A(gender)vengers Assemble!

The Pofessional

Luftschlosseule

I am so excited! The weather gets colder! I can wear what I want instead of what would be comfortable in warm weather!
That's fine for a while, but now I can wear long cardigans and imagine it's a wizard's robe.

Another thing with passing as is, that most people still don't know that there are more genders besides the binary ones. So there simply is not another option for you to look.

• Like 3
Anthracite_Impreza
9 hours ago, Luftschlosseule said:

I am so excited! The weather gets colder! I can wear what I want instead of what would be comfortable in warm weather!
That's fine for a while, but now I can wear long cardigans and imagine it's a wizard's robe.

Ah yes, jumper season to hide the body shape. Tis my favourite time of year.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Found something on Reddit I feel like I should share with the world.

5efmw7ptu5r11.jpg

A reddit user realized that Waluigi wears the same colors as the nonbinary flag. It's over at r/nonbinary if anyone wants to check that out!

• Like 2
AmorphousBlob

Hola. I came because I heard there was food.

Maybe I should be Waluigi for Halloween...

• Like 2
Luftschlosseule

Food seems to be gone. *dumps a big pot of apple-cinamon tea on the virtual table*

Here you go!

• Like 2
AmorphousBlob
6 minutes ago, Luftschlosseule said:

Food seems to be gone. *dumps a big pot of apple-cinamon tea on the virtual table*

Here you go!

YOU ARE MY HERO. Also, what's agenderfluid? Never heard of it before

Anthracite_Impreza

I'm getting more and more pissed off every time someone uses feminine pronouns or descriptors for me; I may have to start telling non-friends to use they/them pronouns for me as well now. Well, I have before but it had about as much impact as a butterfly's fart.

*dramatic sighing, cranks dubstep up louder*

• Like 1
AmorphousBlob
1 minute ago, Anthraxite_Vampreza said:

I'm getting more and more pissed off every time someone uses feminine pronouns or descriptors for me; I may have to start telling non-friends to use they/them pronouns for me as well now. Well, I have before but it had about as much impact as a butterfly's fart.

Good luck

• Like 2
Luftschlosseule
20 hours ago, AmorphousBlob said:

YOU ARE MY HERO. Also, what's agenderfluid? Never heard of it before

Yeesss. Goal accomplished!
I am genderfluid, mostly agender, some days woman. The latter are very confusing for me.

• Like 1
AmorphousBlob
59 minutes ago, Luftschlosseule said:

Yeesss. Goal accomplished!
I am genderfluid, mostly agender, some days woman. The latter are very confusing for me.

Neato

Irring On The Human Side
On 10/22/2018 at 6:51 PM, Anthraxite_Vampreza said:

Me too, only it's any/all gendered terms, and rock music being turned up. Considering buying some kind of name tag(s) so people will stop using my deadname at a minimum, although based on how frequently my pronoun pin is ignored that might not even change anything.

AmorphousBlob

Idk??? Spanish is weird

AmorphousBlob

I looked it up and apparently the most common gender neutral form is using e

so amige?

I can't speak Spanish, so should I greet everyone in Greek or in French (or both) ? Cast your votes folks!

• Like 1

*waving* hullo! we seem to be some sort of related - genderwise ;) I am "agenderish/inbetweenish/neutral" usually with some girly days from timet to time. :D And it is getting COLD in good ol' germany. today my car warned me of low temperatures... (I was like "yikes not again"... usually it makes this "bingbing sound" when something is broken and will cost money...)

• Like 1
AmorphousBlob

IDEA: An agender, aromantic, asexual supervillain named AAA (triple a, like the battery) with electricity powers

• Like 3

Well, AAA is a bit underpowered isn't it :D 

AmorphousBlob

I dunno, just a thought :P

• Like 1

More like an avengers-type squad of ace/aro agenders called "The A team"

Demisexual and demiromantic myself, but agender. I guess I'd make a few cameos as the syndrome-type person fanpersoning and wishing to join!

• Like 4