What video games are you playing?

Deschutes

On 3/4/2019 at 10:10 AM, Twisted Tempest said:

Been playing Anthem a ton. Really enjoying it, despite its issues. Was curious, is anyone else playing it? 

I am, so much Anthem... such a good time :) 

• Like 1
Twisted Tempest
11 hours ago, Twist722 said:

I am, so much Anthem... such a good time :) 

Are you on PS4? Would be nice to have a buddy along. :P

11 minutes ago, Twisted Tempest said:

Are you on PS4? Would be nice to have a buddy along. :P

Sorry, I am on Xbox.

Two consoles, both alike in dignity.... alas they are feuding and we can't play cross-platform.

• Like 1

I like to play Minetest 5.0.0 with the "mineclone" subgame. It's a kind of open-source version of minecraft, but you can mod it entirely. Unfortunately there aren't that many good games for Linux systems.

Anyone looking to play a game that is beautiful blend of British 60's pop culture, mental health commentary, and Orwell's 1984?

Try out "We Happy Few"

user23974865
3 minutes ago, Twist722 said:

Anyone looking to play a game that is beautiful blend of British 60's pop culture, mental health commentary, and Orwell's 1984?

Try out "We Happy Few"

You got my attention. But after checking it on Steam, I'm hesitant to add it to my wishlist. Mixed reviews isn't always a deal breaker, but for an expensive game it is. I'll keep an eye out for it in future Humble Bundles though.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, burobu said:

You got my attention. But after checking it on Steam, I'm hesitant to add it to my wishlist. Mixed reviews isn't always a deal breaker, but for an expensive game it is. I'll keep an eye out for it in future Humble Bundles though.

Fair, I bought it as a preview, So I paid maybe a third while it was still in production. (Of course didn't get the story till full release.)  I enjoy it most for the food for thought.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
dragon_cake

I'm mostly trying to finish off some steam games I got from a huge sale.

Space Channel 5 part 2 is fun although I wonder what the first one is like.

Dream Daddy is kind of a cute game while Jet Set Radio can be challenging especially if it's your first time playing it.

Octodad: Dadliest catch and other games are still left untouched despite being on my desktop.

Samorost 3. It has such beautiful graphics, but I'm terrible with puzzles, so I spend most of the playing time just watching the pretty animations, lol.

KuraTheChibiSleepingBeauty

Pokemon Ranger 2. 

SarahSomeone

Always playing Pokémon Diamond, although on and off usually.. currently got back into Don’t Starve and I also bought the fairly new game that the same creators made called Oxygen not Included. Oblivion is a great one I’m playing too

thegreatwolf

Still working on Persona 2 innocent sin actually just finished the leo temple this morning and  i'm going to start gearing up to get through Xibalba soon.

Twisted Tempest

I just finished Chapter 6 of Red Dead Redemption 2, and purely coincidentally around the same time, something got into my eye... 

Captain Jay

So, after Smash Ultimate lost its luster much faster than I expected, I've decided to flip over to Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, also for the Switch, for the time being. All of the characters and courses are unlocked from the start, but that hasn't stopped me from starting at the 50cc level. I've gotten around this by telling myself that I'd at least want to see the courses first (all 48 of them) and also get extra coins for vehicle parts.

Granted, there's likely some luck involved in the higher difficulties, but I'm sure that's a given by now.

(Have I ever managed to type a message consisting of a single sentence? That'd probably be unlike me, actually...)

TheCatBehind

I finally finished Transistor for the first time the other day... I don't know what I feel.

Now I've been trying to finally get through Dying Light, soon enough they'll publish their second game so I want to be ready haha

50 minutes ago, Phoenix the II said:

My time in portia, on the switch :D Yay... can play it on the go now!

(Like I go anywhere :P )

How is it?  It looks and the description sounds like a 3D stardew Valley. 

28 minutes ago, Kimmie. said:

How is it?  It looks and the description sounds like a 3D stardew Valley. 

It's cute, and relaxing to play. It is kinda a stardew valley 3d :)