Welcome our new moderators

Kelly

I wanted to post cake, but Yummy has over-covered that :lol:

Welcome to LG ^_^ Welcome back to SoZ ^_^ :cake: :cake:

And congrats to Moist's ego for being elected as JFF mod <_<

A whole new moderator, an ex-mod now mod again, and a mod mod still. Must be the most creative election outcome ever been. :P

Congratulations to you three! :cake:

Guest Invisible Pumpkin

I wanted to post cake, but Yummy has over-covered that :lol:

Welcome to LG ^_^ Welcome back to SoZ ^_^ :cake: :cake:

And congrats to Moist's ego for being elected as JFF mod <_<

You still can, if you take a well look, I wanted to do a green party but I ended having a Saint Patrick's one :lol:

Yay! Congratulations to all three of you and welcome LG!

Guest member25959

'ello 'ello

LG... I can't see you having any issues with SPFA, from what I've seen you've always handled that area very well. You wont need much wished luck to handle it. AltLang doesn't take any effort at all really, it'll be the least active, you'll get one or two posts in Vietnamese every week or so, and it's usually easy to spot when something dubious is going on in that thread (watch out for the Validating newbies who post Yahoo emails).

Welcome Back Zeal, I was wondering where you had disappeared to. It was enough of a surprise to see you back and posting, but running in and winning a(nother) mod election. Congratulations, you'll do well, you've got the experience.

A big thanks to everyone, especially those who participated in the election threads (whichever way you voted). I hope I'll be seeing even more of you soon!

A whole new moderator, an ex-mod now mod again, and a mod mod still. Must be the most creative election outcome ever been. :P

Congratulations to you three! :cake:

That it be!!

Congrats everyone :)

I look forward to seeing you run next time. I liked your answers in the election thread, and you're someone I'd feel more than comfortable voting for. Depending on your opponents, of course. :lol:

I look forward to seeing you run next time. I liked your answers in the election thread, and you're someone I'd feel more than comfortable voting for. Depending on your opponents, of course. :lol:

Thanks! Though I seem to always end up facing some very tough competition :P

Agreed. I liked the answers, too. We have had quality candidates all around. *thumbs up*

Congratulations to the winners!

Congratulations to those who were elected.

All so a massive thank you to those who stood but were not elected. You had the courage and conviction to put your names in the pot and stand up for everything that this site is about. It may not be your time yet but your continued advice and help on the boards is a bonus to everyone else who comments or lurks there and for that I tip my hat to you all. :aven:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived