I got an erection while cuddling

Guest Scarlet Spider

If you ever cuddle laying down like spooning, could you stick your tush out so that your pelvis isn't touching her?

That would be highly uncomfortable to hold for any length of time and make spooning really awkward lol :D Easier to just wear tight undies under your pants and make sure it's angled to the side before cuddling, that way it doesn't erm, poke your partner.

I couldn't bear even accidental grazing, let alone poking. :ph34r: When I still hugged peeps in real life, I pretty much had a "stand half a meter away and bow far to the front" routine for it.

I very much doubt spooning could ever be an option for me, unless I'm the little spoon (which at 1.86 m height seems rather unlikely...)

If you ever cuddle laying down like spooning, could you stick your tush out so that your pelvis isn't touching her?

That would be highly uncomfortable to hold for any length of time and make spooning really awkward lol :D Easier to just wear tight undies under your pants and make sure it's angled to the side before cuddling, that way it doesn't erm, poke your partner.
I couldn't bear even accidental grazing, let alone poking. :ph34r: When I still hugged peeps in real life, I pretty much had a "stand half a meter away and bow far to the front" routine for it.

I very much doubt spooning could ever be an option for me, unless I'm the little spoon (which at 1.86 m height seems rather unlikely...)

Spooning can work if you're the taller one and want to be the little spoon... just takes a little more shifting around and you aren't quite as snug together, but very doable.
Nico-Nico Friendo

Ok. I am extremely clueless on this topic so please excuse my naivety... But this is something that is common among ace and sexual men alike? And just because it happens, it doesn't mean that you are sexually aroused? Then what does it mean when that happens?

Is it possible that it is a sign of sexual attraction but mentally you find some aspect if sex undesirable? Basically, is it a sign if conflicting feelings toward sex? Sorry to be the dunce in the room but if I ever try to enter another romantic relationship (not even sure that I want to at this point). Even an ace heteroromantic relationship, I want to know about this stuff so that I don't run like a girl with a pork chop stapled to her butt and a pack of wild dogs on her trail.

Your post was really cute. :) Anyways... what other's have said is all true. You should read Stephen King. Practically every book has a character getting an erection when they think they are being chased by monsters.

Eh, heh, heh. I think some females can get aroused when frightened . . . Um . . . or am I the only one? :ph34r:

Great Thief Yatagarasu

I've had my guy do that. :D Except that that was back at the no-sex point of our relationship, and rather than be all embarrassed and like "Oh noes, I'm terribly sorry!", he's more like "Goddamn you're so hot, I'm really trying my hardest to be a good boy here. >:D " Not to put pressure on me or anything, he's not that kind of guy. But he'd let me know how difficult I was making things for him sometimes, because he knows it's a compliment and he wants to let me know that that's how he feels. It's nice, anyway. :D

Yeah, that would be a good idea if you want to do things the easy way. :) leave it to me to make things more complicated. In my defense, I don't have that body part so I don't know how to hide one that is at full salute.

Well, that depends... Think of it kind of like a womens sports bra, that bra is made so that while excersiseing/ doing sports womens breasts don't "flop around". I don't really think it hinders it that much because a fully erect guy won't tend to really... "flop around". It can be embarrassing as hell because the running motion is able to put on display what was noticeable before, but unless your wearing tight clothes ( which becomes tighter and more restricted/resisting) I don't see it as being that big a problem. although it does kind of make running a bit more awkward. And honestly I think it's much worse for a guy when he's flaccid, all the weight but it would flop around :wacko:

And actually, if the guy in the book had an erection because he was fantasizing about something else, that'd actually be more covienent oddly enough! Since men who fantasize about sexual acts seem to have a much greater pain tolerance, as much as 200%! I know, weird, but true

That makes sense. I remember in gymnastics a looooong time ago, the guys would wear "tighty whities" during class and switch into boxers (you could see the waistbands) afterward. When a friend of mine asked a guy why they don't wear boxers in class he gave her a weird look and said "cause it would hurt!" I didn't think of that until now though.

Eh, heh, heh. I think some females can get aroused when frightened . . . Um . . . or am I the only one? :ph34r:

Lol I have no idea...I'm obviously the worst person to ask about arousal. Although I can't relate to this, I'm sure you're not the only one.

Guest Scarlet Spider

Especially morning wood, man that's always awkward to have in the morning. There's a reason i stay in bed later, and sometimes it's just to give "it" time to go away. :|

AshenPhoenix

Just about to say that, especially awkward and extra bed time warranted if you have people your not in a relationship with living in your house :wacko:

I guess so. To be honest, I never even notice it in the morning on guys. Except when the boyfriend tries to have sex with me when he wakes up (7am, I went to bed at like 2am, go away and let me sleep! lol). I think you guys probably pay more attention to it than other people do. :)

And actually, if the guy in the book had an erection because he was fantasizing about something else, that'd actually be more covienent oddly enough! Since men who fantasize about sexual acts seem to have a much greater pain tolerance, as much as 200%! I know, weird, but true

That actually makes sense, since the body will endure more for sex.

Archived