The Pofessional

A(gender)vengers Assemble!

CasuallyAnxious

Yup, me too.

I'm dying from the heat. Someone please tell me there is a cool place somewhere in the world... I need hope

• Like 1

I'mTheDecoy
24 minutes ago, CasuallyAnxious said:

Yup, me too.

I'm dying from the heat. Someone please tell me there is a cool place somewhere in the world... I need hope

I think that the arctic is cold, but then David Attenborough keeps telling us that it's melting and the walruses and polar bears are going to die, so maybe not.

CasuallyAnxious
32 minutes ago, I'mTheDecoy said:

I think that the arctic is cold, but then David Attenborough keeps telling us that it's melting and the walruses and polar bears are going to die, so maybe not.

Refreeze the arctic! We can start a GoFundMe campaign. And then get summer palaces.

• Like 1

Anthracite_Impreza

Getting fat really makes certain body parts more prominent, I really need to gather the nerves (and funds) to join a gym... #agenderdysphoria

• Like 1

Luftschlosseule

I laughed as I read a few days ago a person was setting their air conditioning to lower than they were supposed to. The problem where I live is that private homes don't come with air conditioning, only heaters. So when it gets bad, I think about going to museum where they have to control temperature and humidity.

So, today is friday the 13th, yes? People reacted on two of my offers on the local craigslist equivalent after weeks of silence. That's why I consider it my lucky day. Every exam I wrote on this day came back with top grades, stuff like that.

nelpogrando

I recently had a dream that I performed my own double mastectomy with some alien technology I'd been given, and even though my dream self didn't look any different afterwards for some reason, I'm lowkey really disappointed that it didn't happen. I won't be able to get top surgery until I'm a legal adult and can pay for it or get insurance to cover it on my own, which means I have to wait at least a year and a half, and it's really frustrating sometimes.

• Like 1