A(gender)vengers Assemble!

The Pofessional

Yes, this thread is what I needed. I wish I could find people irl but the Internet will have to do. Hi I don't care if I am called sir or miss just don't call me because I hate talking on the phone, hyuck hyuck.

• Like 2
Lucky Black Cat
3 hours ago, Gnomeish said:

Yes, this thread is what I needed. I wish I could find people irl but the Internet will have to do. Hi I don't care if I am called sir or miss just don't call me because I hate talking on the phone, hyuck hyuck.

Hello and welcome~

Help yourself to some cake!

• Like 1

Greetings.  I just found this thread, and I just learned that I am neutral good.  I'm allergic to potatoes, so no chips (American or British) for me, thanks.  I am fond of rice crackers, though.  I haven't really decided what terminology is most appropriate for me, gender-wise, but I feel no affinity to either of the standard gender roles in my culture...

• Like 1
Luftschlosseule
13 hours ago, Paca ermito said:

Greetings.  I just found this thread, and I just learned that I am neutral good.  I'm allergic to potatoes, so no chips (American or British) for me, thanks.  I am fond of rice crackers, though.  I haven't really decided what terminology is most appropriate for me, gender-wise, but I feel no affinity to either of the standard gender roles in my culture...

Well, we're on AVEN, so there is always :cake:

Welcome!

• Like 1

Hello o/ It's nice to know there's others in the same boat.

Please call me whatever you want, I don't particularly care about pronouns.

Alignment-wise, apparently I'm neutral good c:

• Like 3
Ray is agender aroace blob

Hi everyone! I just found this thread and what can I say except let's unleash chaos upon the world?

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, Ray is agender aroace blob said:

Hi everyone! I just found this thread and what can I say except let's unleash chaos upon the world?

That's exactly what we like to hear! Welcome, new, uh, person ! 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
ExquisiteMystery

Hi all, just found this thread. I am apparently Chaotic Good. It's nice to meet all of you.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, 

I'm new to the agender thing. Genders confusing. (and so are words but we won't get to that)

As For Allinement neutral good/ true neutral/ chaotic neutral/ chaotic good/ so chaotic it refuses to fit in the boxes. Any way I saw this meme, Lawful chaotic. Try's to make as much chaos with out breaking the law ever. (not a real thing but accurate)

~Kaeo

• Like 1
Luftschlosseule

Hello new people!
I really like how everyone know introduces themselves with their alignments. There can't be enough DnD on this planet. Especially dragons.

Hi.  I think I’m agender?  Idk, it’s confusing.  I’m not really anything?  So I think that’s agender.  Ack, whatever.  

Anyway, I heard there was chips?

Edit: realized we were doing alignments, and I think what y’all are talking about is like Lawful Good and stuff?  (Yeah, I’m an uncultured swine, shut up.)  I would definitely be Lawful Good.

Edited by JustJay04

Hi, fellow really confused person here. Also confused because I want to be chaotic neutral, but I'm chaotic good. Nothing is simple.

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, Zagadka said:

Nothing is simple.

Understatement of the entirety of history.

Edit:  I have accepted at this point that most of my posts will be edited bc I forgot something.  

Now I’ve forgotten what I’ve forgotten.  Give me a minute.

Edit 2: Okay, I’ve remembered, and it is going to bring the conversation down considerably, so sorry in advance.

Any other agender people have dysphoria?  Like, really bad dysphoria?  Bc half the stuff I see about agender people says that y’all (we?) don’t really get dysphoria.  And, although I don’t really have a gender (which would be agender), my dysphoria is really really bad, so... basically everything is confusing.  Yeah.

Edited by JustJay04
  • Like 1
Lucky Black Cat
4 hours ago, JustJay04 said:

Any other agender people have dysphoria?  Like, really bad dysphoria?  Bc half the stuff I see about agender people says that y’all (we?) don’t really get dysphoria.  And, although I don’t really have a gender (which would be agender), my dysphoria is really really bad, so... basically everything is confusing.  Yeah.

