FTN Transition?

Naylien

Has anyone undergone an FTN (female to neutrois) transition? I can't really find much information about it online, and I've only been able to find FTM.

Eventually I would like to undergo a physical transition. I just want to know if anyone here has done it or has read about it.

I don't really want to pass completely as male, but I don't want to pass as female either. If I had to pick I'd rather pass as male. Is it possible to take T to only redistribute body fat, possibly lower voice slightly, WITHOUT getting facial hair? As in I don't want to take T to completely transition but just to certain extents. If I stop taking T will these features go away and go back to female characteristics?

I do not know of any specifically, but I have heard of them occasionally. I think the transition has a lot to do with personal choice.

As for T, I have heard that it's effects will go away if it is stopped, but that it takes time.

An alternative might be lazer hair removal.

http://neutrois.me/

Plenty of people go on T and their voice drops, but they don't get facial hair for a long time, and perhaps not at all. It really depends on your genetics. Your voice won't go back if you stop, but the fat redistribution will.

Azure.Providence

You can't pick and choose which secondary-sex characteristics you get. Your fat will redistribute to the male pattern, you voice will lower, you will get facial hair(maybe not enough for a beard), increased body hair, and increased libido. How much of these effects you get is dependant on how your body reacts but there is no way to tell your body you want this, that, and don't bother with facial hair.

Your voice will not revert back to the way it was if you stop T, your fat will redistribute to the female pattern(will take a long time), body hair is iffey, and facial hair is permanent but may grow slower.

It depends on how long you are on T and genetics, mostly. Look at your father, you'll probably get patterns similar to him. Some things are permanent once you reach a certain point, and some things will always revert. I'm sorry that I can't find the specific list of long term and short term effects.

Archived