• No
    • I am not sure
    • I don't label myself
  4. 4. Do you Identify as Sapioromantic?

• Yes
    • No
    • I am not sure
    • I don't label myself

Homoromantic (I'm fond of beefy hairy guys)

Romantic (extremely)

No

Yes (smile, brain and behavour can attracted me very much)

Heteroromantic

Romantic (very much so)

No

Yes (not in the... 'you must have this high IQ to pass', but like... enjoying learning, or being really good at something, how a person thinks, etc. that kind of intelligence, I guess, if I had to put it into words)

1. Biromantic.

2. Grey-romantic.

3. Not sure.

4. Not sure.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The first time I took this poll was around the time when I first determined my asexuality, but now that I’ve been in a relationship for a few months my answers have changed. ><

Originally I picked:

1. Heteroromantic

2. Romantic

3. No

4. I’m not sure

Now, I’d pick:

1. I don’t label myself

2. Gray-romantic

3. No

4. No

I thought I was heteromantic but I realized that it wasn't romance i was feeling but a platonic attraction (squish). I feel aromantic and I am okay with being that.

• 3 weeks later...

Aromantic

Aromantic

No

No

Happy single, but I'd be equally happy with a life partner that I could relate too.

Romantic orientation:
Heteroromantic.

Placement in the Romantic spectrum:
Romantic.

Do you Identify as Lithromantic?
I voted "Yes", but I am not sure. Now I can't change my vote because of technical reasons.

Do you Identify as Sapioromantic?
Yes.

To be honest, I am not quite sure, yet if I am aromantic or not because I never felt anythign like love or romance for another person, but I can feel attraction for people. so I answered

Heteroromantic

I also think that I might be possibly romantically interested in someone if I get to know them very well before, so I answered

Demiromantic

because I would like to experience romance and love with someone, it just never happened.

the other two were quite simple, no and no.

Midway between hetero and gynaeo, definitely aromantic, possibly slightly sapio, but not certain. I say midway between hetero and gynaeo because whilst I am attracted to females as potential datefriends In don't really identify as wholly male, more sort of agender but in a predominantly male body.

• 2 weeks later...
nihon_otaku

1. Heteroromantic.

2. Not sure demiromantic or "full" romantic.

3. No.

4. Not sure: I'm very sapio-attracted, but I don't think "sapioromantic" deserves its own label. Maybe I should have voted for "I don't label myself ".

I feel Sapioromantic means you need that person to be intelligent or you won't be attracted romantically at all, It is different then being attracted to intelligence because you can still find someone romantically attractive if they aren't intelligent. But a Sapioromantic wouldn't feel any romantic attraction for them unless they were intelligent,

I feel like this describes me well, especially if the definition can be stretched to include attraction to people who have an active curiosity and think deeply into things they've researched/watched/read. I find this quality romantically magnetic that I can't help myself but to pursue something with them. If someone didn't have that quality I wouldn't be interested.

I find my romantic orientation extremely confusing. I've only had one huge crush in my life and that was a guy. I think I want a romantic relationship with a male-identifying person, but only with someone who totally understands and accepts who I am: asexual and agender. You know, someone who sees me for who I really am. A man who sees me as a this genderless being who's still kinda feminine... Yeah, it gets confusing with me. But I definitely dream about meeting someone like that one day.

So, I'd say I'm some kind of a grey/demi-androromantic ace.

AshenPhoenix

Unpinning this to put it in the general index thread which has been created here

AshenPhoenix, Romantic and Aromantic orientations moderator

MissLunarWolf

You forgot about Androgynoromantic.

:cake:

• 4 weeks later...
J. van Deijck

Yay, demi-panromantic :3 I'm the Ace of Diamonds.

Four Eyed Lemon

1. Not sure (Probably demi but that's not on this poll so ??)

2. Greyromantic (I've never strongly or frequently felt romantic attraction so)

3. Yes (the one I ID with the most tbh cause I have never been one to act on any crushes I may get, and if the other person says something I tend to lose interest)

4. No (I don't care much for that label in general sooo)

Ace of Diamonds, definitely

Don't really have attractions. Just your regular ol' aro. I do have my own definitions for physical attractiveness. As in I know what I think makes someone pretty or handsome. I don't care about that though. Everyone's beautiful.

Archived