Sexuals: is sex better than cake?

Alis Chan

I have pondered this a lot.

I would choose cake over sex ANY day of the year!

But would a sexua person l ALWAYS choose cake?

Is there really such a big deal?

When would a sexual choose cake over sex?

TELL ME!!!

if i was sexual, i'd eat cake while sexing it up.

That... doesn't sound quite possible. But okay. Whatever floats your cake plate.

I identify as asexual/grey-a/demi, but considering I like both sex and cake, I will list pros and cons of both.

CAKE

Pros: Delicious raw (I love batter) and cooked, different flavours, it's always appropriate to eat cake, cements bonds with fellow cake eaters, celebrates special events

Cons: Lots of calories, makes me gain weight, can contain allergens that will kill me

SEX

Pros: Cements bond with partner, can sometimes feel good/lead to orgasm, relieves stress, celebrates certain events, burns calories

Cons: Can cause pregnancy and/or disease, doesn't always feel good, weird fluids involved, odd noises ensue, it's not always appropriate to have sex.

That... doesn't sound quite possible. But okay. Whatever floats your cake plate.

...It's not hard to eat and have sex at the same time. Or, have the cake on the table beside the bed (if you are in a bed), and every so often, lean over for a bite.

yep that way, or doggystyle. cake could be on floor, or on the bottoms back. depends on role i guess.

...It's not hard to eat and have sex at the same time. Or, have the cake on the table beside the bed (if you are in a bed), and every so often, lean over for a bite.

OH! um. I kind of accidentally read that as sexing the cake up. while eating it.

uhm.

oops?

(not sure what my brain was doing there...)

If sex isn't better than cake, then you're doing it wrong. of course that only applies to sexuals.

To answer the question directly though:

Is there really such a big deal? YES

When would a sexual choose cake over sex? almost never, but it's never happened to me

Bad sex is better than most food, but not all food. cake included.

Good sex is better than ANY food, cake or otherwise.

Sex can be better if food is involved (no need for TMI, but you can ask if needed)

Cake tastes the same, even when eaten alone. But it is nice to eat with someone you love

Sex is not the same when you are alone. Sex with a partner is sooo much more exciting. Sex with someone you love is fantastic

I would choose sex over cake EVERY day of the year!

There isn't anything I'd rather be doing than having sex (with a partner). Not all the time of course, but it is No1 on my list.

BTW, it's interesting that even as the question was aimed at sexuals, asexuals have replied too. Just making an observation (nothing negative implied)

Cake is sometimes better ...

You can have a second piece of cake, right after finishing the first one

Old people can eat cake still, and have a second piece if they want to

You can buy cake from many different shops, rather than having to bake it at home

You can decide to have chocolate or vanilla whenever you want

You can eat cake in front of your parents

You can give cake to your dog, and friends don't think that's weird/wrong

You can bake a cake for a friend, and your partner doesn't get jealous

I could go on :)

Old people can (and do) have sex.

You can have sex many places besides home. Some people belong to the mile-high club..

that thread is interesting... so if you have the choice between bad sex and cake - you still choose sex? When it is about good sex,I'd understand it, but is sex as itself so great that you would still pick it over cake even if it is bad? If so, why?

that thread is interesting... so if you have the choice between bad sex and cake - you still choose sex? When it is about good sex,I'd understand it, but is sex as itself so great that you would still pick it over cake even if it is bad? If so, why?

I would pick cake if I knew ahead of time the sex was going to be totally bad. Sexuals have a variety of experiences though, and if offered our favorite cake or sex with the one we love...I personally would probably pick the sex and if it wasn't so great that time, there's always another chance later. Sexual people, amazingly enough, feel bored with it sometimes, or awkward, or other weird stuff too (even painful). I seem to have an interest that never goes away and I want to keep trying...each time is different it seems.

BTW, it's interesting that even as the question was aimed at sexuals, asexuals have replied too. Just making an observation (nothing negative implied)

I only replied to the logistics of eating cake during sex, since someone chose both. :D lol

If it is chocolate cake, I would be in serious doubt. Please don't post those difficult questions ;).

In honousty, I think it depends. Even sexual persons can sometimes feel like not having sex. It is not that sex consumes all our thoughts.

So, chocolate cake over sex and sex over any other cake (I like cookies more).

I try to understand things, but someone choosing sex over the best New York cheesecake is just unimaginable to me. Plain, pumpkin, or lemon cheesecake. It's wonderful every time; there's no such thing as a disappointing cheesecake; and the cheesecake doesn't make assumptions later or embarass you in front of your family.

I try to understand things, but someone choosing sex over the best New York cheesecake is just unimaginable to me. Plain, pumpkin, or lemon cheesecake. It's wonderful every time; there's no such thing as a disappointing cheesecake; and the cheesecake doesn't make assumptions later or embarass you in front of your family.

Well, when you put it like that. If it was you and me and a cup of coffee Sally, I would pick cake.

Another way to combine cake and sex is to lick cake off your partner while getting it on. (Not that I've actually done so).

