ASEXUAL PRIDE TURKEY

asexual prince

sinisterporpoise

This particular site was closed by its founder earlier this year. Does this mean someone has revived it?

To access the forums you need to register, and your registration has first to be approved by the turkish admins. They sent me a few emails in turkish, and they've also been so kind to write to me in english when I asked them if they could. The forum seems alive. Not that I speak turkish, though..

• 10 months later...

Turkish forum wake up yes:) We want to inform people properly about asexuality. So I'm trying to translate some main parts of AVENwiki into Turkish. Friends help sometimes. Understanding is easier than writing or speaking with a good dictionary:)

We don't want everyone access the forum. Due to the fact that name of the site includes "sex" word, some ignorants write silly things in forum. We have complete privacy besides that. People can write everything without hesitation easily.

That link just includes conversation between members about joining turkish worldpride as asexuals. But nothing happened. We are only a handful of people in site for now. Ex members(before site closed) haven't show themselves yet. New members aren't stop by to site.