Sexuals: is sex better than cake?

Alis Chan

I personally don't like cake and I'm not really into food, full stop. It's just fuel to me. My partner and one of my best friends acted like I'd committed blasphemy when I said that. So, sex over any food. Sex over everything actually. It's the best past time ever.

IJustWannaRun

I like sex. A lot. But cake is great. But not bad cake. If its prepared wrong, or someone is just bad at making cake, it ruins the whole cake experience. Same with sex. Bad sex is bad. But cake is better because you can eat it while watching awesome things like Doctor Who. You can't have sex and watch DW at the same time. One or the other would distract you and it's just generally a bad idea. And while one may not always be in the mood for sex, I find it hard to believe that someone can be not in the mood for good cake.

I'm sure my sexual partner would say that he prefers sex over cake with limited exceptions. I guess I don't know as an asexual, since the sex would only be with my partner and can be turned into a fun and rewarding time. Most cake tends to be high in calories and in sugar, both of which I am trying to cut back on. But instead of trying to choose, can we just get both but not at the same time? It might be just that cake is currently not my preferred dessert right now.

Of course the question isn't directed at me, but I hate both cake and sex.

And sleep.

I kinda want to be a spirit.

Fiddler's_Green

For me it's definitely

pie>cake>sex

gypsy_princess

if i was sexual, i'd have sex with a cake. (i don't know how, though)

this cake is freaking hot, don't you think? :P

Red_Velvet_Cake.jpg

Dutchboy66

i prefer sex.

But when its impossible, i take cake also......

Depends. I wouldn't have pleasure eating a cake that isn't vegan and I'd find find spiritual decline if I were to conduct intercourse with someone when there's nothing real.

if i was sexual, i'd have sex with a cake. (i don't know how, though)

this cake is freaking hot, don't you think? :P

Red_Velvet_Cake.jpg

Oral sex, duh ^_^

I'm pansexual and a fat girl. There is a good chance that on the right day, you might get me to admit a sexual attraction to cake. ;)

Martin de V

if i was sexual, i'd eat cake while sexing it up.

That... doesn't sound quite possible. But okay. Whatever floats your cake plate.

I think you might be surprised.... :)

Are asexuals here actually picking sex over cake? How come? :O

Are asexuals here actually picking sex over cake? How come? :o

Well, the question is directed to sexual folks and it is in the For Sexual Partners, Friends, and Allies forum so I am personally going to guess that most of us who chose sex over cake are sexual members. I can see where a few cake hating asexuals might opt for sex if they aren't repulsed by it though! My husband isn't really attracted to cake or sex, so he would prefer neither. :lol:

I can see where a few cake hating asexuals might opt for sex if they aren't repulsed by it though! My husband isn't really attracted to cake or sex, so he would prefer neither. :lol:

I really don't understand those crazy cake-repulsed people! :lol:

I can see where a few cake hating asexuals might opt for sex if they aren't repulsed by it though! My husband isn't really attracted to cake or sex, so he would prefer neither. :lol:

I really don't understand those crazy cake-repulsed people! :lol:

I know, right?!

Then there's me..."really? why can't I have the sex and then a piece of cake?" :D

gladiatorfan

Sex is better than cake. It's doesn't hurt to have cake after sex though.

Martin de V

I can do without cake entirely. Now, pie...that's something else again....

CookieMonster!

If sex isn't better than cake, then you're doing it wrong. of course that only applies to sexuals.

To answer the question directly though:

Is there really such a big deal? YES

When would a sexual choose cake over sex? almost never, but it's never happened to me

Bad sex is better than most food, but not all food. cake included.

Good sex is better than ANY food, cake or otherwise.

Sex can be better if food is involved (no need for TMI, but you can ask if needed)

Cake tastes the same, even when eaten alone. But it is nice to eat with someone you love

Sex is not the same when you are alone. Sex with a partner is sooo much more exciting. Sex with someone you love is fantastic

I would choose sex over cake EVERY day of the year!

There isn't anything I'd rather be doing than having sex (with a partner). Not all the time of course, but it is No1 on my list.

BTW, it's interesting that even as the question was aimed at sexuals, asexuals have replied too. Just making an observation (nothing negative implied)

I just don't see how it could be true. :blink: Obviously it's different because I'm asexual, but I just... don't...

Sex seems like it would be so boring. Cake is so GOOD!

For me cake is better only because I find sex better and cake have flavour ^_^ But I do beleive that sex is better for sexual people or sexually-active people, well simply because of that sex is much more difficult to get and have more curiosity and stimulate the body and mind in many different ways that cake simply cant. Unless I find up a cake with a chemical that simulates sex and let people get orgasms :P Would that be classified as an asexy cake? :ph34r:

When I was in my last relationship with a sexual, before I started posting on AVEN and before I understood the whole cake business, I would always run off and take my time eating a piece of cake as my excuse to avoid having sex when my partner wanted me to. I think the desire of cake over sex must be instinctively hard-wired into the asexual brain :P

NotTypicallySexual

Hmmm. I'm a heterosexual but celibate (for now) guy who masturbates. To me, sex drive is essentially the same as hunger or thirst, but located in my pants. The mental feeling/component of sexual desire in the brain is essentially exactly the same as hunger or thirst. After releasing it, it's temporaily gone, just like after eating or drinking. The main difference is the intensity and location of the sensations. Usually we don't wait to eat to the starving point. But if you did, and then extrapolated that feeling to your private area, you have the physical component of sexual desire. I believe it's possible for asexuals with a good imagination to understand what it would feel like, even if they've never actually experienced it.

So, no, sexual drive is not like eating cake. It's like the sharp hunger you feel immediately before eating the cake as it's going into your mouth.

Archived