DJ gets the first one, so Mr T shirt gets the second award.

:idea: Maybe Madge herself (Madonna) will wear an AVEN shirt next? It must be the only sexual path that woman's not publicly been down at some point in her life!!!

Dave

If that person wearing the shirt comes forward, I saw we award them the first diamond visibility award! (imagine this in sparkly diamonds: :vis:!)

:roll: Okay, I guess DJ gets the first one, so Mr T shirt gets the second award.

:idea: Maybe Madge herself (Madonna) will wear an AVEN shirt next? It must be the only sexual path that woman's not publicly been down at some point in her life!!!

Dave

Heehee.... Mr. T.

lol

if this floor weren't so dirty I'd be lying on my back laughing my lungs out :D

I don't know why the simplest things make me laugh the most :D

Archived