Dude you're the second :blink:

It's just you and me for now :lol:

Derp... what was I looking at? :lol:

Dude you're the second :blink:

It's just you and me for now :lol:

Derp... what was I looking at? :lol:

**capricorn high fives**

Janus the Fox

Libra, but I never really could understand the significant meanings of astrological birth signs.

I'm a Leo but I find that whenever I read anything about personality traits of Leo's I am mostly the opposite and the description doesn't fit me well.

5_โ™ฆโ™ฃ

I'm a Leo but I find that whenever I read anything about personality traits of Leo's I am mostly the opposite and the description doesn't fit me well.

Where's your moon and Ascendant (if you know)? For instance, if you have a Virgo moon and Aquarius Ascendant, then the description of Leo won't fit you much, if at all. More so if you don't have any other personal planets in Leo. Say, you have Mercury and Venus in Cancer and Mars in Libra, for example, all that would pretty much negate a heck of a lot of Leo traits.

Aries on both calendars but I don't believe in it. How can an accident of birth determine or even shape one's personality? One's personality is shaped by upbringing, education and experience.

Where's your moon and Ascendant (if you know)? For instance, if you have a Virgo moon and Aquarius Ascendant, then the description of Leo won't fit you much, if at all. More so if you don't have any other personal planets in Leo. Say, you have Mercury and Venus in Cancer and Mars in Libra, for example, all that would pretty much negate a heck of a lot of Leo traits.

I have absolutely no idea. Also I'm not sure how to find out...

5_โ™ฆโ™ฃ

Well, you need to your birth time in order to know your Ascendant sign. However, I just looked at your profile and checked out the moon sign ingresses (when the moon enters a new sign, which is roughly every two days or so)... And it turns out, you do have a Virgo moon. (Seriously, that was just a guess, I swear)!

Well, you need to your birth time in order to know your Ascendant sign. However, I just looked at your profile and checked out the moon sign ingresses (when the moon enters a new sign, which is roughly every two days or so)... And it turns out, you do have a Virgo moon. (Seriously, that was just a guess, I swear)!

I was born at 16.04. Good guess, haha!

5_โ™ฆโ™ฃ

I'm not sure if you were born in England, but if so, your rising sign is Sagittarius. You also have Mercury, Venus and Mars in Virgo.

Notte stellata

....and you will meet a tall dark stranger who will offer a new challenge. Be cautious but do not shy away from a unique opportunity. At this time you should eat healthy and be well rested. Love is on the horizon and so start saving your money. If you are embarking on a long trip, make sure you take out travel insurance. Your mother wants to hear from you. If she is dead already, this is a sign that you have not thought of her lately. If you still live with her, it may be time to reveal a secret. If you don't know what happened to your mother, just pick whatever seems most likely to you.......

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Also: You have double personalities. When people first meet you they may feel it's hard to approach you, but once you get closer, they'll find you're very caring and fun. You look a little cold on the surface, but you're sensitive and passionate deep inside. You often seek other people's approval and respect. Your feelings are easily hurt. You'll have some ups and downs in your love life, but you'll find true love eventually...

Piscean here and I stomp all over the usual traits that comes with a fishy person.But I have to throw a Thankyou in the way of Opel for giving me the heads up on Scorpios.

I think I'm a Virgo. I'm either Virgo or Libra. But I behave and think more like a Virgo, so I put Virgo down.

Were you born around the cusp? You'd be one or the other but with shared characteristics. :)

Quill Pen Gentleman

I think I'm a Virgo. I'm either Virgo or Libra. But I behave and think more like a Virgo, so I put Virgo down.

Were you born around the cusp? You'd be one or the other but with shared characteristics. :)

Well my birthday is October 2nd, and I prefer to use the "new" calender (aka old calender).

I'm Capricorn, though by the looks of it I'm Sagittarius by the new calender xD

Avoid Scorpio's I'd say.. But what about the asexual ones on here? You shouldn't play to your starsigns traits.. But if at the same time you fit the bill.... Maybe it's just a strange coincidence but who knows...

Both my sun (aka star) and moon sign are Leo. I am the opposite of a Leo.

By the "new" calender listed earlier in this topic I would be a Cancer for both...

*runs off to look this up before finishing her post*

Cancer seems to fit a lot better! I'm happy to know that! ^_^

5_โ™ฆโ™ฃ

Your moon is also in Libra. You share the exact same birth date as someone I know IRL.

Your moon is also in Libra. You share the exact same birth date as someone I know IRL.

Uh... correct me if I'm wrong (I'm not an expert, just read one book a couple years ago), but shouldn't the moon's position be very dependent on the exact place and time (as in, hour) of birth? Much more so than it's with the other planets? (Yes I know that astronomically the moon isn't a planet, thanks science peeps. :P)

5_โ™ฆโ™ฃ

Uh... correct me if I'm wrong (I'm not an expert, just read one book a couple years ago), but shouldn't the moon's position be very dependent on the exact place and time (as in, hour) of birth? Much more so than it's with the other planets? (Yes I know that astronomically the moon isn't a planet, thanks science peeps. :P)

You're thinking of the ascendant sign.

Aquarius Here

Me too. A few characteristics suits me (the one I know): independent, loyal, freedom-loving but sometimes unemotional and detached.

Hell of alot of Leo's.. I once dated a Leo who felt like he was a woman trapped in a mans body.. He wasn't transsexual. He loved the feminine form, especially curvy women.. He had very feminine eyes though. A strange soul.

Archived