• Virgo
    • Libra
    • Scorpio
    • Sagittarius
    • Capricorn
    • Aquarius
    • Pisces

This poll is closed to new votes

i'm a pisces, but aquarius according to the new calender-take your pick. after reading some of the links i feel like a mix O_O so confused...

weirhweiruhweifbaervlrfhal

I'm a Cancer whoop whoop :P with Taurus rising and Aquarius moon

Everybody thinks I act like an aquarius though, but that's sort of my Cancer shell playing along with it too I think :)

Well, with an Aquarius Moon and Taurus ascendant, your Moon is (more or less), the most elevated planet in your chart (the closest to the top of your chart).

Striped Sweater

I'm a Sagittarius...not that I know what that really means...

According to the recently changed astrological dates, I should be the Ophiuchus guy, but apparently that doesn't apply to me? I heard somewhere it was only applicable if you were born after the date change in 2011. I dunno...I still stand by my Sagittariusness!

I am an Aries, and for the most part, I seem to fit the sign (except for the sexual part). For the "new" calender I'd be a Pisces, but I don't fit that sign much at all, especially since I'd be very close to Aries since under the "old" calender I'm pretty close to Taurus. The funny thing is that I have had at least two people guess my sign correctly even though they did not know me personally (one was a school teacher; can't remember who the other was, maybe a co-worker or other casual acquaintance).

No idea about all the more detailed stuff like the moon and other planets, since while I have an astrology book that tells how to do one's chart, there is a lot of heavy-duty number-crunching involved (at least the way the book presents it) and I suck at math, even with a calculator!

Star sign: Libra

Planet: Venus

Moon sign: *Apparently* Cancer

• 2 months later...
silverfirefox777

Leo (Aug 7) but on the other calendar I would be a Cancer. Funny, If I was born on my due date I would have been a Virgo. I show aspects of both. Hahha

Worst Username Ever

I'm Cancer. I really do not match some of the parts there though... apparently Cancers find "family" very important and that doesn't match me... I mean, I like my family, they're nice people, but I'm more of a "hang out with friends" person than a "be with family" one, and I make decisions independent of my family's wishes.

Guest Scarlet Spider

Virgo!

Apparently making friends is not my forte.

Oh yeah, looking for a sexy sagittarius woman that meets my every desire. ;)

Cancer here. :)

But that's the only water sign in my entire chart. I have five fire signs in my natal chart. So, I'm not really a water sign. I generally go by my moon sign, which is sagittarius and how I see myself. Cancer is generally how people see me. :)

I think you mean 5 planets in fire signs, as there's only 3 fire signs.

I'm on a cusp so I can't vote :( Some calanders have my birthday in one sign and others have it in the next. :(

Heh, Scorpio. I'm supposed to be the most sexual of the signs. :P

When's your birthday, Lia? Also, it depends on where the calendar is made. For instance, the sun will enter Taurus later this week-on the 19th in the Americas and parts of Europe and Africa, everywhere else: It'll be on the 20th.

Guest Scarlet Spider

I'm on a cusp so I can't vote :( Some calanders have my birthday in one sign and others have it in the next. :(

Me too!

I figured out more about it last night. I'm apparently on a Virgo-Libra cusp, and i'm a second phase Virgo (September 14th b-day) which means my train of thought is much faster and i'm much quicker to analyze things, so on and so forth. There was a lot more but icr right now and i'm posting this from school. :p

According to the calendar that we've been using for a long time, I'm a Libra. But let me tell you this.. I am absolutely nothing like how a Libra is described. According to the "new" (aka, very old) calendar, I'm a Virgo. I identify with a Virgo more, so I put it down.

(Just putting the new calendar down here for anyone that doesn't know. And of course, a person can go either way, still with the old or go with the new. *shrug*)

Capricorn: Jan. 20 - Feb. 16

Aquarius: Feb. 16 - March 11

Pisces: March 11- April 18

Aries: April 18 - May 13

Taurus: May 13 - June 21

Gemini: June 21 - July 20

Cancer: July 20 - Aug. 10

Leo: Aug. 10 - Sept. 16

Virgo: Sept. 16 - Oct. 30

Libra: Oct. 30 - Nov. 23

Scorpio: Nov. 23 - Nov. 29

Ophiuchus: Nov. 29 - Dec. 17

Sagittarius: Dec. 17 - Jan. 20

Ophiuchus is the "new" sign added, making a total of thirteen signs.

That would make me a leo....I like virgo better. : l

My birthday is generally considered in the Pisces-Aries cusp range. The new calandar moves me further into Pisces, but the cusp description fits me far better than the Aries I was identified as most of my life or the Pisces I'm called now.

When's your birthday, Lia? Also, it depends on where the calendar is made. For instance, the sun will enter Taurus later this week-on the 19th in the Americas and parts of Europe and Africa, everywhere else: It'll be on the 20th.

February 31 :)

February only has 28 days (most years).

I know. I'm special :D (read: I hate my birthday and don't tell anyone what it is).

JagodaDevojka

I am a Sagittarius and we're supposedly very sexual creatures. Evidently that trait passed me by! hahahahahaha I do have the tendency to be easily bored and need to explore everything and travel. I am also very absent minded and durrrr at times.

holly molly, we are mostly Leo and Cancer on this post!

TuesMorning

Pisces, Saggitarius moon, Aquarius rising.

Archived