Spokane mayor Jim West asexual??!

LC

Here's an excerpt of one of the transcripts between Spokane, WA mayor Jim West and an investigator from a Spokane newspaper posing as an 18-year-old. For those of you not following the controversy, the mayor is currently involved in a scandal that involves child molestion allegations and abuse of his office, and he has admitted to relationships with young adult men. In the transcript, mayor West claims to be asexual but says he "loves sex". The transcript later turns into cybersex. If anyone wants to read the whole transcript (explicit parts and all!), it's online at http://www.spokesmanreview.com/jimwest/sto...?id=032905_chat

Sorry, mayor -- asexuals don't "LOVE sex". And they don't tend to sexually abuse teenage boys!

Here's the "asexual" excerpt. The mayor is jmselton:

jmselton: i really don't. i'm more asexual. but like guys a lot.
jmselton: do you know what asexual means?
motobrock34: i think so
motobrock34: don't care for either?
motobrock34: sexually
jmselton: basically means that sex isn't high on the list. not a choice between one or the other. you know there are some guys that have it on their minds all the time and constantly talk about it.
jmselton: not me.
motobrock34: yeah!
jmselton: don't get me wrong. i LOVE sex.
motobrock34: i doi know
motobrock34: i'm kinda like that too i think
motobrock34: compared to my friends anyway
jmselton: and i can have it with either but i prefer men in many ways.

2013 Mod Edit: The above link doesn't work anymore, but its content can be found here (TMI and all)

:roll: :roll:

This man is a crap artist, and in NO way an asexual human. He is - according to media reports caveat - a user abuser and a flagrant hypocrite-

And they don't tend to sexually abuse teenage boys!

I guess I should have qualified this statement, since the allegations of abuse of minors are not proven. There are multiple accusations and they strike me as credible, but like everyone else West is innocent until proven guilty...

Archived