A(gender)vengers Assemble!

The Pofessional

Genderless aro ace here! Hi folks!

edit: hoping to get top surgery because I would feel comfortable wearing a bra and feeling like I don’t match with heterosexuals. Would feel like a giant middle finger to my haters. Already have breasts due to medication side effects. But I want them to be official. 

Edited by Rainavatar
  • Like 3
Rainy Robin

Agender euphoria is wild sometimes, isn't it? Exhibit A: this picrew gives me euphoria. Do I know why? Nope!

Completed image

• Like 4
m_johnson77

Hi,I am new here. 

Reading this discussion has made my day. 

Everybody is positive and has a great sense of humor, y'all are amazing 

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

this doesn't look like it's been used in a couple days so hello, i'm invading because 

agender folks don't join, they invade

• Like 2

I heard snacks, where do I sign up? 😼

• 2 weeks later...

*Throws open door in a flurry of glitter* HELLO PEOPLS I KNOW YOU WERE WAITING FOR ME! . Glitter Dawg in the house. Agender (Mind implodes), asexual, and some sort of awesome romantic puddle. *Dips toe in* AND I HAVE COME IN PEACE WITH OFFERING OF FOOD STUFF AND MORE

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Eli_G said:

*Throws open door in a flurry of glitter* HELLO PEOPLS I KNOW YOU WERE WAITING FOR ME! . Glitter Dawg in the house. Agender (Mind implodes), asexual, and some sort of awesome romantic puddle. *Dips toe in* AND I HAVE COME IN PEACE WITH OFFERING OF FOOD STUFF AND MORE .

Welcome. Really wish I had your energy!

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Zagadka said:

Welcome. Really wish I had your energy!

Thank you! I never write my posts at 3am in the morning on a sugar high from eating cake XD Glad to be here! 

Luftschlosseule

Hello new person! Be welcome, make yourself comfortable, and reach over some food.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, MG26 said:

Hello 

Greetings!

Hello, I am new to the forums and am still trying to figure out exactly how I identify with being agender is that okay?

2 hours ago, MG26 said:

Hello, I am new to the forums and am still trying to figure out exactly how I identify with being agender is that okay?

Gender identity can be difficult to figure out.  There's nothing wrong with taking some time to explore what labels work for you.

2 hours ago, MG26 said:

Definitely, it is very confusing to figure out, and can really change with time. It is important to take a deep breath, step back a bit, reflect, and figure yourself out.

• Like 1

hello!!! i'm not precisely agender but i am neutrois, and i identified as agender or non-gendered back in my teens on these very forums! i feel now that i have a sense of gender but it is neutral, but i also have a preference for feminine expression and presentation. hope i'm welcome here in spite of that 💖

Luftschlosseule

Welcome, both of you! We need to stick together and help each other.

Aaaand you assembled. Imagine the Avengers assembling and somebody coming over to help and they're like "naaaaah"

• 4 weeks later...

Hello! I'm so glad this place is here, it's nice to know we're not alone out there. Nice to meet you all 😊

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
Raine.on.my.parade

Hi, I didn't realise this place existed. I'm joining the ranks now. I have arrived. :)

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...

Hello, I'm new (and fairly clueless). Yesterday I heard the term 'agender' for the first time. That kinda sorta maybe sounded like me? When I thought about it, I realized I wasn't even sure what it would mean to 'identify' with a gender. I mean, people have been calling me 'female' for almost 60 years and I've certainly gone along with that. But for me, gender was a stick people used to beat me up. ("You can't do that, you're a girl!" "REAL women do X!" "You're a woman so you must agree with me!")

That doesn't seem to be what people mean when they say "I identify as..." I play video games online and people often assume I'm a guy. I don't care. My aunt thinks I'm trans because I lift weights. Shrug. I tell people I don't care about pronouns and will answer to any. (I had to think about 'it' for awhile but I decided I could answer to that, too, as a sign of solidarity with my cats.) I generally get called 'she' in person and 'he' online. It's all good to me.

So, having found this site and the term 'agender', I'm going to sit for a bit. Listen, learn, and think more about myself and what it means to identify with a gender. Hope you don't mind a lurker!

• Like 3
1 hour ago, JennyG said:

Hello, I'm new (and fairly clueless). Yesterday I heard the term 'agender' for the first time. That kinda sorta maybe sounded like me? When I thought about it, I realized I wasn't even sure what it would mean to 'identify' with a gender. I mean, people have been calling me 'female' for almost 60 years and I've certainly gone along with that. But for me, gender was a stick people used to beat me up. ("You can't do that, you're a girl!" "REAL women do X!" "You're a woman so you must agree with me!")

That doesn't seem to be what people mean when they say "I identify as..." I play video games online and people often assume I'm a guy. I don't care. My aunt thinks I'm trans because I lift weights. Shrug. I tell people I don't care about pronouns and will answer to any. (I had to think about 'it' for awhile but I decided I could answer to that, too, as a sign of solidarity with my cats.) I generally get called 'she' in person and 'he' online. It's all good to me.

So, having found this site and the term 'agender', I'm going to sit for a bit. Listen, learn, and think more about myself and what it means to identify with a gender. Hope you don't mind a lurker!

Welcome!

:)

• Like 1
Kayden.M.James

im fairly new to all this and also only around 17 so far. figuring out my identity has been confusing to say the least . im agender and pansexual. its nice to meet yall

• Like 1

Hi!! Recently figured out I'm agender and it's been both comforting and a bit distressing... I feel a bit alone where I live & I also feel like its tough to explain to people what being agender is since it's such a personal experience. I'd love to know if any of you have come out and how that experience was for you!

Edited by GreyEnby
Repeated word
  • Like 1
On 9/28/2021 at 11:09 AM, Karst said:

My feelings on various pronoun sets:

She/her: 😬

He/him: 😐

They/them: 🥰

I still don't know which pronouns i like best! 😭 It's quite the struggle for me.

I don't really know what pronouns are really fitting, but I do know which ones I really, really don't like.

• Like 1