Janus the Fox
Umm... Is cake and sex really comparable, in seriousness they can be as equal or contrasting to everybody regardless to like/dislike of cake/sex :huh:

Oh dear, I forgot about the cheese cake. Edit my post. Chocolate cake and cheese cake over sex, sex over any other cake. :)

Umm... Is cake and sex really comparable, in seriousness they can be as equal or contrasting to everybody regardless to like/dislike of cake/sex :huh:

Maybe a way to ask that is, if you can't have cake/sex for the rest of your life, which will make you feel worse?

Maybe a way to ask that is, if you can't have cake/sex for the rest of your life, which will make you feel worse?

I don't think that's a good way of wording it, because then almost every sexual would choose sex if they were told they could never have it again.

Notte stellata

I'm okay with not having both/either, lol. But considering I'm with a sexual partner, I'd rather go without cake (although I understand the question is probably about one's own feelings, regardless of external factors).

Down in Texas

If sex isn't better than cake, then you're doing it wrong. of course that only applies to sexuals.

To answer the question directly though:

Is there really such a big deal? YES

When would a sexual choose cake over sex? almost never, but it's never happened to me

Bad sex is better than most food, but not all food. cake included.

Good sex is better than ANY food, cake or otherwise.

Sex can be better if food is involved (no need for TMI, but you can ask if needed)

Cake tastes the same, even when eaten alone. But it is nice to eat with someone you love

Sex is not the same when you are alone. Sex with a partner is sooo much more exciting. Sex with someone you love is fantastic

I would choose sex over cake EVERY day of the year!

There isn't anything I'd rather be doing than having sex (with a partner). Not all the time of course, but it is No1 on my list.

If sex isn't better than cake, then you're doing it wrong. OF COURSE that only applies to sexuals.

To answer the question directly though: Is there really such a big deal? YES

When would a sexual choose cake over sex? NEVER but only with my married partner Bad sex is better than ANY food, Good sex even not so good is better than ANY food, cake or otherwise, but only when it is freely given by my partner. Sex can sometimes be better if food is involved (no need for TMI, but you can ask if needed) Sex can be done alone but is so much better when shared with someone you love and loves you in return. Sex is not the same when you are alone. Sex with a partner is sooo much more exciting. Sex with someone you love and loves you back is fantastic there is nothing on earth to compare it to. I would choose sex over cake EVERY day of the year! There isn't anything I'd rather be doing than having sex (with a willing partner). Not all the time of course, but it is No1 on my list. IT Has been since I first experienced it with my husband since we were virgins when we married and always will be. Even if I am unable to have any more it will always remain top on my list of pleasures.

Cake is sometimes better ...

You can have a second piece of cake, right after finishing the first one

Old people can eat cake still, and have a second piece if they want to

You can buy cake from many different shops, rather than having to bake it at home

You can decide to have chocolate or vanilla whenever you want

You can eat cake in front of your parents

You can give cake to your dog, and friends don't think that's weird/wrong

You can bake a cake for a friend, and your partner doesn't get jealous

I could go on :)

Cake is sometimes better ... Even if you ask my Gray A husband for the answer to this one he would say if I didnt answer NEVER I would be sick.

You can have a second piece of cake, right after finishing the first one. You can have a second round of sex with just a bit of recovery time for the male. While continuing to enjoy stroking, cuddles and other forms while waiting.

Old people can eat cake still, and have a second piece if they want to Older Sexuals can still have sex and seconds, it just may be in a different form

SUNDAY MORNING SEX

On hearing that her elderly grandfather had just passed away, Susan went straight to her

grandparent's house to visit her 95-year-old grandmother and comfort her.

When she asked how her grandfather had died, her grandmother replied, he had a heart

attack while we were making love on Sunday morning."

Horrified, Susan told her grandmother that two people nearly 100 years old having sex

would surely be asking for trouble.

"Oh no, my dear," replied granny. "Many years ago, realizing our advanced

age, we figured out the best time to do it was when the church bells would

start to ring. It was just the right rhythm. Nice and slow and even. Nothing

too strenuous, simply in on the Ding, and out on the Dong."

She paused, wiped away a tear and then continued, "and if that damned ice cream truck

hadn't come along, he'd still be alive today

You can buy cake from many different shops, rather than having to bake it at home You can save your money sex with a life partner doesnt cost a thing, and you dont have to wait for it to bake.

You can decide to have chocolate or vanilla whenever you want. Sex comes in many flavors it just depends on the persons participation level. The flavor of a kiss changes depending on the arousal level of your partner. If you have never noticed the difference watch for it, just as other areas change taste according to arousal levels. I am, only speaking from the Sexuals point of view I know there are asexuals that cannot and I am not trying to talk any one in to doing anything they are not comfortable doing.

You can eat cake in front of your parents you. You got me there Sex is not enjoyable with any kind of an audience at least not for this one. However, with just an implied look and a special wink of the eye previous sexual innuendoes can be exchanged no matter where you are.

You can give cake to your dog, and friends don't think that's weird/wrong. As perverted, as it sounds you can but NOT this GAL either.

You can bake a cake for a friend, and your partner doesn't get jealous. You get that one too but you can hug a friend or even kiss them (different kind of kiss) right in front of husband and he not be jealous when he truly knows his partner.

I could go on So could I

Cake can't give me STDs or get pregnant. I'd pick cake.

When the only sex you have is with your married partner you don't have to worry about STD"S and if you dont take preventions such as BC or even if you do and get pregnant then you have another child. Gods gift

Archived