zyralm

virginangelic
i get aroused when i see wet, white shirts. Not sexually but rather, I keep wanting to touch it...

To be honest, the first thing I thought when I read that was "That's pretty weird." But giving it some thought, I only thought it was weird was because I'd never heard of anything like that before :) Out of curiousity, is it only when the wet, white shirts are being worn (it wasn't too clear :))? Also, is it like a 'tic', i.e. do you have to keep mentally slapping your hand back to your side whenever you consider acting on it? Is it a fetish from birth or was it acquired (and how)? And finally (I understand if this question returns a "fuck off" and I respect that), what kind of arousal?

Just curious :D

erm...i'm not sure whether i like the shirts to be worn or not...i just like to touch it..the texture somehow looks like it's different when it's wet...but i ALSO get aroused when i smell freshly ironed clothes. (Aroused for me is when i start thinking about it and wanting to smell/touch it) I guess i might have a fetish for clothes. :oops:

don't ask me how it happened. i'm not sure myself.

:arrow: I don't know how general attraction to plants is called, but to trees, it is dendrophilia. Someone with vocabulary (Cate????) might help to look for what the attraction to plants is called, I don't know.

:arrow: Does anyone of you know about someone who can gets aroused by BUILDINGS? Because I do and I feel terribly alone. I can find someone for almost every other attraction I have, but for this one noone seems to have it :(

As well as with attraction to rivers, and to glass, and to white sand. I feel left out.

Silly Green Monkey

What about a stream flowing over a glass sculpture covered with sand?

When it's crush on inanimate objects, I am quite fine with it. -interesting, I didn't know it has THIS name. I won't necessary think about this part as being "sick".

But killing animals.. erh? Yes, it IS sick. IMHO. I can't understand it, you know, what have those animals done to someone to deserve to be crushed? I am really sad of it. Really. :cry: Even the smallest bugs deserve to have their life......... and if they are killed just for sexual pleasure, such thing that goes away so quickly? We could argument that bugs have short lifespans etc. and they would be eaten by some bigger animal, but it still says nothing about ethics of the human involved. Nature cycles are just what they are-nature cycles- but human murdering one species for something so short-staying like sexual pleasure doesn't deserve to be called HUMAN in the most positive sense of a word, by my opinion.

*buuuuu. cries and cries and cannot be stopped*

What about a stream flowing over a glass sculpture covered with sand?

No no no :lol: It is too much complicated. For me, it doesn't work this way. While I may have crush on crushing (this sounds pretty weird, crush on crushing.. does such a connection exist anyway, or have I invented it in a moment?) the little cane (and connecting two fetishes here) and the effect multiplies itself, combining stream with glass with sand wouldn't work together. Some parts of my fetishes work together well, other's don't.

But it was certainly interesting idea to think about ;)

(Anyone looking for the "unusual fetishes" discussion that took place here, I split it off so that this thread could stay on topic. My fault for distracting it.... The new thread is here)

• 1 month later...

Anybody gonna discuss sexual attractions further at lenght? Or possibly just physical attractions, without sexual element to that? Id really like to see some discussion going on, but perhaps the thread is killed.....

what is about people getting aroused by "actions", such as killing, hunting, or other (cruel) things? Or playing sports? sweating?

Archived