• Virgo
    • Libra
    • Scorpio
    • Sagittarius
    • Capricorn
    • Aquarius
    • Pisces

This poll is closed to new votes

lego......exactly the cusp of leo virgo.......feels like both too. Am married to a Taurus and it's perfect!

Hell of alot of Leo's.. I once dated a Leo who felt like he was a woman trapped in a mans body.. He wasn't transsexual. He loved the feminine form, especially curvy women.. He had very feminine eyes though. A strange soul.

What a cute owl! I wanna eat it! :wub:

Guest Scarlet Spider

Aww yeah~

Virgo in the house! 8)

Hahaha, i love Astrology more than i care to admit. And actually it intrigues me as well. All things considered i am a Virgo, because i love anything and everything that speaks to me intellectually, figuratively speaking that is. I over-analyze anything and everything i can get my hands on, making lists often having to do with the silliest things, and even have fits of OCD every now and then (or so i've heard from others). I'm a hermit irl so i very rarely interact with others and i usually stay at home a lot. Though, it doesn't exclude me from the communication i make with students at College. I'm a rather shy and quiet person until you get to know me, and then i can be very friendly and carry on a great conversation with you while laughing and joking. :P

sw'ace almond'hs

Avoid Scorpio's I'd say.. But what about the asexual ones on here? You shouldn't play to your starsigns traits.. But if at the same time you fit the bill.... Maybe it's just a strange coincidence but who knows...

Also on the capricorn aquarius cusp, and proud of it! And yea, i tend to stay away from scorpios, no offense to any scorpios out there, although there are a few exeptions. :)

Yikes, how do I just notice this now...

I quite like scorpioHOWEVER, their sex drives are unbelieveable, its best for asexuals to stay clear of scorpio.....

Avoid Scorpio's I'd say..

In a mixed ship with a sexual Scorpio woman, works fine and dandy since four years and running without her sex drive causing me/us any trouble. R. is just very innuendoish/flirty with her folks at work in a way that'd go on my nerves quickly if we worked together. :lol:

(Then again, I was friends with another Scorpio gal some years ago, and whooooaaaah boy, was she scary in the "let's talk about my wild sex life" area - at least to my acey ears. Unlike R., she did fit that astrological stereotype.)

I'm a Scorpio. I don't believe in the zodiac though. I've met more exceptions to any rule, than I've met people whose personality fits their starsign.

That's because there's more to astrology than just the sign the Sun happens to be in at the moment of birth.

That's because there's more to astrology than just the sign the Sun happens to be in at the moment of birth.

I am (too) well aware of that. I've been surrounded by people who are preoccupied with this sort of thing. My initial opinion still stands. I was merely pointing out that it's more often wrong than it is right in my experience. Perhaps I am a magnet for these exceptions, I don't know. :P

Guest Invisible Pumpkin

OP you missed the new starsign: Ofiuco.

(I'm not really into starsigns or anything alike, but wanted to fill the poll, because... you know I love polls :lol:)

Polls :wub:

OP you missed the new starsign: Ofiuco.

(I'm not really into starsigns or anything alike, but wanted to fill the poll, because... you know I love polls :lol:)

Polls :wub:

Polls are your favorite Yummy!

:cake:

Uh... correct me if I'm wrong (I'm not an expert, just read one book a couple years ago), but shouldn't the moon's position be very dependent on the exact place and time (as in, hour) of birth? Much more so than it's with the other planets? (Yes I know that astronomically the moon isn't a planet, thanks science peeps. :P)

To some degree, yes. The Moon often changes signs in the course of a day, and to get the exact angle and which sign it's in, you want the time of day of the birth. Time is very important with the Moon to see what aspects it is making in the chart. And true, time is much more important with figuring out the moon position than with the other planets! (The other post about the Ascendant is correct too, but I assume you were just talking planets.)

The moon moves quickly, but not that quickly. For instance, the moon entered Libra early today 4:00 am ish EST and will stay in Libra for all of tomorrow and part of Monday (until shortly after 6 am EST, when it enters Scorpio).

