What video games are you playing?

Deschutes

A  month ago I finally got Danganronpa v3 and have been playing it a lot recently, and from time to time I play Persona 4 golden.

Emily Dialga Watson

I'm currently playing the original Kingdom Hearts on the Playstation 2, which I have annoyingly gotten stuck on, Lego Lord of the Rings on the Playstation 3 and Pokemon Diamond on the DS. I am very proud to have caught my first ever legendary pokemon (even if it does have a really easy catch rate!).

I just started “Mega Man 11” an hour ago.  

I’m not sure if it’s harder than the last one or if I’m just out of practice.

A lot of mobile games like all the Final Fantasy titles and I just started Star Ocean Anamnesis. I still play Skyrim too, but I don't have much time outside of all of those games. Mobile events/gacha eat up so much of my time 😵

I finished Deltarune today. It came out on Wednesday, and is a companion to Undertale, if you've heard of that game.

for now just Sims 4. When I get real time after a semester is up I play ESO (Elder scrolls online), Dead by Daylight, and once I can devote real time to it, I'm getting Skyrim Special Edition (already have so many mods favorited lol)😄

• Like 1

Will: A Wonderful World!! Omg this game is great. You are a god(with amnesia) who has to help people that "pray" to you by rearranging the order of events in which things happened. And there's plot too!!!!! If anyone has played it I'd love to talk.

World Of Warcraft: Battle For Azeroth (PC)

Far Cry 5 (PS4) very close to the platinum

and then I think Spyro and Battlefield 5 will be the next ones I'll play :)

Going back and replaying Rock Band 2. After that, I might play Rocket League.

Just finished playing SOMA, which is a horror game with an awesome plotline that makes you question humanity. I recommend it to anyone, they have a safe mode where monsters can't hurt you! 

World of Warcraft, Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, and Overwatch—now that I write it all down, I'm only playing Blizzard games!

If you play any of these too, let's exchange BattleTags. My friends list looks awfully sparse.

Killing Floor 2, Assassin's Creed Odyessy, Shadow of the Tomb Raider just to name a few  ^-^

I'm currently somewhere in the early stages of RDR2, but I can feel My Time At Portia calling me back. 

I find the gritty realism of RDR2 enjoyable. Yet, that sweet and joyous world in MTAP is just so perfect to unwind with after a ton of homework. 

TOO MANY CHOICES! NOT ENOUGH HOURS! 😜

I'm currently playing Deus Ex: Revision. It's a mod for the original Deus Ex "bringing it into the current gen."

The vanilla version of the game's better.

• Like 1

Recently I played ABZU - a fish game comparable to the well known game Journey. And apart from that, a bit of sims 4, haven't been playing as often as I used to because homework haha. I want to get the sims 4 get famous expansion when it goes on sale, and I recently got ARK: Survival, after my friend convinced me to get it. But I've yet to open it. 

On 11/19/2018 at 1:02 PM, CallaWolf said:

I'm currently playing Deus Ex: Revision. It's a mod for the original Deus Ex "bringing it into the current gen."

The vanilla version of the game's better.

I used the GMDX mod of the original a while back that actually gave the game a lot of quality of life ui improvements that made it fun. I got the whole series on Steam for $10 a few months back and have been playing through them all. I just finished Deus Ex: Human Revolution, but I'll be detouring to a run through Planescape: Torment Enhanced Edition before I come back to Mankind Divided.

• Like 1

I like Pokemon a lot. One of my favourite things to do is catch Pokemon, give them silly names then wonder trade them away! >:D i'm evil

I also like The Sims, Minecraft and Roblox.

The Mighty James

I have this huge stack of games I have yet to start or finish and I really need to get them done :lol:

Couple of weeks ago I was playing Bioshock but it crashed and I lost a lot of progress, so I turned it off and picked Pokémon Moon back up. Haven't touched Bioshock since :lol:

Today I started and finished Batman Arkham VR and although shorter than I expected was still fun. seeing people in VR still freaks me out though. Apart from Robin for some reason :lol:

I really suck at video games, but I love to play them. Right now, I'm going between Splatoon 2, Rocket League, Celeste, Fortnite, and Super Mario Odyssey. I've been busy with school things so I haven't had much time to play this semester. I have a Nintendo Switch and I really like exploration games, so if any of you have suggestions for new games-- Feel free to share.