Oldies fun thread

test account

No, let's not bother with a title  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Why does there have to be a question?

• I'm only filling this in because I like polls
    • This poll sucks
    • Dysphoria is my middle name
    • Why is this even in Older Asexuals?
    • Oops, I just read the explanation. Sorry.
    • Actually I can see the funny side of this
    • But I still don't approve
    • Would the mods please remove this poll and thread topic?
    • No, just the poll would be fine
    • HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE
    • This poll bothers me
    • I still can't find an answer I want to choose
    • Can we please have some kittens now?
    • I just ate a kitten
    • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  2. 2. Oh look, we can add another question!

• But this time you must choose only ONE answer because I control this poll!
    • Okay then I'll choose this one.

The only thing 'almost out of control' about your cake collection is...my desire to EAT it... guffaw1.gif

*Wishes we could have the old system of putting pictures in back :( *

cheesecake.gifCheck out this massive cake collection...it is almost out of control.

nyace.gif :cake:purplecake.gif xHQK9.gif cGK2W.gif btb0q.gif XZ856.gif kEktO.gif

cake2_zps5226d0c9.png 1Kfbi.gif cake2_zps5226d0c9.png cheesecake.gif 6fbdbdb7e383d44ead85a88be3893e0a.gif Kawaii_Cake_Icon_by_CrisAvatars.gif pixel_cake_by_Okiedoke.gifstrawberry_chocolate_cake_icon_by_milkbu 1Kfbi.gif cake2_zps5226d0c9.png 1Kfbi.gif

cc07fc50d1ed16615f3336bb4895a98a.gifapieceofcake.gifcc07fc50d1ed16615f3336bb4895a98a.gif

cake-smiley-emoticon.gif graphics-cake-244464.gifslice-of-cake-smiley-emoticon.png graphics-cake-244464.gif cake_cg-1.png graphics-cake-244464.gifcake-smiley-emoticon.gif

glitter-cupcake-with-cherry-smiley-emoti

It gives me a migraine and makes me very hungry at the same time. However, I don't think i see any cheesecake there. That's a MAJOR lack, Lady!

Ooops -- I just found it! cheesecake.gif

The only thing 'almost out of control' about your cake collection is...my desire to EAT it... guffaw1.gif

*Wishes we could have the old system of putting pictures in back :( *

Sadly, I have never been able to do that...you and Sallycat look like technological wizards compared to me when it comes to posting pics. sad-face.gif

Check out this massive cake collection...it is almost out of control.

nyace.gif :cake:purplecake.gif xHQK9.gif cGK2W.gif btb0q.gif XZ856.gif kEktO.gif

cake2_zps5226d0c9.png 1Kfbi.gif cake2_zps5226d0c9.png cheesecake.gif 6fbdbdb7e383d44ead85a88be3893e0a.gif Kawaii_Cake_Icon_by_CrisAvatars.gif pixel_cake_by_Okiedoke.gifstrawberry_chocolate_cake_icon_by_milkbu 1Kfbi.gif cake2_zps5226d0c9.png 1Kfbi.gif

cc07fc50d1ed16615f3336bb4895a98a.gifapieceofcake.gifcc07fc50d1ed16615f3336bb4895a98a.gif

cake-smiley-emoticon.gif graphics-cake-244464.gifslice-of-cake-smiley-emoticon.png graphics-cake-244464.gif cake_cg-1.png graphics-cake-244464.gifcake-smiley-emoticon.gif

glitter-cupcake-with-cherry-smiley-emoti

I'm 50 lbs heavier just looking at it.

But have just lost 1ounce through laughing at sticky out tongue cake. He should tour. I would go see him.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Conflict_Diamond" data-cid="2315935" data-time="1357790478"><p>

<span style='color: #008080'>What's so funny?</span></p></blockquote>

I don't know...just a laugh of glee I suppose ^_^

Damn this mobile version and its wonky quote tags. Me want cookie.

Actually, it goes perfect in this thread...looks very nice indeed. :lol:

Ooooooops, another double post.

He should tour. I would go see him.

Kawaii_Cake_Icon_by_CrisAvatars.gifKawaii_Cake_Icon_by_CrisAvatars.gifKawaii_Cake_Icon_by_CrisAvatars.gifKawaii_Cake_Icon_by_CrisAvatars.gifKawaii_Cake_Icon_by_CrisAvatars.gifKawaii_Cake_Icon_by_CrisAvatars.gifKawaii_Cake_Icon_by_CrisAvatars.gif

That IS THE greatest thing EVER. How much? Come on, name a price. I'll make you an offer you can't refuse. 26 pence. MORE!!! A Turkey sarnie?????? With.....................Bread?

