What is your favourite kind of kiss?

ithaca

Please reply in the correct area...  

1. 1. If you are asexual, what is your favourite kind of kiss?

• peck on the cheek
    • on the lips, but no tongue whatsoever
    • "light" french kissing, if it makes sense
    • passionate french kissing
    • on the forehead/chin/eyes/elsewhere on the face
    • on the neck
    • somewhere else (please specify, don't be shy)
    • I don't like kissing at all
    • I don't identify as asexual
    • I don't care about answering this, I just like polls
  2. 2. If you are demisexual or gray-a, what is your favourite kind of kiss?

• peck on the cheek
    • on the neck
    • I don't identify as demisexual or gray-a
  3. 3. If you are sexual, what is your favourite kind of kiss?

• peck on the cheek
    • on the neck
    • I don't identify as sexual

This poll is closed to new votes

Hey there!

New poll! Simple question, multiple answers allowed! :)

Yeah I was just thinking abotu that :lol: Adding it now ;) Thanks :cake:

EDIT: Added

WhenSummersGone

Voted :)

I like light kisses without tongue or passionate kisses without tongue, just a lot of lip movement (I start to laugh if tongue is involved). I don't mind anywhere on the face, however I'm extremely ticklish on my neck and ears so I really dislike being kissed in that area. I also like being kissed on the shoulders.

princesspeach

I don't mind a quick snog but NO tongues and if it lasts too long then I lose the emotions and jut get uncomfortable/bored etc

Also I find it more romantic to be kissed on the cheek than anything else

Not sure if this is giving or taking!

For me giving pecks around the lips or face and taking really a quick peck on the lips.

I've only been kissed on the lips once and it was the most horrendous of experiences,so I have a cheek kissing only,policy.Smoochy time looks so co-ordinated,a team effort that requires concentration and precision.

But,I have for a long time wanted to give someone special a peck on the forehead or nose.I hope to be able to make that happen soon :wub:

Peck on the cheek. Or ears, that´s funny.

I know it sounds weird but the neck. Maybe because the guy I date is short so when he hugs me his face is right at my neck, so it's a sweet kiss. On top of that I have a lot of hair that needs to be shifted through to even see my neck. XD

For me it's not the type of kiss, it's who's doing the kissing. I only like kisses from my beloved. A peck on the cheek from family or friends is the only other sort I have ever experienced and the thought of romantic kissing of any degree, from anyone except my beloved, is too bleaaaaargh for words. So I couldn't do that poll.

For me it's not the type of kiss, it's who's doing the kissing. I only like kisses from my beloved. A peck on the cheek from family or friends is the only other sort I have ever experienced and the thought of romantic kissing of any degree, from anyone except my beloved, is too bleaaaaargh for words. So I couldn't do that poll.

Sorry if I haven't specified :) Considering I have put french kissing, it's definitely a poll about partners, not family/friends (though if anyone likes french kissing their friends there's no problem for me) ;)

5_♦♣

The best kiss of my life was a long, passionate, open mouth kiss on the lips.

Notte stellata

Pecks pretty much anywhere on the face, or hair. I think pecking is much more sweet and romantic than French kissing.

Guest member25959

I like the pecks on the cheeks that don't knock you off your feet, I don't get how aunts manage that. You're kissing me on the cheek not head butting me.

I answered as I would if in a relationship. Soo..... as follows:

With partner - on lips but no tongue or 'light' french kissing.

Others (close friends) - peck on the cheek.

I guess i'm the one naughty sexual here. I love when my girlfriend kisses my "down there" :P

I like to receive kisses anywhere, and give them anywhere, but I'll pick some favorites.

Hands: Kissing her hand just seems romantic to me. I'll do it in a restaurant to embarrass her, but I know she really loves it.

Stomach: If I can kiss and tickle her, what is there to lose?

NECK: We split for awhile, and she came to visit me. We started kissing, me kissing her neck, and before I knew it, we were back together! I think it's intimate, sexy, and leads into sex really well.

Feet: I have a thing for feet. Judge me. I guess I also kind of like the feeling of serving/honoring her in a way. She thinks i'm crazy, but again, never stops me!

I guess i'm the one naughty sexual here. I love when my girlfriend kisses my "down there" :P

I like to receive kisses anywhere, and give them anywhere, but I'll pick some favorites.

Hands: Kissing her hand just seems romantic to me. I'll do it in a restaurant to embarrass her, but I know she really loves it.

Stomach: If I can kiss and tickle her, what is there to lose?

NECK: We split for awhile, and she came to visit me. We started kissing, me kissing her neck, and before I knew it, we were back together! I think it's intimate, sexy, and leads into sex really well.

Feet: I have a thing for feet. Judge me. I guess I also kind of like the feeling of serving/honoring her in a way. She thinks i'm crazy, but again, never stops me!

Dude, you deserve this! I like you!

308wmmu.jpg

Generally just a kiss on the cheek or lips or something. Nothing involving tongue though, that usually seems to make me gag and... stuff... *ahem* the thought of exchanging saliva makes me ill XD

I like kissing on lips, no tongue. French kissing just feels so WEIRD its like... "ok tongue, what do I do? This feels odd and kinda gross, he's slobbering all over me, is it over now?" Lol I also love being kissed on the neck, but that almost always leads to sex *frown*. Asexual btw.

I'm asexual and my favorite kind of kisses are on the cheek, on the lips (but no tongue, because saliva freaks me out), on the forehead/chin/eyes/elsewhere on the face, on the neck and on my back :)

• 3 weeks later...

I like kisses but without tongue ;) and they rather be short but emotional cos when they're too long it's kind of boring for me ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I find kissing people on the lips really awkward despite the only kissing-on-the-lips I do is a really light peck.

Kissing at all is an awkward experience for me so I really suffer when I have to kiss all of my relatives when I say goodbye to them because for some reason they like being kissed goodbye and expect it from me.

Kisses on the forehead are usually for the little kids because thats as low as Im willing to go to reach them. Kisses on the cheek are for everyone, the kids too if I can reach. Light pecks/kisses on the lips are strangely enough more common when saying goodbye to the male relatives (those ones make me cringe the most) though sometimes the little kids expect a kiss on the lips too which they dont get if I can avoid it.

I dont enjoy any part of it; the intimacy, the proximity, the texture, the flavour, etc...Its all just icky to me. Absolutely horrible to go through. But if it keeps the relatives happy...*Shrugs.* I have to bear with it and save the frantic scrubbing for later where I wont be considered rude for doing so. -_-

French kissing just feels so WEIRD its like... "ok tongue, what do I do? This feels odd and kinda gross, he's slobbering all over me, is it over now?"

This. -_-

Just normal, on the lips. Simple and short. Otherwise my lips get chapped and it's not comfortable anymore. Neck is okay but it makes me kinda shaky and nervous. Cheek is cute, too. Tongue is gross. Nope nope nope.

• 1 month later...

I can't vote on this poll. It wants me to vote in every category. I am asexual so I only want to vote in one category.

Storm Dancing

The best kisses are the ones I give my cowdogs on the sides of their long snouts. I've also been known to kiss pink puppy bellies.

The best kisses are the ones I give my cowdogs on the sides of their long snouts. I've also been known to kiss pink puppy bellies.

Yes!! Those are the best kisses!!!

My favorite kisses aren't in the poll. Mine are candy kisses from Hershey's. I'll take those over any other kisses any day. :P

Seriously.

I can't vote on this poll. It wants me to vote in every category. I am asexual so I only want to vote in one category.

If you are asexual, you vote in the first category and then in the others choose the selection that says you are not that orientation.

Archived