Video of the after party?

Hey, I know it's a long time since the conference but DJ's video about 2012 being a big year and the interest we were getting gave me a thought about how we took over half a pub and the atmosphere in there and the all round hugfest, as well as the smaller outings of a few of us.

I remember then thinking what were the people watching thinking? In the case of the pub they were probably swearing in their head as Nigel will attest as it wasn't the best place.

The thought again, was how if we could show the world that side of the asexual community and how it changes group behaviour and not just about (a)lone individuals then they would have an emotional reaction to our story instead of just being a seemingly boring story about being recognised and political inclusion.

They might even get jealous because it was brilliant fun. :)

• 3 weeks later...

The atmosphere was nice indeed... I wish I could teleport there sometime.

I think there's some similar feel in parts of (for instance) (a)sexual, the video that someone made of worldpride, video's of other parades, right? :)

Electric Barbarella

Anytime aces get together, it's always great fun, hahaha. It'd be very nice if someone could record one of these gatherings, indeed, so we could show it to everyone and prove we're just as "normal" as everyone else. ^_^

• 10 years later...

(Below is an official, green, mod message.)

Hi, everyone. This event has finished.

So, it's being locked.

LeChat,

Welcome Lounge, Announcements, and Alternate Language moderator