A(gender)vengers Assemble!

The Pofessional

That would be great. I will have to try it.

oh mannn need to catch up- i created...ze mustache~

5e8b0b5b.jpg

I'm reporting this for being too friggin' awesome.

Jingle, you beautimus thang ♥

OMGOSH Zander stawwwp!!! :blush: you are a very prettiful (beautiful and pretty) androgynous person yourself!

33mmro1.jpg

I made radioactive sugar cookies. Mmmmmmm cancer.

COOKIESSSS!!!! :P

fjooc1.png

i made a sharpie doodle :3

That is coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Guest_49836

In other news... the rainbow dash plushie in my office (that mysteriously appeared... no clue who gave it to me)

Is now 20% less mainstream!

34h9qwl.jpg

Edit: dafuq phone?

Renaldo, I think you just scared the hell out of me. I won't eat cookies again for days. :P

(Are those made with play dough?)

Sure do look like it but nope. They are regular sugar cookies that I dyed. (I got bored)

Guest_49836

My roomie's pitbull tore open a bag of flour so i made this...

(Hint: it's still hot and tastes like a salty cracker)

2nsvu4w.jpg

• Like 1

My roomie's pitbull tore open a bag of flour so i made this...

(Hint: it's still hot and tastes like a salty cracker)

2nsvu4w.jpg

That is awesome. Anytime I try to draw or sculpt a skull it turns into some dis-proportioned cartoon character.

That's a fun idea. I just have to leave the house now.

Mind if I join? Today I realized I'm most likely agender. I'm about 95% sure about it, but that's what I'm classifying myself as.

Of course of course! Welcome! Did you bring me snacks?

Welcome aboard, Darth, and don't worry, not everyone's 100% agender here. I'm not. :P

Hmm... I'll see if I can get this challenge done. I doubt I'll be going out in the next few days except for exams, so we'll see!

The Pofessional

Aaaah look at me proposing a challenge and not even completing it. Pfft.

Got hit by a sudden rush of creativity, so I ended up writing about ten pages of story onto looseleaf. It's now on my computer.

IMG_1711_zps2d40dd54.jpg

Hard to see, but I also have a cup of iced tea. Yummy.

2e3af7p.jpg

My my look at that art! Vcat you are very talented.

So guys, I hate to bring down the mood, but I have a bit of a tricky question. How do you explain being agender to someone who more or less thinks that gender and biosex are the same thing?

Normally I would say 'forget it', but this person is one of the best friends I have, and I would really like it if they could understand my situation.

Guest_49836

So guys, I hate to bring down the mood, but I have a bit of a tricky question. How do you explain being agender to someone who more or less thinks that gender and biosex are the same thing?

Normally I would say 'forget it', but this person is one of the best friends I have, and I would really like it if they could understand my situation.

I'd say "we shouldn't limit our methods of expression to our biology... I don't see why biology matters in things that have no correlation such as clothing or body-language"

The Pofessional

The problem lies is people thinking that natal sex is binary. It's actually just as fluid and spectrum-based as gender. People mistakenly believe that sex is just your genitals, when the factors for determining natal sex also come from more unseen factors like hormones and brain chemistry, all of which vary from person to person. It's a mistake to believe that either sex or gender are restricted to this rigid binary. You can also let your friend know that Western culture is one of the few that has this structure of gender roles and identities. For example, the Hijra of India. Also, the ancient Hebrew people's had a name for genderless people: "tumtum" (I think it's cute).

Somehow I do not think I am going to start introducing myself as a 'tumtum'. It would be rather difficult to make people take it seriously.

The Pofessional

Somehow I do not think I am going to start introducing myself as a 'tumtum'. It would be rather difficult to make people take it seriously.

Twas more for trivia than anything else.

Twas more for trivia than anything else.

Dude tumtum sounds awesome.

I am just sitting here, trying to imagine coming out to my extended family as a tumtum. It would almost be worthwhile, just for the befuddled expressions that would surely result.

Of course of course! Welcome! Did you bring me snacks?

I have more cake, if that's what you want.

That will do. Welcome welcome!

The Pofessional

Hey guys, you ready for a new challenge? I'm going to save the sticker challenge for next week, so here's what I have now:

Week 3: Go outside on a short walk, and take pictures of three random things (you don't need to be in them) that you see on your trip. If you take pictures of five trees, I don't care. If you don't want to, take a picture of your fridge, outside/inside.

I'll get mine up as soon as these thirty strange kids leave my house.

Hey guys, you ready for a new challenge? I'm going to save the sticker challenge for next week, so here's what I have now:

Week 3: Go outside on a short walk, and take pictures of three random things (you don't need to be in them) that you see on your trip. If you take pictures of five trees, I don't care. If you don't want to, take a picture of your fridge, outside/inside.

I'll get mine up as soon as these thirty strange kids leave my house.

You have my sympathy. I have a trouble standing one kid (that thankfully isn't my own) in my house, let alone thirty. Brrr. I dislike them heartily.

Anyway, this challenge sounds good. If my camera cooperates, I'll take part ^_^