What video games are you playing?

Deschutes

Finished my run through Dragon Age: Inquisition, so now I'm mainly focusing on finally completing Mass Effect: Andromeda. I'm also still playing Tyranny, as well as finishing up a run through Dragon Age: Origins (although that's unfortunately become unstable since I upgraded my computer, so I need to look into that more), I've got some racing in on F1 2018, and I decided to pick up Apex: Legends.

*breathes in*
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, Civilization VI, Grid 2, Assetto Corsa, HotA 3 HD, Forza Horizon 4, Battlefield 3, NFS U2, SWAT 4, Dark Souls 2, GTA SA, CoD 4 MP, Left 4 Dead, A Way Out, The Outer Worlds, NFS 2015, Saint's Row IV, Sea of Thieves, Devil May Cry V, MGS 2/3 HD...
Seems like everything that I have installed on my PC and XONE right now, yeah that's a lot, this is what I play regulary yes.

UndertaleGirl

Portal, Portal 2, Team Fortress 2, Portal Stories: Mel, Aperture Tag, and Thinking with Time Machine (which I have not gotten around to playing yet).These days I've played Team Fortress 2 the most. 

BlakeTheNightowl~

Has anybody played obscure ? I beat obscure the after math ! 

Velvet Crowe

I ended up getting back into FFXIV, ACNH and Celeste. 

Work's been eating up a lot of my time over the last year, so I can't blast through things in the way I used to.

The Smiling Alice Cat

I hardly play video games now a days, but when I do, I play Prince of Persia: Sands of Time. It's one of my favorites as a kid, it still one of my favorites now

Just finished the original Ace Attorney trilogy. Giving it some time before I go back through to get all the achievements. 

Ippiki-ookami

I recently beat the final boss in Fire Emblem Fates Birthright but this was after a long gap of not playing the game. So I kind of forgot what the story was about and as a result the ending wasn't that exciting to me...

Now I'm considering my options for a single player game to get into. In the mean time I'm playing Smash Bros Ultimate. If anyone has the game and would like to play an online match I'm up for it!

Art of Matt Eldritch

I finished up playing Life Is Strange: Before the Storm and I found it really enjoyable, almost to the point that I prefer it over the original. 

Unfortunately, the next two games I tried just couldn't make me enjoy them. I grew quickly bored and annoyed in Thief 2 and Bully had atrocious sound design.

Velvet Crowe

I've been playing the new Story of Seasons, the Harvest Moon rebrand all weekend and after I got back from work yesterday.

It's just a beginner level farming sim with obvious dialogue choices most of the time when presented with a choice, but I've honestly had so much fun playing it. 

thegreatwolf

Been playing quite a lot apart from Persona 5 royal and a second save file of Persona 2 innocent sin (haven't finished my first but I love the game a lot so why not go through the first half again) to add on to that I've recently been playing Yakuza 2 kiwami (picked  up the steel book case at Walmart at some point and just got around to playing pretty fun and stress reliving mini games are a nice bonus too) and Digimon Cyber Sleuth  Hackers Memory (really fun like pokemon but with more focus on storytelling).

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, Arodash said:

Might I suggest Cross Code to everyone? Its a pretty fun little action rpg

I'll stand by this. One of the better games I played.

Playing Sword art online: alicization lycoris now :P 

2 minutes ago, Arodash said:

Is it good??? 

It's anime JRPG.. how can it not be? :P has cute anime girls.

That's me though. 

It's a niche game. Meant for people that like the anime series/manga. 

So far I like it, it seems to be pretty deep/long... enough to do.

Performance... ehhh... heard on consoles it's pretty bad.

PC has troubles too, but nothing you can't workaround to fix that.

2 hours ago, Arodash said:

Not gonna lie.... SAO is kind of a guilty pleasure.... kind of like Spice and Wolf, i'd never admit I like them, I must only aspouse my love for Gundam! Iron Blooded Orphans! And Psycho Pass! 

When alone i'm reading Horo annoy Lawrence with her wolf pride

tenor.gif?itemid=14264832

Anthracite_Impreza

I am playing Ostriv... too much.

Twisted Tempest

Ghost of Tsushima. Yowie wowie is it good. 

58 minutes ago, Catserole said:

I started playing No Man's Sky again. 

That looks sorta interesting. A tad curious.

1 hour ago, Una Salus Victus said:

That looks sorta interesting. A tad curious.

It's a space exploration game with survival elements, light combat, and base building. Transitions from space to ground feel close to seamless and each planet is procedurally generated and has its own hazards and lifeforms. 

The game has been out a while and got off to a rocky start, but the developers doubled down and have improved it a lot of the last few updates. 

There are quests you can follow but you can also play aimlessly and just go exploring. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Catserole said:

It's a space exploration game with survival elements, light combat, and base building. Transitions from space to ground feel close to seamless and each planet is procedurally generated and has its own hazards and lifeforms. 

The game has been out a while and got off to a rocky start, but the developers doubled down and have improved it a lot of the last few updates. 

There are quests you can follow but you can also play aimlessly and just go exploring. 

That makes it sound even more tempting

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Twisted Tempest

I've been getting back into Destiny 2, and have been grinding to get what is absolutely inarguably the best weapon in the game:

e196f8f6634cdbc6b4ccb29fe0ca3844-970-80.

• Like 1
Captain Jay

I've been playing Fantasy Strike here and there recently. Two things drew me to it.

One, it's a fighting game with simplified controls, and while I can do most motions, I think they're redundant at this point.

Two, it went free-to-play recently, a few days after I lamented that it cost $30. Granted, most of the game's modes still require money, but at least you get to try everyone.

On 8/1/2020 at 1:57 PM, Twisted Tempest said:

I've been getting back into Destiny 2, and have been grinding to get what is absolutely inarguably the best weapon in the game:

e196f8f6634cdbc6b4ccb29fe0ca3844-970-80.

The Ace is beautiful and you gotta get it to honor Cayde, always. Personally I like scouts and snipers. I know people aren't crazy over Jade Rabbit but it's my fav primary, keeps me focused on where I'm shooting which I like

• 4 weeks later...
LyricalViolet

Currently I'm swapping between a few, depending on my mood. I'm currently playing through DragonQuest 11: Echoes of an Elusive age S, Fire Emblem: three houses, Ghost of Tsushima, and .hack//G.U. Last Recode.