What is your favourite kind of kiss?

ithaca

Please reply in the correct area...  

1. 1. If you are asexual, what is your favourite kind of kiss?

• peck on the cheek
    • on the lips, but no tongue whatsoever
    • "light" french kissing, if it makes sense
    • passionate french kissing
    • on the forehead/chin/eyes/elsewhere on the face
    • on the neck
    • somewhere else (please specify, don't be shy)
    • I don't like kissing at all
    • I don't identify as asexual
    • I don't care about answering this, I just like polls
  2. 2. If you are demisexual or gray-a, what is your favourite kind of kiss?

• peck on the cheek
    • on the neck
    • I don't identify as demisexual or gray-a
  3. 3. If you are sexual, what is your favourite kind of kiss?

• peck on the cheek
    • on the neck
    • I don't identify as sexual

This poll is closed to new votes

Striped Sweater

I like hand kisses. ^_^ I think they're cute.

• 4 months later...
deleted_user_072223

Very interesting poll! Especially considering kissing is my "gray area" - sometimes I think I'd like to do certain types of kissing, and sometimes not. Granted, quick pecks on the lips, cheeks, and the rest of the face have always been sweet to me, and I definitely know I like those (but I've also done that with family and certain friends). But the few times I've kissed on the lips (open mouth, but without tongue), it was sort of... boring. Not necessarily uncomfortable, though perhaps a bit so. Oddly enough, though I remember not really enjoying it at the time, now I look back at those memories fondly (likely due to the emotions attached). So I'm not sure if I so much like it, but if it's an expression of affection for the person I'm with, I don't have a problem doing it.

Another odd point: despite my current indifferent to lip-kisses, I spent my entire childhood dreaming about my first kiss (Disney style). It was rather a shocker for me when the real-life version wasn't all that great.

Oh, and I'm asexual. :)

I almost feel kinky having voted all options. I like kissing and being kissed literally anywhere. :P

Still, kissing isn't a vital feature in a relationship for me. If I had a partner who never wanted to kiss me at all, I'd be fine. So long as I still get hugs. ^_^

Grumpy Alien

I wouldn't know...

I picked I don't like kissing at all and I don't identify as an asexual, gray, or a sexual. I identify as a igsexual+non-sexual.

• 2 weeks later...

I identify as grey-a, and for me I really really like the nape of my neck, like, that hollow spot, then my shoulders, and behind my ears. I don't know why, but it just feels so much more sensual and mysterious than any regular kissing. It's intimate without the sometimes grossness.

swim2thesun

Not a fan of kisses... Or people really touching me for that matter. I suppose if I did let someone kiss me it'd be on the cheek.... maybe on the hand or somethin'

BlueIndigo

I identify myself as Asexual and I do NOT like any type of kissing at all.

My problem is I just can't get beyond the saliva.

I do not want anyone's saliva on me.

Even when kissed on the cheek, I still nonchalantly wipe off my cheek.

:unsure:

I have never liked giving or receiving kisses.

I find saliva gross and I don't like the texture of skin on my lips or lips on my skin. It makes for awkward situations since my family expects to at least be kissed on the cheek when we part ways. Perhaps my worst experience was as a child when my babysitter would force my sister and I to kiss her on the cheek before we were allowed to get out of the car to go to school; my sister didn't have any problem with the situation, but it always caused me great distress.

JackSlashJill

I'm going to be that ace that very much enjoys when tongue gets involved. But that's not how I kiss exactly.

I take the head of my partner, angle it to mine (gently, of course, in case they don't want it), brush my nose against theirs before locking lips and letting them take the lead for the most part. I will on occaision attempt to slip tongue in, but it's ultimately up to my partner.

Kissing seems dumb to me but I guess a peck on the cheek is an ok way to show affection. I'm not sure my bf is aware I think kissing is dumb. I think he likes kisses. Maybe I should tell him before we meet that I'd rather him not just randomly kiss me and assume I'm cool with it since for most people I don't think it's a huge deal. Yeah.....probably...

• 2 weeks later...

An air one, which achieves no contact. ( I'm stalking Harmony round the site.)

• 2 weeks later...

'Somewhere else' : Birth marks, tush, genitals, fingers, palm of the hand...

Not generally a fan of kisses, although if it has to be done, I prefer the dry kind. Yeah. The less dry it is, the less I'm going to like it.

As such, I actually am a fan of the Eskimo kiss XD

I've never kissed anybody. Well, when I was fourteen, that boy who I thought of as my best friend tried to kiss me and landed on my cheek. I freaked out, he never talked to me again. So ... I think that kissing is basically disgusting.

trumpetchick

I've never been kissed, so I wouldn't know.

swim2thesun

I don't even like looking at pictures or in movies/videos of people kissing. not cool.

• 3 months later...
This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organization, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to re-start new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

Lady Girl, Moderator

Archived