-A wild... thing appears-

RileyNoLikey

Hi everyone! My name is Riley! It is great to be back here again ( I made an account like a year ago and like, lost it).
Uh, I really dont have gender that I stick to, so calling me an it is okay XD
As you can sorta tell from my picture, I love Mass Effect (and Mordin Solus) lol
Uhh, feel free to chat with me anytime!

Guest Invisible Pumpkin

Hello! Welcome to Aven! I think you are going to feel like home with all the cake, friendly people and cool things oh! and the invisible ponies :P.

:cake:

WOW! Thank you all for your kindness ^^
I really hope to get to know everyone (and also remember my stuff this time XD)

Hi there other Mass Effect Fan! :D Here, have some cake :cake: and some batarian wine!

Yay, an ME fan! -Noms on cake a gulps down wine-

I hope we can be bros (and possible one day RP (if you RP XD))

Yes an ME fan (: I may not be a fan after the ending, but I still love the characters. I think I will have a picture of Tali. Doing her romance basically makes Shepard asexual, and I love her for many more reasons than that. I am on iPod, so I can't give cake, or maybe I just don't know how. Nice to see more ME fans here though.

Yes an ME fan (: I may not be a fan after the ending, but I still love the characters. I think I will have a picture of Tali. Doing her romance basically makes Shepard asexual, and I love her for many more reasons than that. I am on iPod, so I can't give cake, or maybe I just don't know how. Nice to see more ME fans here though.

You can give cake with code too... : cake : but close the spaces. :)

• 2 weeks later...

The ending made me so mad! "Which color should the galaxy explode? Red, Blue, or Green?" What, no purple?

Though, they have made a extended cut ending, and a new DLC is coming out soon (and I heard some rumors it will give me feels TT~TT)

I romanced Tali the second time I played through for a simular reason (and she is just so kick-ass, and just so nice, just asdfghkl!). The first time I played through the series I 'romanced' Mordin, which was fine because he admitted he liked Shepard, just did not want sex like vast majority of salarians. I sorta sat there and was like 'Buuut Moooordinnnnn! I just want hugs!' (totally killed me inside to see him die in ME3, because, even though he is my favorite, I cant bring myself to doom an entire race).

Yeah I think most people thought the ending to ME3 was a big steaming pile. I haven't tried it again with the new DLC ending. It might be time for that. :cake:

I hope you will please accept another sincere welcome to AVEN. Thanks!! :cake: :)

Archived