Oldies fun thread

test account

No, let's not bother with a title  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Why does there have to be a question?

• I'm only filling this in because I like polls
    • This poll sucks
    • Dysphoria is my middle name
    • Why is this even in Older Asexuals?
    • Oops, I just read the explanation. Sorry.
    • Actually I can see the funny side of this
    • But I still don't approve
    • Would the mods please remove this poll and thread topic?
    • No, just the poll would be fine
    • HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE
    • This poll bothers me
    • I still can't find an answer I want to choose
    • Can we please have some kittens now?
    • I just ate a kitten
    • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  2. 2. Oh look, we can add another question!

• But this time you must choose only ONE answer because I control this poll!
    • Okay then I'll choose this one.

Is not so either! So there!

:twisted:

Every bit of this is perfectly serious. There is absolutely, no silliness here. None allowed. That's what the "Just For Fun" forum is for, because here is nothing but serious fuddy-duddies. By the way, have I mentioned yet just how absolutly, deadly serious all of this is? Hope you got that. Good. NO FUN ALLOWED! (That last serious bit was from my absolutely serious daughter, Cutehorsie, a.k.a. Heathensdottir.) Just so long as we're absolutely clear on the absolute, cold, seriousness of this. Seriously. (Once again Cutehorsie,a.k.a. Heathensdottir, wishes to display her absolute mastery of the seriousness of the situation, as well as her absolute mastery of seriousness: NO FUN ALLOWED, is what my mama, a.k.a. Heathenmom, tells me when I'm being too unserious. So I should know. :ph34r: ) Now, I will seriously end this serious post for serious reasons on a serious day with serious weather, whilst dressed in serious clothes. (Cutehorsie, a.k.a. Heathensdottir: "MOM, stop being so serious/unserious! You are being very silly!") (Am not so,either, I'm being VERY SERIOUS.) (Am so, too!) (Am so not!) (Am so too!) (Am not!) (Am too.)

Be serious. Be very, very, serious.

What are you yelling about, children? Get in your beds and GO TO SLEEP or no cake for a month! And your bunnies will be given away to those NICE little kids across the street!

Damn kids.

I would say something about 'second childhood' but I've a feeling many (none) of us grew out of our first :lol:

I cycle back and forth between 13 and 90. Very fast cycling; one day 13, the next 90.

Harmony, Here, poor dear, is a coconut-milk milk shake for you, as I unstopper my moonshine jug to deal with the seriousness of this.

Yous is all STUPIDheads. I will NOT go to BED. I will NOT GO TO SLEEP. GIVE me CAKE ARGGGGGHH. Where's my RABBIT. I WANT MY RABBITTTTT AND IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME MORE CATS I WILL HOLD MY BREATH UNTIL I GET THEMMMMMM *SQUEALL* *SCREAMMM* I'M BEING SERIOUS HERE ARGHHHH.

Guest Invisible Pumpkin
No cakes... No bunnies.. ? Nooooooooooooooo I'm only 1 year old, this is too harsh. T-T

Awww noooesss!!! I'll give you funny toys, here take DexM, if you pull their nose they make noises, take also this cute toy called LG, you can comb and brush their hair, a dragon to scare your friends and a Cowbell cat.

HAhaha! I discover how to double quote. :P

Empty Chairs & Tables
Someone took a pic of me while reading this forum:

428996_462561273804064_1372251449_n.jpg

We need action! :evil: haha! and cute puppies and all the cute things.

That is one of the most adorable things ever.

Empty Chairs & Tables

What, pray tell, does the title of this topic mean, anyway? Or is it nonsense to go along with the nonsense within?

Yous is all STUPIDheads. I will NOT go to BED. I will NOT GO TO SLEEP. GIVE meou CAKE ARGGGGGHH. Where's my RABBIT. I WANT MY RABBITTTTT AND IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME MORE CATS I WILL HOLD MY BREATH UNTIL I GET THEMMMMMM *SQUEALL* *SCREAMMM* I'M BEING SERIOUS HERE ARGHHHH.

Oh hell, you kids can just wreck the house. I'm going down to the corner bar and drink and eat cheesecake. And I'm taking the kitties and bunnies WITH me.

But you bad children are going to have to COOK YOUR OWN DINNER tonight, and WASH THE DISHES!

So!! Yummy's turned foxy, Dex is squealing for kitties, Tan's having a second first childhood, Empy Tables & Chairs has learnt to double post, Sweetex is going polling craaaaazy and Sally's stolen all the kitties and bunnies.

There's nothing else for it.........

Cute piiiiigywiiiiigs

cute-baby-piglet_zps707b1f01.jpg

piglets-rain-boots_zpsa8c7dfc4.jpg

What, pray tell, does the title of this topic mean, anyway? Or is it nonsense to go along with the nonsense within?
It's her sig., or was...I've heard Bob Hope, Bing Crosby movie line.

Oh dear, sorry about double posting again (I know I'm gonna be sorry for starting this). :lol:

Yous is all STUPIDheads. I will NOT go to BED. I will NOT GO TO SLEEP. GIVE meou CAKE ARGGGGGHH. Where's my RABBIT. I WANT MY RABBITTTTT AND IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME MORE CATS I WILL HOLD MY BREATH UNTIL I GET THEMMMMMM *SQUEALL* *SCREAMMM* I'M BEING SERIOUS HERE ARGHHHH.

Oh hell, you kids can just wreck the house. I'm going down to the corner bar and drink and eat cheesecake. And I'm taking the kitties and bunnies WITH me.

But you bad children are going to have to COOK YOUR OWN DINNER tonight, and WASH THE DISHES!

Well pooh cause I just ate ice cream, but why aren't there any PUPPIES? I mean, piggywiggywigs are all very well but I want PUPPIES,

Who's a mischievious LG then? Go and sit on the double posting naughty step immediately for a timeout.

naughtystep_zps4f4a47d7.jpg

Can't stop looking at the piggies.

So instead of pigs in wellies, maybe it should have been.....

PIGSINSPACE_zps311166a6.jpg

Edit: Wordwitch, I aimed to please before even reading your post :lol:

Guess what, kiddies! I thought the farfle etc. thing sounded a bit familiar, and what I suspected was true: It's Yiddish!

Farfel is some sort of wheat bits sprinkled on chicken soup. Piipk is the joke name for the belly button of a chicken, which is eaten along with the chicken (you have to eat all the chicken or no dessert).

Old comedies have a lot of Yiddish stuff in them.

Guess what, kiddies! I thought the farfle etc. thing sounded a bit familiar, and what I suspected was true: It's Yiddish!

Farfel is some sort of wheat bits sprinkled on chicken soup. Piipk is the joke name for the belly button of a chicken, which is eaten along with the chicken (you have to eat all the chicken or no dessert).

Old comedies have a lot of Yiddish stuff in them.

HILARIOUS!

It just dawned on me as to why the 30s thread is dead. It's like we all migrated over to this thread, leaving the 30s thread behind.

Archived