Sexual wife can't live like this anymore (TMI)

sexualwife

That was all very well put together; I feel like I know you. It's very welcoming to get the female sexual perspective of exactly my scenario. Only, I have endured over 40 married years of this and, because our self esteem is so low, we don't even look for a sexual partner replacement. We have never had serious talks about her problems because she is a "clam", and I mean a clam. Nothing, I know nothing about her, her past, her early relationships (except that she wasn't a virgin). Don't know if this lack of sexual desire, aversions, weight gains were part of her great plan, was it a conscious plan. I'm beat, she's won and too old to care but you're never too old to hurt. My great interest in this site is to hopefully shake up some sexuals to the life that lines ahead of them and perhaps encourage some asexuals to walk cautiously when hooking up with sexuals. I know that I don't understand asexuals but I also know that asexuals are not as emotionally thrown by our misery..to them , got food, go to work, come home, go on your way and maybe cuddle at night..."life is good"

what I don't get about all this is: you are too old to care? excuse me? your post sounds like: I feel like my wife stole my life from me and now I can't do anything at all. That is just not right - you can always do SOMETHING and if it means split up and your just scared of it because you will be alone, maybe there is a house to pay back, you have kids together or whatever, then it is you who is scared and nobody else. To me it doesn't sound like you love your wife anymore, your are just complaining, being pittyfull, giving in - I can understand that attitude, but if that's how you want to stay - it is your own fault, you don't have to. If the only thing you can look forward to is being "the old guy who gives advices to those who maybe will go through the same torture" - doesn't that sound sad to you?

My great interest in this site is to hopefully shake up some sexuals to the life that lines ahead of them and perhaps encourage some asexuals to walk cautiously when hooking up with sexuals. I know that I don't understand asexuals but I also know that asexuals are not as emotionally thrown by our misery..to them , got food, go to work, come home, go on your way and maybe cuddle at night..."life is good"

You indeed don't understand asexuals, because what you said is not only incorrect, it's rather mean.

This thread is being permanently locked. It was requested that disparaging remarks about asexual people not be made, and this request was blatantly ignored.

Lady Girl, Moderator

Archived