What video games are you playing?

Deschutes

AshenPhoenix

Replaying Dishonored 2... Again.

I'm basically just counting down the days until Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines 2 comes out at this point.

1 hour ago, AshenPhoenix said:

Replaying Dishonored 2... Again.

I'm basically just counting down the days until Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines 2 comes out at this point.

I’m SO excited for the new VtM. Though with the reverence I regard for the original Bloodlines, I feel like I may only be disappointed. One of the best RPG’s I’ve ever played.

sunflowersundae

I'm currently obsessed with Fire Emblem Three Houses. I'm currently playing on a friend's copy so it really adds a layer of "cliffhangers" to the story aspect of the game whenever I gotta head home for the night after a gaming session lol. I used to not fancy the series as much as my friends do, but I think this one is stellar and I love the characters so much.

Recently finished Fire Emblem: Three Houses and Trails of Cold Steel, now trying to finish Cold Steel II soon because the third game is finally going to be released in English.

Just finished AI: The Somnium Files and loved it! Haven't seen much buzz around it but I highly recommend it. It's made by the guy who did the Nonary Games so anyone familiar with that series can probably guess what this one is like.

Made a start on Code Vein, my first souls style game. Seems pretty good so far! Gonna stick with it.

I picked up Star Fox 64 3D a couple of weeks ago for the heck of it. I've actually played the original N64 version, and while the remake is barely any different, it's still at least as playable and also quotable as I remember.

(Oddly, one thing that stood out the first time around was how I thought Slippy was a woman... and he is voiced by one, it turns out. Though it didn't help matters that the other three heroes were obviously male... but enough about that.)

I wasted $60 on a game I don't enjoy and don't want to talk about. Kinda pissed.

The Outer Worlds is coming out next week, though, so I'm excited about that. First game in a long time I've been that interested in.

Destiny 2 until the new COD comes out.

Star Wars:Knights of the Old Republic l & ll, love those games to death, currently on my last planet on my 6th play through (I have one on the original Xbox I will go back to later)

lonewolf Nomad

Fallout 4, Assassins Creed Rouge,rdr 2 and GTA FIVE, all on the ps4 for me

smellincoffee

It's been back and forth between Red Dead Redemption II and The Sims 4 lately. I'm kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinda tempted by "Depraved", this western city-builder, but I still haven't really played City-States, another city-builder I bought last year..

On 10/17/2019 at 7:10 AM, lonewolf Nomad said:

Fallout 4, Assassins Creed Rouge,rdr 2 and GTA FIVE, all on the ps4 for me

Omg I love Rogue!! My favourite of the Colonial Era games. Sorry, Edward. I still like you too. I found the story really interesting, Shay was cool af, and the ending! It's a shame that it doesn't get the same love other main games do. I feel like most people have forgotten it even exists! I will also never forgot Otso Berg, a Finnish character who couldn't pronounce a single Finnish word right, including his name. It was hilarious, and it was so bad. Love this game!

A few days ago I got my platinum trophy for Assassin's Creed: Odyssey. Took me 102 hours, and honestly... not worth it. I love AC games, but this one just wasn't that special, unfortunately.

Then I started Ni no Kuni 2 II: Revenant Kingdom. I've played around 3 hours now, I think, and so far I've liked it a lot! It's just as adorable as the first one, which is one my favourite games of all time. Evan is just so cute! I still haven't gotten used to the different battle system. I still miss my Mite from the first game, but the higglidies are just so cute, so that helps.

Twisted Tempest

Just picked up Rage 2, it's a ton of fun. Can be a bit of a power trip, if you enjoy that kind of thing. 

I've given Destiny 2 a shot since it's free-to-play now. I've enjoyed what I've experienced so far :)

I'm cycling between Final Fantasy XIV, Subnautica and the Sims 3 at the moment.

I've got to say, Subnautica is great so far - it's right on the line between relaxing and terrifying

Also now playing The Outer Worlds. Weirdly it's available through the XBOX Live Subscription service (I'm on PC so this is via the Windows 10 store) which I was able to sign up for at a very low trial price. So I suggest checking that out if interested in the game.

Without seeking to be spoilery, if you play, make sure you chose Parvati as a companion and complete her personal quests.

• 2 weeks later...

Need for speed heat, But this weekend i will start to play Death Stranding

Ms. Carolynne

I've been playing Empyrion Galactic Survival. It's a survival game where you build space ships and stuff, while exploring a solar system.

• Like 2

Currently on my list:

Outer Worlds

Fire Emblem Echoes

Games I really play a lot:

Minecraft

Cities Skylines

Ys Series (big fan of these games, Ys 8 was the only game I completed on PS4 so far)

"Tales Of"-Series (my favorite: Tales of the Abyss)

• Like 2
On 11/15/2019 at 3:40 PM, GermanFlo said:

Cities Skylines

I have this game but I haven't played much of it. It seems pretty good, like a better version of SimCity 4 and pretty much what SimCity(5) should have been.

I'm currently playing another playthrough of Skyrim for the billionth time. It's an awesome game. I haven't played it in a few days, with Disney+ being available and a weird work schedule this week getting in the way.