Worse than sex game

ithaca

We have a better than sex game.. let's see how it'd go with a "worse than sex" game.

I think eating vegetables is worse than sex.

Wakes where everyone has discussions on how good the deceased looks... definetly worse than sex. I mean, they don't look good... they look dead!

Nomad in Stasis
listening to bad music is worse than sex

I concur.

The fact that so many people just slip by, not actually completing their assigned duties; yet they still get rewarded... That's worse than sex.

THIS! I HATE IT! Sex can't possibly be as bad.

SorryNotSorry

Having a dorky name is worse than sex... seriously. Can you imagine the reactions of an American teenage girl's parents when she tells them she's dating a guy named Igor???

Notte stellata

Having kids is worse than sex.

BTW, shouldn't we do this alphabetically, like in the "better than sex" thread?

If it was meant to be in alphabetical order, that would've been mentioned in the title or in the first sentence of the original post.

Seeing the 'this video contains content from _____ who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds' is worse than sex.

Laundry is worse than sex. <_< At least sex has to end at some point. And you can live your entire life just fine without ever having sex.

SorryNotSorry

I have all of you beat.

Fruitcake and Spam are both worse than sex.

Wakes where everyone has discussions on how good the deceased looks... definetly worse than sex. I mean, they don't look good... they look dead!

This happened at my friend's aunt's funeral... She had suffered from cancer for a long time and it made her look like a corpse long before she died. It was really tragic because she was young and had a loving family. And then guests were saying she looked great. I thought that was almost inappropriate? I know it's a common discussion at viewings, but seriously? She looks exhausted, frail, lifeless, gaunt... Not commonly associated with beauty among the living.

Getting sick is worse than sex.

Manchester City winning the EPL is worse than sex

Arsenal is worse than sex.

Avast suddenly saying in full volume "Virus database has been updated" is worse than sex... especially if you have headphones on when the update comes up

Archived