A(gender)vengers Assemble!

The Pofessional

Hamilrenthead

Did anyone else notice that agender is 1 letter off from being an anagram of avenger? I don't know if anyone else pointed this out, I'm like 6 years late to the party.

Anyways, hi! Dale is my name (or Hami, honestly, it doesn't matter. Just don't call me late to dinner! . . . Okay, I'll stop.), rejecting society's concept of gender is my game. I know this is primarily a place for agender folk to talk agender stuff, but as an agender person that's also a Marvel fan, I find it very fitting that the group name connects our gender (or lack thereof, I suppose) to the fandom. Anyways, I'm happy that we have a space where we're can talk about our gender and how that intersects with our sexuality. I'm looking forward to having many intellectual conversations with you all.

• Like 4
Lucky Black Cat
5 hours ago, Hamilrenthead said:

Did anyone else notice that agender is 1 letter off from being an anagram of avenger? I don't know if anyone else pointed this out, I'm like 6 years late to the party.

Anyways, hi! Dale is my name (or Hami, honestly, it doesn't matter. Just don't call me late to dinner! . . . Okay, I'll stop.), rejecting society's concept of gender is my game. I know this is primarily a place for agender folk to talk agender stuff, but as an agender person that's also a Marvel fan, I find it very fitting that the group name connects our gender (or lack thereof, I suppose) to the fandom. Anyways, I'm happy that we have a space where we're can talk about our gender and how that intersects with our sexuality. I'm looking forward to having many intellectual conversations with you all.

Hello and welcome~

Please have some cake  🍰🍰🍰

no-longer-in-use
14 hours ago, Hamilrenthead said:

*waves*

• 3 weeks later...

I've never seen as many Asexual Agender people before and I'm floored to find out that I'm not alone :)

May I take some of these crisps in exchange for some cake? 🍰

Oh, and nice to meet you! 

• Like 3

@Morgenrot, I think this place has the highest density of people who are both ace and agender of all the Internet. We're lucky it exists~

• Like 5
  • 1 month later...
simplybeourselves

I'm agender.

Although perhaps "gender neutral" is a more accurate term.

I don't feel male, female or any other gender .... but I don't experience any dysphoria. It makes no difference to me whether somebody calls me he, she, them, or any other pronoun. But "them" comes most naturally to me.

• Like 1
simplybeourselves

10 of us "Out There Somewhere"?

I am one of them and, what a coincidence, that's the name of my favorite piece of music:

Revan-Embry

Heya y'all I'm Revan-Embry, also go by Revan. I identify as Agender, Aro/Ace Trans MtX Non-binary. My gender expression is androgynous and femme but primarily femme. I unfortunately do experience gender, social and body dysphoria. Hoping to make new friends and share experiences.

Lucky Black Cat
On 7/31/2019 at 10:16 PM, simplybeourselves said:

I'm agender.

Although perhaps "gender neutral" is a more accurate term.

I don't feel male, female or any other gender .... but I don't experience any dysphoria. It makes no difference to me whether somebody calls me he, she, them, or any other pronoun. But "them" comes most naturally to me.

4 hours ago, WynegardeMagifur said:

Heya y'all I'm Revan-Embry, also go by Revan. I identify as Agender, Aro/Ace Trans MtX Non-binary. My gender expression is androgynous and femme but primarily femme. I unfortunately do experience gender, social and body dysphoria. Hoping to make new friends and share experiences.

Hello and welcome~

Please help yourself to some cake ^^ 

• Like 1

Sorry, can't think of an original greeting right now, so I'll just go with hello and welcome 🙃

fooledbysecrecy

so much gender related angst and confusion to unpack but hopefully i'll find some answers on these forums! currently leaning closest to agender i think.

Lucky Black Cat
12 hours ago, fooledbysecrecy said:

so much gender related angst and confusion to unpack but hopefully i'll find some answers on these forums! currently leaning closest to agender i think.

Why hello there~ 

Help yourself to cake~

• Like 1
Luftschlosseule

Last weekend of the month is the local pride parade and I am getting excited for it. ❤️

• Like 1
Janus the Fox

Yeah there’s Pride here in about 2 weeks, another chance to go more femme, hopefully the weather is better.

Hi! I am so incredibly late to this thread, wow. But I'm here now so I guess that's what matters! I'm Azran, aromantic asexual and agender. I've been IDing as agender for all of 12 hours - before then I was using nonbinary because I got tired of trying to figure out a more specific label. But somehow everything just suddenly snapped into place and the word "agender" feels... right, in a way that "nonbinary" never quite did. I knew that this thread existed so I decide to come on over and say hello! *waves awkwardly*

• Like 2
Lucky Black Cat
1 minute ago, Here&Queer said:

Hi! I am so incredibly late to this thread, wow. But I'm here now so I guess that's what matters! I'm Azran, aromantic asexual and agender. I've been IDing as agender for all of 12 hours - before then I was using nonbinary because I got tired of trying to figure out a more specific label. But somehow everything just suddenly snapped into place and the word "agender" feels... right, in a way that "nonbinary" never quite did. I knew that this thread existed so I decide to come on over and say hello! *waves awkwardly*

*waves back* hello there~ 

• Like 3
On 8/14/2019 at 1:24 PM, Here&Queer said:

Hey, welcome! :D

Captain_Tass
1 minute ago, Strange-quark said:

*Looks around the corner*

Well, looks like you're my people... Can I have some of those nice crisps?

Welcome to the thread SQ! Help yourself!

_69847550_buhs_lgiaaaciqc.jpg

(Pop locusts are reserved for CHAOS)

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Strange-quark said:

*Looks around the corner*

Well, looks like you're my people... Can I have some of those nice crisps?

So you finally found this thread! ^^ Or was it your identity? >.>

Either way, welcome to the club 😊

*sitting on top of a bookshelf, eating crisps*

• Like 2
Strange-quark
8 minutes ago, PoeciMeta said:

So you finally found this thread! ^^ Or was it your identity? >.>

Either way, welcome to the club 😊

*sitting on top of a bookshelf, eating crisps*

Nomnom *speaks mouth full or crisps*

Wasn't sure what I am and didn't want to force myself to any mould 🧐

Fanks :D 

• Like 1
Just now, Strange-quark said:

Nomnom *speaks mouth full or crisps*

Wasn't sure what I am and didn't want to force myself to any mould 🧐

Fanks :D 

Wive foice! Chame for me, in fact. 

• Like 1
grape.smoothie
On 8/25/2019 at 12:54 PM, Life Of Tass said:

Welcome to the thread SQ! Help yourself!

_69847550_buhs_lgiaaaciqc.jpg

(Pop locusts are reserved for CHAOS)

That is an ungodly amount of chips.

Hi, i just got here. Im AMAB and pretty neutral gender-wise, but i like feminine things. I was given a pair of long socks and fricking lost my mind. I'd like to be more femme if it was more socially acceptable, but for now im stuck looking up stockings on wish.com and wishing i could live alone to wear them.

Btw, this is my first post. I don't know how ANYTHING here works.

• Like 2
Strange-quark
10 hours ago, grape.smoothie said:

I don't know how ANYTHING here works.

Not sure if any of us does ;) [I.e. you're doing fine]

Welcome welcome!

• Like 2
Luftschlosseule

Are still some chips left or are they already gone?
Hello to the new people! 🙂

• Like 2

I thought there was an infinite supply!! There isn't?!? 😱

• Like 1