2.0 Update

AVENguy

Good news: I landed a job I really really want in San Fransisco!!!

Bad News: At the verge of completion, work on AVEN 2.0 has had to be suspended whilst I move out and find an apartment. Launch will be as soon as I can manage.

um...you bastard how dare you let furthering your own needs and wants postpone aven 2? :)

Can it happen again? How often will aven 2 be nearly done and you distracted by the hassle of finding a new place and moveing? If its a regular occurance you've got a big problem.

Further developments:

It is, in fact, spelled San Francisco, not San Fransisco. I better get that one down...

Also, I'm apparently supposed to think that LA sucks.

Borrible Cal

Congrats on the new job! (Hope I have the same luck sometime soon. ~eyes Melbourne Uni hopefully~).

As for AVEN 2, feel free to delay it for as long as you want. I don't like change, me...

Borrible Cal.

Avenguy,

I'm SO envious! Maybe I should move too - I'm accumulating a load of online friends and acquaintances who live out there. I'd be so happy..

Good luck with the new job! Keep us posted.

why is LA suposed to suck?

~Cashew

I'll go with the smog. You can see the air about 4/5 of the time, and thats in residential areas.

why is LA suposed to suck?

la has beautiful people, and beautiful people are supposed to suck. i think. eh, i'm from new york, i'm supposed to think la sucks too, regardless of the reason.

erm, more importantly:

DJ!!!!! AMAZING! best of luck to you, keep us posted on all of your new adventures while you're getting settled (alright, i recognize the difficulty of that, but....)

The Evil Cashew
I'll go with the smog. You can see the air about 4/5 of the time, and thats in residential areas.

EWWWWW!!!

~Cashew

Archived