A(gender)vengers Assemble!

The Pofessional

Lucky Black Cat

How about 'Shadow lurker association of world domination. And hobbies'?

And yes, I know I suck at naming things. 

Or maybe A nice cosy dark keep to lurk in while conquering the world with cake? 

Lucky Black Cat

ohhh nice! I like it! 

... now who makes this?

Lucky Black Cat

Okay. I choose tails. 

Anthracite_Impreza

You two might be interested in joining us ;)

Know that we at CHAOS will not allow other societies to get in the way of our world domination plans, however.

• Like 1
Lucky Black Cat

can we sit in the corner with our shadow cake?

Anthracite_Impreza
3 minutes ago, Lucky Black Cat said:

can we sit in the corner with our shadow cake?

If you would like, as long as you are loyal to @CustardCream's regime

• Like 1
Lucky Black Cat

well if anyone ate the cake, they'd be loyal to the lurkers. If our goals coincide then it would be fine... probably.

Custard Cream

We at CHAOS will DESTROY anyone who gets in our path! Just ask the Illuminati we have been battling! Oh, no, you can't ask them. Not any more.

Plus we have a cake magnet, dragons, zombies, an ion cannon, moon and mars bases and a very dangerous corridor. What more could you want?

Lucky Black Cat

... a dark place to lurk in? And shadow cake. Can't forget that.

(Sorry I'm late) I know and this is pretty cool, but admittedly, I'm slightly reluctant to pledge my allegiance to anyone. CHAOS, we have no intention to interfere with you in any way if you want to conquer the world too. We may coexist peacefully as long as we have somewhere nice to lurk. 

Lucky Black Cat

(no problem) This is true, I feel we may have different goals. Lurkers are pretty peaceable so we wouldn't take up arms against CHAOS. Unless you made a move against the lurkers of the shadows. We like lurking, not fighting. Taking over the word from the darkness. 

I may actually enjoy some good fights and destruction once in a while so I would agree to cooperate with CHAOS once in a while, as a freelance, not as a subordinate. However, it is true that we only want a cool spooky place to discuss various things while monitoring the spread of the contamination by shadow cake, so our aims do differ. 

Lucky Black Cat

Being able to cooperate on a freelance basis is definitely preferable, occasionally us lurkers do emerge from our shadow lairs. But yes, we seem to be more of a 'sit back and let our mind controlled minions do the work while discussing our hobbies' than the more hands on approach of CHAOS. 

• Like 1

I suggest to create the keep for that very reason; then, we lurkers may help CHAOS out when necessary, and CHAOS members will be welcome to rest in the keep with some shadow cake to gather their strength for future battles, as long as they come unarmed. 

Basically, a place for world conquerers to chill, chat and have a snack. 

Lucky Black Cat

Yes! That sounds perfect (as long as the cake doesn't have mind controlling effects on the CHAOS members, I think that may cause a bit of a dispute). 

I don't think that will be much of a problem. Judging by the looks and aims of this organisation, they might already be part of the shadow realm, in which case the cake will be harmless to them. 

Not that it does harm to anyone else, it just changes them into shadows creatures, which are loyal to us but are otherwise a more elevated state than mere humanity. 

Edit: If the cake does have an effect on them, for whatever reason, we should be able to provide some kind of antidote... well, if they REALLY don't want to be part of the shadow realm. It would be a shame, though. 

Lucky Black Cat

Hopefully the cake would not change them, if they have some lurker in their blood they should be fine consuming it.

Is there even have an antidote to the shadow cake?

In any case, let it be known that it isn't our aim. 

Hmmmm, we could maybe elaborate some kind of... light potion... which drink do you like best, tea? Then a tea with light in it, but it has to remain connected to the shadow realm or we won't be able to enjoy it. 

Oooh, what about firefly tea then, or star tea? I vote for fireflies, not surprising for a spider... 

Lucky Black Cat

Yes, good idea.

Firefly tea sounds amazing. Fireflies only really show their light in the darkness, perfect for a lurker.

Yes, that's why I love fireflies...

... I can't believe we're brewing firefly tea in the Gender Discussion. Let's instantaneously build this keep with magic already, and inaugurate it with a blood sacrifice. 

Lucky Black Cat

Yes, we probably should get this keep up and running. Got the sacrifice ready?  

Yes, it's a dog. These creatures of the light won't stop chasing us and are so pitifully attached to these humains... 

Look, considering the difficulty to flip a coin here, maybe I should build the keep since I'm the builder. I'm just gonna tie stones together. That okay? 

How are we naming it already? 

Lucky Black Cat

Oh, a dog? And that is very true.

Sounds good. Didn't we have a name? 

One of the nasty, dribbling, agressive dogs, some are kind of nice after all. 

Let me scroll back...

It was ''A nice cosy dark keep to lurk in while conquering the world with cake''. 

I suggest to suppress the cake bit, since CHAOS members are invited there and do not use shadow cake. 

Unless they want to? 

But since cakes are omnipresent anyway here, it's pointless to specify their presence. 

Lucky Black Cat

Ah, okay.

So it would be 'A nice cosy dark keep to lurk in while conquering the world'?

That would be a good name.

Indeed so. 

Seems like everything's ready. See you there then. Let's give this thread its freedom back, it didn't deserve to be smothered by our dark influence. 

Anthracite_Impreza

We will cooperate, just let us know before you enter the lair. We are quite protective of our space...

Lucky Black Cat

Okay, let's remove our shadows from this thread.