What video games are you playing?

Deschutes

I'm currently about to start Chapter 4 of Life is Strange: True Colors, this game is -AWESOME-, I really love it.... I estimate finishing it off today or tomorrow. :D

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I haven't been playing video games for quite a while and just got back to playing with Spyro the Dragon - Enter the Dragonfly. I have a lot or games I haven't even started or finished, so I don’t need to buy anything new to play.

I got the remake of Crash Team Racing for the Switch for Christmas, so I’ve started playing that. I think I like that better than Mario Kart 8.

Janus the Fox

Grinding for the cars in GT7, Car Mechanic 2021, The Halo Collection, Horizon Zero Dawn.  Sometime I’ll try that Learn:code() game sometime, and Hat In Time, Borderlands 3, maybe even the Klonoa Remake, maybe Sonic colours and frontier.

My phone screen broke (to the point where the display showed only lines and flashes, incidentally that was why I was off AVEN for a few days) and while I was waiting for it to get fixed, I played a buncha games

I played Subnautica, the longing, vampire survivors, the binding of isaac, fossil corner and the landlord of the woods (a short game which I finished)

Mostly just Animal Crossing and Digimon Survive as they were easy to dip in to over Christmas. I have the dlc for Vampire Survivors to play now though.

fantastic mx. foxglove

My friend has been trying very hard to get me to play Genshin Impact

In other news, I've been replaying Pokémon Sword and having a good time. I forgot how much I enjoyed it

• Like 1

I told myself that it's the time of year I usually go back to playing the Sims. I even looked for new mods to make the game more chaotic. That was early in December and I still haven't yet so maybe I will have to find some spare time when I'm not asleep or reading about dogs.

I started playing Breath of the Wild last week. Within a day, it was my favorite game.

• Like 2

I received rimworld's biotech dlc as a gift recently and have been back into that game a lot.

• Like 1

I recently got back into YO-KAI WATCH! I just finished the main campaign for 3 and had a lot of fun. I think I may still prefer 2 because that game has a very cozy vibe for me and little bit of nostalgia. I'm also still playing Splatoon 3 on and off. My team, Team Sweet won the most recent splatfest. Yippee!!

Playing through pokemon Scarlet at the moment and Civilization VI as and when they release the new leader packs! :)

• 1 month later...
Twisted Tempest

I've been playing MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries since before Christmas, it's just such a good sandbox game, and if there is one thing I love it's Mechs in my games. 😁

Also been playing the Dead Space remake, and as a huge fan of the series, I'm utterly blown away by it. They absolutely nailed the remake imo, and I'm incredibly happy with it. I can't recommend it enough! (Unless you're squeamish, then maybe not. 😅

Logging on to Dying Light 1 and 2 every so often, I really enjoy both, and the parkour is amazing. 

And I picked up Fire Emblem: Engage a few days and just started yesterday. I have seen a fair amount of the game because I watch my nephew play it, but decided to give it a go myself. Though I've been aware of the series for some time, this is the first time I've played it for myself. 

• Like 2

Not ff14, sorry, am still replaying ff3 (after grinding to get all to onion knight lvl 99 and character level 99), ff7 (old version, mobile and pc), devil may cry 1-3, grim dawn and darksiders 1-3, but especially 2, still thinking about other possible games to just try, because I am religiously following epic free game releases, so. Well. Too much to choose from. 

Not counting old games I am currently replaying for funsies. (like spellforce 1 and 2, sacred, heroes of might and magic 5 with both extensions, pokemon (starting from red/blue, up to black and white 2), zelda oot, majoras mask, oracle of seasons/ages, twilight Princess and a few others). 

• Like 2

Recently started playing Superliminal! Very trippy, but I'm enjoying it so far! Kinda reminds me of Portal

• Like 2

I got my PS3 today, so I’ve started playing Red Dead Redemption and Crash Bandicoot 2. Yes the Crash Bandicoot 2 for PS1 from 1997. Although it was labeled only in “good” condition, *knocks on wood* it’s been working perfectly so far, and the disk didn’t have any scratches or anything. The PS3 itself worked without a hitch too. I was a little worried something would be wrong with it since obviously it’s old and used.

• Like 1

Final Fantasy Theatrhythm: Final Bar just came out a few days ago and I'm high-key obsessed. I never got into DDR or Rock Band back in the day, but I got really into mobile rhythm games in the last few years. Theatrhythm takes all the good stuff from handheld rhythm games and just cranks it up to 11 with the sick Final Fantasy OSTs. I wish I'd gotten into this series back when it was on the DS, but better late than never!

If anybody else is interested, there's a free demo up in the Nitendo eShop (it's also available for PlayStation, if I'm not mistaken).

Is anybody else playing this game??? Let's BATTLE! 🤩 (I'm not very good lol)

• Like 1
Twisted Tempest

The Yakuza games, and Japanese history, two of my favourite things... Which is why I've been playing Like a Dragon: Ishin almost religiously. 

• Like 1

Dragon Quest IX

Yep still going back to it after all these years.

• Like 1

Currently stalled on a bunch of rather difficult puzzles in Last Call BBS, by Zachtronics.

19 hours ago, Twisted Tempest said:

The Yakuza games, and Japanese history, two of my favourite things... Which is why I've been playing Like a Dragon: Ishin almost religiously. 

The game is also about fighting against an oppressive class system 👍(I'm not that far into it yet, but something tells me that won't succeed)

• Like 2

Finished Cyberdunk 2077. Why they gotta do ya dirty and put all V's friends calling in the credits? Probably that much worse because I didn't get a peachy ending so everybody calling was sad as shit.

• Like 1