Census Girl

Lady Girl

Hello from your Census Moderator! Many of you know me as Lady Girl, or LG...I like both. :) If you want to find out more about me on a personal level, I also have a Moderator post pinned in the For Sexual Partners, Friends, and Allies forum (as well as the Welcome Lounge, but there's no personal stuff in that one).

A couple things about the Census forum itself. As you may have noticed, it's a lot more organized now that we have the Archives. We owe a big thanks to Larien for working so hard on that project, and ithaca too! In an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls are going to start closing a year after they are opened. So this means that at the end of 2012, I will lock and archive all polls started in 2011. After that, I will begin locking and archiving polls on a monthly basis.

If anyone has any thoughts or concerns regarding this, please feel free to comment in this thread.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

This is goodbye as moderator of Census for me (as a new mod is soon to be elected and I've become an admin). I really love this forum and I hope it stays as community based as it is right now (as opposed to strictly serious or only asexuality related topics). I've enjoyed seeing this be "the place for polls" and what you all come up with...both serious and not so serious. I guess I love the variety everyone brings to this forum. :)

I'll still be around though and maybe I'll even get to post more! :wub:

Archived