It just dawned on me as to why the 30s thread is dead. It's like we all migrated over to this thread, leaving the 30s thread behind.

We've regressed. I demand a for late teens and those around that age thread.

And if Sally insists on making me cook my OWN dinner tonight, then I want Pig on the menu. Pig with wellies on.

*STORMS OFF TO BEDROOM, CURSING UNDER BREATH. SLAMS DOOR. PLAYS MUSIC LOUDLY AND IMAGINES HOW MUCH I AM WINDING SALLY UP* :unsure:

It just dawned on me as to why the 30s thread is dead. It's like we all migrated over to this thread, leaving the 30s thread behind.

And if Sally insists on making me cook my OWN dinner tonight, then I want Pig on the menu. Pig with wellies on.

*STORMS OFF TO BEDROOM, CURSING UNDER BREATH. SLAMS DOOR. PLAYS MUSIC LOUDLY AND IMAGINES HOW MUCH I AM WINDING SALLY UP* :unsure:

Turn that damn thing down or I will come in and smash it.

I happen to be roasting a pig with wellies in its mouth, but it's for company. You're getting whatever the British equivalent of mush is. Cold. If you are nice from now on, you MIGHT get some leftover wellies tomorrow, if my guests don't eat them all. Or pig snout.

I walk into the kitchen and the door is open and the piggie's walking through the field, laughing, in his little wellies. Who did that?!?

Macaroni and cheese tonight instead.

Turn that damn thing down or I will come in and smash it.

I happen to be roasting a pig with wellies in its mouth, but it's for company. You're getting whatever the British equivalent of mush is. Cold. If you are nice from now on, you MIGHT get some leftover wellies tomorrow, if my guests don't eat them all. Or pig snout.

Oohhhh Pig Snout, yes please. I love offal, I'm British you know................................................AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU TRICKED ME WITH NICE THINGS I HATE MY LIFE IT'S SO UNFAIR WHY DO YOU ALWAYS DO THIS TO ME I WISH I COULD MOVE BUT I CAN'T DRIVE AND IT'S YOUR FAULT I CAN'T DRIVE SUSAN PERKINS CAN DRIVE AND SHE HAS A CAR SO WHY CAN'T I HAVE ONE IT'S SO UNFAIR I'M JUST GOING TO LIE ON MY BED AND FEEL SORRY FOR MYSELF.

*DexM is basing this spoilt little Madame on a child he once encountered. Said child is no longer a child. At least by age only*

More piggies in boots!

article-0-018CB2F800000578-471_468x319.j

I always wanted a Micro Pig.

*wonders where you would buy Micro wellies*

Empty Chairs & Tables
Check it out!!! We haz been stickified!

bouncy-949.gif bouncy-1054.gif three_card_monty-948.gif bouncy-958.gif giggly-454.gif too_happy-1067.gif way_to_happy-1068.gif wakka_wakka-1075.gif

I just had to make sure all the adorable, hysterical smilies were re-posted.

Warning: I may do this again once we are on a new page. We can never have enough smilies!

*attempts to read thread from the beginning*

Feck it!

*AMBUSH TICKLES EVERYONE!!!*

Empty Chairs & Tables
*attempts to read thread from the beginning*

Feck it!

*AMBUSH TICKLES EVERYONE!!!*

Aww, but if you do not read it from the beginning you miss so much fun, hilarity, and nonsense!

Whoever said that adults are too serious has not read this thread, obviously.

truthseeker30

Whoever said we were adults?!

Empty Chairs & Tables

Over 18 in calendar years = adults (at least in the United States). Mental state, on the other hand, is an entirely different kettle of fish, and I make no assertions about that age. ;)

Over 18 in calendar years = adults (at least in the United States). Mental state, on the other hand, is an entirely different kettle of fish, and I make no assertions about that age. ;)

If kettles of fish are older than 18, one should not have anything to do with them. :o One should instead go for the piggies in blankets of which Tan speaks. ^_^

Classic put down from 'The Bill' - "I've tubs of yoghurt in my fridge older than you!" :lol:

*Some good news...they're doing reruns of the ORIGINAL Hawaii 5-0 from Monday :D *

Archived