MiserableGuest

Gemini :)

Apparently so, too, are Clint Eastwood, Lionel Richie, Meryl Streep, Brigham Young, Marilyn Monroe, Barbara Bush, George Bush Sr, John F Kennedy, Alanis Morisette, Donald Trump, Jamie Oliver, Courtney Cox, Anna Kournikova, Prince William, Anderson Cooper, Neil Patrick Harris, David Burtka, Boy George, Newt Gingrich, Angelina Jolie, Mike Myers, Nicole Kidman, Johnny Depp, Morgan Freeman, Kanye West, Drew Carrey, Heidi Klum, Helena Bonham Carter, Rudy Giulliani, etc...

• 2 weeks later...

Libra! ^_^ Annoyingly its the one more associated with love. -_- But all of the other characteristics Im fine with and can identify more with. Its just the 'love' ones that irk me since I dont want anything to do with romance. That aspect really couldnt be any further from the truth when it comes to me.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm born in taurus and it couldn't be more opposite me. Taurus is considered the most earthy / material / physical of all the signs. I dislike when people make assumptions about me based on that. I'm more a spiritual intellectual who wants little to do with the physical world.

People who don't know my birthday, usually guess I am a pisces. I think this matches.

My main planet is Venus and my moon sign is Gemini. Is there more I should be looking at?

Guest Scarlet Spider

My main planet is Venus and my moon sign is Gemini. Is there more I should be looking at?

Not really unless you want to. I myself like love to look at all the aspects of my sign (Virgo). It doesn't always necessarily have to do with where a planet's located, much less have to do with it, as far as i'm concerned. You can just as easily identify yourself or your sign based on your birthday... and that's it, nothing more. Once i figured out i was a Virgo, tbh i didn't stop there, why? Because i take a great interest in Astrology and wished to learn more. I'm concerned everyday with how things can be improved in my life, based on star patterns. I constantly read my horoscopes (three times a day maybe more) and look into each observation being presented. My main flaw is that i may rely too heavy on information that's not completely accurate. I realize it can be helpful from time to time but in my case reading a horoscope everyday might be a little bit too much, though being a Virgo... it's in my curious nature to often find and look for more detailed information on fascinating subjects, and what intellectually intrigues me. :lol:

I'm definately interested. I have great curiousity to things that intrigue me or don't make sense, and astrology falls in both those catagories. I want to believe - I like the idea of there being "secrets" in the stars. I think there's many ways a person can find out more about their true selves, and astrology certainly seems like one of them (moreso of it being a tool, not an answer). But so far, all of my research in astrology has simply led me to frustration and further feeling out of place in the world.

I've read that much of the astrology found online is generalized so it can apply to about anyone (although why it is STILL anti-me is slightly strange). Then again, when I look at the stars, I see billions of different patterns, so in that light, lumping people into just 12 catagories seems overly simplified. If there's billions of star options, there has to be billions of earth correlations. But when I have tried to research astrology more indepth, I have gotten stumped, and it has stopped making sense.

Maybe I need better resources. Or a class. :lol:

Gemini. My whole life I could never understand why I never fit the description of a cancer. Then I realized I was actually born under Gemini. I definitely identify with the twin nature.

I'm gemini but... :

• I'm terrible at communicating
  • I'm not flirtatious
  • I actually quite like being alone
  • I'm an introvert
  • And I quite like learning...

:blink:

• 2 weeks later...
significantlysilent

"Pisceans of either sex tend to take a romantic approach to life and see virtues in those they love which are not always apparent to others. Sometimes this romanticism is difficult to reconcile with the practicalities of a long-term relationship, in which case the Piscean may concentrate his/her romantic longings on an outsider."

Interesting in relations to asexuality.

Other notes were that piceans are artistic, put themselves in others shoes, anxious, tries to please others, and has internal/external battles frequently.... I find the relations to myselves in these statements odd but facinating... :P

I've never put much stock into the stars or the chinese calendar. because according to them I'm libra and horse! which I believe are some of the most sexual/extroverted types. and I'm an introvert to the max...

• 2 weeks later...
CrazyCatLover

I'm a Taurus which is supposed to be one of the more sexual signs. Not in my case though (ace and non-libidoist).

Cookbook astrology lists all signs as 'sexual'. Some more than others though, of course. Such as Aries, Scorpio, Taurus and Libra since Aries is ruled by Mars which is deemed the 'sex' planet in astrology. Scorpio is also (traditionally) ruled by Mars and both Taurus and Libra are ruled by the 'love' planet Venus.

Archived