I do experience gender dysphoria. It's usually not that bad for me but can sometimes hit pretty hard that my body isn't how i expect it to be.

• Like 2
Strange-quark
8 hours ago, JustJay04 said:

Anyway, I heard there was chips?

Yes there are indeed!

P.S. Yeah I have dysphoria I guess. Agreed everything's confusing 🤷 (that's an enby shrug btw in case it doesn't render properly). 

• Like 1
Luftschlosseule

Again, hello new people! : D

Yes, I get dysphoria. Those days are really bad and nothing can fix it at the moment.

• Like 2
fooledbysecrecy

i definitely experience dysphoria. i've started to have some body image issues because of my female bits. wish they could just disappear.

• Like 3

Okay, first, where in the world are y’all, bc it’s like 6:30 am here, and when I checked at 5:15 there were some people awake.  (I am up for speech).  Why are y’all awake?!  

Second, thank you for the replies.  There are some I related to a little too much (nothing helps for me either, I have a playlist that can make it slightly more tolerable, but that’s about it).  

Yeah, I’m awkward, so... bye!

19 minutes ago, JustJay04 said:

Why are y’all awake?!  

It's two in the afternoon on a Saturday. Why wouldn't I be awake? xD

• Like 1
Lucky Black Cat
1 hour ago, JustJay04 said:

Okay, first, where in the world are y’all, bc it’s like 6:30 am here, and when I checked at 5:15 there were some people awake.  (I am up for speech).  Why are y’all awake?!

It's 2pm for me now...

*lives in England* 

• Like 2

If it was 2 pm, I’d already be done with my last round, and know if I made it to finals.  It’s 10:40 right now.  Wish me luck, I’ve got another one at 11:45.  Have fun with y’all’s chill Saturdays and not having to get up at 5:15.

Edit: public restrooms suck. 

Edit 2: It is now 3, I did not make it to finals, in case anyone wanted to know.  I still have a chance at the three “surprise medals” (13th, 14th, or 15th).

Edit: last one, I promise.  Didn’t place.

Edited by JustJay04
  • Like 1
16 hours ago, JustJay04 said:

Yes, I do. And yeah the 'agender people don't experience dysphoria' thing bugs me too. Some don't, some do.

• Like 2
23 hours ago, JustJay04 said:

Yeah, I do. Some days it's really bad, some days I can mostly forget it, but it's always there.

I think the assertion that agender people don't get dysphoria is one of those things where people at one point tried so hard to make the point that some don't that now other people assume that most don't. Which, as far as I can tell, is false (at least judging by myself and others I know personally).

• Like 2

Some days are good, others are worse. For me, I've found it's connected to my general mental state; if I'm in a good place mentally, it's much easier to ignore the parts of my body I have issues with. 

But it's challenging to wake up every day and feel "Oh yeah, they are still here and I have to squeeze into the d*mn bra again". 

• Like 3

Hello, may I ask what is the difference between agender and non-binary?

I always thought non-binary is an umbrella term for a variety of things including agender. So I felt comfortable identifying as such. Am I wrong?

P.S. Also, I found very nice honorific for nb folks - Mth., sounds like"myth".

Actually, what are your thoughts on honorifics in general?

• Like 2
Strange-quark
5 hours ago, Keth said:

I always thought non-binary is an umbrella term for a variety of things including agender

I agree, I identify as non-binary because I'm not binary. But some might argue that agender is not a non-binary gender, since it's the lack of gender.

Hmm, I think that like pronouns, honorifics should be established enough to be comfortable... Frankly, where I'm from we don't use them that much compared to English-speaking countries. So being called "ma'am" or "sir" on an airport would feel weird even if I was cis.

By the way, have you had crisps yet? *Offers you some*

• Like 1

Thanks) *begins crunching on crisps*

Well, I'll stick to non-binary then. 

We too don't have honorifics, but I always liked the idea of them. Because it is very uncomfortable for me to refer to somebody by their first name and hearing others saying mine (mostly because of dysphoria).

• Like 2