A(gender)vengers Assemble!

The Pofessional

The Pofessional

What do you guys think about a tinychat room?

[EDIT]

WE HAVE A ROOM!

(I think. This internet stuff is difficult)

If it's all succeeded, you can PM Renaldo or I for the room and password.

Yes you can join! What kind of chips would you like? Fry chips or crisp chips?

Yes you can join! What kind of chips would you like? Fry chips or crisp chips?

taco-girl-meme-generator-why-not-both-6e

How dare you. Everybody gets one.

Great Thief Yatagarasu

Um, Aquaman is awesome, when in the sea. You can call it stupid, but most superheroes are only awesome on land and guess what, water takes up more than 70% of Earth so BOOYAH!

GUYS! Come on...we all know that Wiccan is the best hero. Why summon beasties from the deep when you can literally BEND REALITY? He's also adorable as fuck, so there.

Also, hi. I'm starting to think I don't have a gender, because no one will tell me what being a woman or man is, so how can I be either when I don't even know what they are an all I know is that I'm just "me"?

The Pofessional

Um, Aquaman is awesome, when in the sea. You can call it stupid, but most superheroes are only awesome on land and guess what, water takes up more than 70% of Earth so BOOYAH!

GUYS! Come on...we all know that Wiccan is the best hero. Why summon beasties from the deep when you can literally BEND REALITY? He's also adorable as fuck, so there.

Also, hi. I'm starting to think I don't have a gender, because no one will tell me what being a woman or man is, so how can I be either when I don't even know what they are an all I know is that I'm just "me"?

Knowing what very little I do about comics, I concur that Wiccan is a badass.

I've seen you on the forum a TON, but for some reason I never talked to you - shame on me. And I have to say that my experience is similar - where the binary is beyond comprehension. Either way, it's lovely to have you :^)

I don't know if I can join.

I'm of average height.... :<

Well, your stunning personality and charm has won me over ;^)

Janus the Fox

**bursts into the room eager to join**

......hi... :blush:

**hides in quiet corner**

• Like 1
The Pofessional

! No hiding allowed! ...that's now a new rule :^|

Welcome! Have some... crisps... chips... snack food!

A-bowl-of-crisps-001.jpg

Janus the Fox

! No hiding allowed! ...that's now a new rule :^|

Welcome! Have some... crisps... chips... snack food!

A-bowl-of-crisps-001.jpg

**slowly emerges from corner**

Ah.. the good olde cheese and onion crisp, haven't had that in a long time ^_^

Great Thief Yatagarasu

Knowing what very little I do about comics, I concur that Wiccan is a badass.

I've seen you on the forum a TON, but for some reason I never talked to you - shame on me. And I have to say that my experience is similar - where the binary is beyond comprehension. Either way, it's lovely to have you :^)

Wiccan and Hulkling are totally my Marvel OTP. With Karolina and Xavin coming a close second.

I'm on the forums all the time because I never shut the fuck up. I'm glad some people appreciate it, though. I tend to call myself "androgynous," and I know that can be applied to agender people, but yeah, it's only about now that I'm really starting to think that I've hit the nail on the head in terms of what my gender actually is. If there's some kind of internal compass that determines gender...well, I don't know where it points. I'm starting to think it doesn't point anywhere, in fact.

The Pofessional

**Would just like to notify you babes that the link to our TinyChat room has been added to the original post. Hopefully Renaldo will come online soon and I can remind them to set a password.

@GTY In my experience, if you have to ask what something feels like (and the responses don't match up), then you probably don't feel it. Like sexual attraction. If you have to Google it...

• Like 1

Okay so i'm going to start planning a little tinychat party for the future and would just like to know who would be interested in joining and if they would be free next thursday or next sunday. (dates are still a little fuzzy) Suggestions are very much welcome. Help.

**Would just like to notify you babes that the link to our TinyChat room has been added to the original post. Hopefully Renaldo will come online soon and I can remind them to set a password.

@GTY In my experience, if you have to ask what something feels like (and the responses don't match up), then you probably don't feel it. Like sexual attraction. If you have to Google it...

I will do my best to join y'all in TC a few times a week. :P

The Pofessional

Baaah forgot to mention, I'm housesitting for my parents until Tuesday evening, which means I have no webcam or... access to the internet at all hours >__>

Woo. Way cool. We have not had this much fun in a while.

Chips (USA and UK kinds) made from potatoes. We can have Poitín (an illegal Irish drink made from potatoes). Oh, and for pot luck, how about Korean ramen? Hardly anything is better than Korean ramen (try some).