Have you ever?

I'm pretty sure this game existed on here at some point but I can't find it.

Simple game. Poster A asks if Poster B ever done something, and Poster B responds if they have or not (with a hilarious story possibly :D ) and then asks a new question for Poster C.

Have you ever licked a poll during winter?

The Great WTF

Yep. -_- My dad dared me to do it.

Have you ever been caught doing something really silly when you thought you were alone?

• Like 1

Only when no one is home. Which is awkward when they come home and I don't hear them...

Have you ever been stung by a bee?

Guest Invisible Pumpkin

Actually I was the one that smashed the bee by accident, so technically the bee didn't wanted to stung me :lol:, but it happened :blink:

Have you ever ate something that someone else left? :lol:

The Great WTF

All the time. I was a pathological food thief in middle/high school.

Have you ever cosplayed?

A: Once, I fractured my right wrist the first day of summer vacation in the 3rd grade. I jumped out of the back of my dad's little red pick-up truck when it was parked by a curb, I braced my fall with my hands and it smacked the curb. I had a big bright neon-pink cast that went all up my arm for most of the summer. It made certain tasks surprisingly difficult despite immense determination (I am right-handed). The fun part was I still had to preform in jazz, tap, and ballet recitals whilst wearing said cast (my mom made me a cast-cozy for each costume). Couldn't go swimming all summer, it made me so sad. :C

Nonetheless, I finally learned why my parents freaked out every time I played on top of the car, after this, the second indecent where I sustained injury.

• Like 1
Guest Invisible Pumpkin

@ The Great WTF OMG! LOL

@ Gir, that was soo funny :P

@Hat, no but I can broke one of you if you beg me for :lol:.

Someone gone ninja, so had to add the other answer:

First lie? no, I dont remember it :S

Have you ever...? :lol:

Edited by Invisible Pumpkin

Yup. ^_^ My principal's car.

Have you ever been part of a wedding party (bride's maid, ring bearer, etc.)?

• Like 3
Notte stellata

No, and I don't particularly want to. Being a bride's maid sounds very boring to me. :lol:

Have you ever contacted (or tried to contact) a celebrity (via mail, email, phone, etc)?

Of course, who hasn't? And I did it the normal way- using a ukelele.

Have you ever walked through a room, but it was more like the room passed around you, like there was a leash around your neck that pulled you through? Have you ever been at some place, recognising everybody's face until you realised there was no-one there you knew?

yes, nothing special we sometimes get some free time during some classes

HYE made up an Abbreviation cos your too lazy to type/Wright it out in full?

Do strangers hugging me count? Because that's how I met my partner. He kind of... attack hugged me. I think I also randomly hugged a Saint Seiya cosplayer I saw at AV a few years ago just because I was so shocked to see one.

Have you ever had a cat climb up your leg?

Yes. I was petsitting for my mom's friend's cat and the cat not only climbed up my leg, but she ended up on my back. I had to walk around hunched over for about 5 minutes because apparently I'm a great seat -_-

Have you ever eaten a strange flavor of ice cream?

I have not, but have been vomited on.

Have you ever posted something in the wrong thread and not noticed until somebody made fun of you? :P